The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?

See? Contrary to MacChic's rants, it's his conservative pals that are the true bigots when it comes to Islam.
Look at this one. He illustrates two of my points in one short sentence.

He defends Islam and completely ignores how bigoted Regressive Leftists are against Christianity. It doesn't even register with him.

This is part of their natural thought process, and they don't see how they keep providing more and more examples. Amazing to watch.

What's wrong with defending Islam again? Now that you've admitted I don't defend terrorism, what's wrong with defending innocent Muslims?

The best way to bring about religious freedom in Saudi Arabia is as yet undiscovered. However, I can say with certainty that ending religious freedom in London or here.....is NOT going to accomplish that goal.

Ya dumb shit.

Please point out when anybody here has suggested ending religious freedom?

Now, this is certainly the objective of hundreds upon hundreds of millions of Muslims, including those spreading at an alarming rate through London, but who has said there should be no religious freedom?

If you wish religious freedom, shouldn't you be siding with those who believe in it rather than those who don't?

Why is it that the largest Muslim country in the world, Indonesia, is not an 'Islam only' country?

See? Contrary to MacChic's rants, it's his conservative pals that are the true bigots when it comes to Islam.

He defends Islam and completely ignores how bigoted Regressive Leftists are against Christianity. It doesn't even register with him.

This is part of their natural thought process, and they don't see how they keep providing more and more examples. Amazing to watch.

What's wrong with defending Islam again? Now that you've admitted I don't defend terrorism, what's wrong with defending innocent Muslims?
Of course, I never said you defend terrorism, not once, but in your fantasy world I said it 350 times, so that you can deflect from the thread and play the victim.

Nothing wrong with defending innocent Muslims. That's not the point here, obviously. Clearly your ideology has damaged your intellectual elasticity.

I do wonder what you think you're accomplishing with all this.

The best way to bring about religious freedom in Saudi Arabia is as yet undiscovered. However, I can say with certainty that ending religious freedom in London or here.....is NOT going to accomplish that goal.

Ya dumb shit.

Anyone here at USMB?

Great Gatsby: "Nuke Mecca, no innocents there".

SassyIrishLass "Nuke Mecca, that will grab their attention."

FJO "Nuke Tehran. Nuke Islamabad. Blast and demolish all mosques in all predominantly Christian countries in the world because they are nothing but recruitment centers for ISIS."

num_nut "Nuke Mecca. Put a stop this nonsense here and now."

Slyhunter "I'm not a Christian and I say nuke Mecca."

waltky "Nuke Mecca, Medina, Tehran, Damascus, Baghdad...

... and any other locale...

... where there is a Muslim center of influence."

Need more? That's just a few of the nuclear option intolerants...for starters.

Search Results for Query: nuke Mecca | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Hard to support the Palestinian cause for example -- without "supporting" someone somewhere that advocates "killing jews". .

When the Palestinian "cause" is so inexorably tied to the desire to kill Jews as it has always been, then those who support the cause do so knowing the objective -- as some have proven in countless thousands of posts.

Those who suggest there is nothing to prevent a mass murderer of Jews from being nominated for a peace prize do so knowingly. This man was working actively to create bridges between Fatah and Hamas so to help rack up the body count of dead Jews.

People need to decide at some point whether they believe in the sanctity of life or they don't. Killing innocent people is killing innocent people, and those who support or defend these actions do so without any regard for this sanctity.

If an individual gets so immersed in pro-Islamic zealotry that they cross the line into such barbarity, they have sacrificed their humanity for their politics.

It is sad, and it is disgusting.

Last edited:

Of course, I never said you defend terrorism, not once, but in your fantasy world I said it 350 times, so that you can deflect from the thread and play the victim.

Nothing wrong with defending innocent Muslims. That's not the point here, obviously. Clearly your ideology has damaged your intellectual elasticity.

I do wonder what you think you're accomplishing with all this.

Nobody knows what you're talking about anymore. Why do you keep bringing up Christians?

Your thread is about you bitching about London electing a Muslim mayor.

Hard to support the Palestinian cause for example -- without "supporting" someone somewhere that advocates "killing jews". .

When the Palestinian "cause" is so inexorably tied to the desire to kill Jews as it has always been, then those who support the cause do so knowing the objective -- as some have proven in countless thousands of posts.

Those who suggest there is nothing to prevent a mass murder of Jews from being nominated for a peace prize do so knowingly. This man was working actively to create bridges between Fatah and Hamas so to help rack up the body count of dead Jews.

People need to decide at some point whether they believe in the sanctity of life or they don't. Killing innocent people is killing innocent people, and those who support or defend these actions do so without any regard for this sanctity.

