The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?

And those who hold to Islam has done what to the rest of the world?

The vast majority of Germans didn't belong to the Nazi party.

Should we be bombing Indonesia in addition to ISIS military targets?

Nope, we should not be following the policy of Obama and then SOS Mrs. Tuzla Clinton. We should have finished the work in Iraq and Afghanistan then stopped. Neither of which was an attack on Islam.
Nycabineer's "innocent muslims" rhetoric is dumbest thing I have heard in this forum yet. His IQ must be less than that of an average muslim .- which is about 80. Even muslims get the basic reality.

See, Mac? This guy is the guy you're defending.

Yes, he is defending the guy who admits basic facts, rather than the delusional guy living in an alternate reality. That's how we know he is smarter than you, and not a regressed person.

Your basic 'fact' is that there are no innocent Muslims.

Deflection.

I feel for the people of Dresden who died a horrific death because of their Nazi leaders.

And the innocent Palestinians who die in massive retaliatory collective punishments perpetrated by the Israelis?

one should probably have a basic understanding of the conflict before going there.

there would be far fewer "innocents" killed if the terrorists would stop using them as human shields.

you're distracting from your legitimate points, hon.

Freewill, you'll notice we're 140+ posts into this thread and none of them has addressed the behaviors listed in the OP.

Surprised?

once again..... regressive means going back to the status quo ante. you know, when you could force black people not to use white bathrooms and lunch counters and gays were safely closeted and couldn't offend wingers. try again.
Once again, I get the term "Regressive Left" from honest liberals Bill Maher & Richard Dawkins, below.

And thanks for nailing my prediction in the last sentence of the OP.

You outsource your stupidity because you're too stupid to come up with it on your own?

lol, good one.

You have proven more than capable.

Cite one point I've made here that you think is stupid, and you and I will debate that.

Tell why we should be intolerant of the election of the London mayor, and what should be our actions to back up that intolerance?

The OP never made any claim about the Mayor of London. Nowhere did I read did anyone, other than you, making a derogatory claim about the Mayor or his religion.

You do as exactly the OP says you and your liberal friends do.

I don't think your 'intelligence" needs to be debated.

Last edited:
once again..... regressive means going back to the status quo ante. you know, when you could force black people not to use white bathrooms and lunch counters and gays were safely closeted and couldn't offend wingers. try again.
Once again, I get the term "Regressive Left" from honest liberals Bill Maher & Richard Dawkins, below.

And thanks for nailing my prediction in the last sentence of the OP.

You outsource your stupidity because you're too stupid to come up with it on your own?

lol, good one.

You have proven more than capable.

Cite one point I've made here that you think is stupid, and you and I will debate that.

Tell why we should be intolerant of the election of the London mayor, and what should be our actions to back up that intolerance?

The OP never made any claim about the Mayor of London. Nowhere did I read did anyone, other than you, bring up the Mayor or his religion.

You do as exactly the OP says you and your liberal friends do.

I don't think your 'intelligence" needs to be debated.

That's why he's the USMB King of the Straw Man!

Mac thanks I am a member of the "regressive left".

I find the Muslim religion to be an entirely stupid concoction designed to control the masses. It's use by some as a cudgel to deny freedom to human beings and its continued use by some as justification for violence and extremism only enforces my disdain for it.

Mac....you are completely off base. As usual.

Earmuffs.
And yet you vote lockstep with the regressive left....

Mac thanks I am a member of the "regressive left".

I find the Muslim religion to be an entirely stupid concoction designed to control the masses. It's use by some as a cudgel to deny freedom to human beings and its continued use by some as justification for violence and extremism only enforces my disdain for it.

Mac....you are completely off base. As usual.

Earmuffs.
And yet you vote lockstep with the regressive left....

I do? Who is that? Name names, please.

And...don't forget....shove hot rocks up Allah's ass.

Freewill, you'll notice we're 140+