If an individual gets so immersed in pro-Islamic zealotry that they cross the line into such barbarity, they have sacrificed their humanity for their politics.

It is sad, and it is disgusting.

The Palestinians are defending themselves against an invader.

Ya dumb shit.

Anyone here at USMB?

FJO "Nuke Tehran. Nuke Islamabad. Blast and demolish all mosques in all predominantly Christian countries in the world because they are nothing but recruitment centers for ISIS."

Search Results for Query: nuke Mecca | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So, you found some people in a completely different thread who are as far from liberal as you are.

What does that have to do with this thread?

Holy crap, LOOK at THIS.

Seriously, I'm running out of adjectives.

How does a mind work like this?

Now you deny your own thread topic? Now we have to read back to you your own opening lines?

"This is so fascinating to watch, and election of London's new mayor is shedding even more light on it.

Members of one specific religion - a religion with a current record of extreme violence, intimidation and terror - are telling us precisely what they're going to do, and they're doing it. It's expansion is clear and rapid and undeniable. We're watching it happen in real time, particularly across Europe. This isn't a partisan or religious opinion, it is a clear fact, based on observation."

Ya dumb shit.

Anyone here at USMB?

So, you found some people in a completely different thread who are as far from liberal as you are.

What does that have to do with this thread?

So you concede that there are many many many many conservatives like yourself who are intolerant of Islam,

but not all of them happen to be in this thread?

lol. You're a loon.

Holy crap, LOOK at THIS.

Now you deny your own thread topic? Now we have to read back to you your own opening lines?

"This is so fascinating to watch, and election of London's new mayor is shedding even more light on it.

Members of one specific religion - a religion with a current record of extreme violence, intimidation and terror - are telling us precisely what they're going to do, and they're doing it. It's expansion is clear and rapid and undeniable. We're watching it happen in real time, particularly across Europe. This isn't a partisan or religious opinion, it is a clear fact, based on observation."
Wow.

This thread is about -- and I know how closely you've been following it, so I know you know this -- why the Regressive Left is so tolerant of Islam while being so intolerant of Christianity.

I'll bet you even made your fellow Regressive Lefties roll their eyes with THAT one.

You are crazed.

Holy crap, LOOK at THIS.

It obviously inspired your OP....which is a disengenuous whine to begin with and you're part of the problem and blind as to why.
Another Regressive Lefty jumps in to self-identify for me.

Thanks!

This is so fascinating to watch, and election of London's new mayor is shedding even more light on it.

Members of one specific religion - a religion with a current record of extreme violence, intimidation and terror - are telling us precisely what they're going to do, and they're doing it. It's expansion is clear and rapid and undeniable. We're watching it happen in real time, particularly across Europe. This isn't a partisan or religious opinion, it is a clear fact, based on observation.

Meanwhile, a group of people - the Regressive Left (as honest liberal Bill Maher refers to them), a group all too happy to attack the misdeeds of another religion (Christianity, obviously) in absolutely every possible way, at absolutely every opportunity, are bending over backwards to be defensive and so very tolerant of the first religion. A religion, by the way, that treats women and gays as lesser objects, among other behaviors that the Regressive Leftists loathe.

Exactly what is happening here?

Is this just a petulant, knee-jerk reaction against Christianity and conservatives, is it that simple? Are they willing to be so very tolerant of one specific religion just to be contrarian against certain other people they hate?

Or could it be more? Is this behavior related to the payback tactics that we're seeing with race and wealth? Or perhaps do they harbor certain affinities for the religion to which they won't openly admit?

And directly to the Regressive Leftists here: I'm certainly not, nor do I ever, expect a straight, clear and honest answer from you on this. What I expect from you is the standard deflection, derision, personal insults and name-calling. I know that's what we'll get, it's an easy prediction. This thread is specifically about your behaviors, not about Islam. I'm just curious about this, and perhaps some other responses will shed some light or provide some clues.
The left needs thugs in large numbers and who better to train them than terrorists.

Holy crap, LOOK at THIS.

It obviously inspired your OP....which is a disengenuous whine to begin with and you're part of the problem and blind as to why.
Another Regressive Lefty jumps in to self-identify for me.

Thanks!
Unfortunately for snivveling whiners like yourself, you dont get to choose what my politics are. :thup:

This thread has driven them absolutely nuts.

Too funny.
"them!"

"they!"

youre pathetic in what youre doing here, but far be it from those who are wise enough to see youre full if shit to tell you youre full of shit, carry on mac.

Forum List

Back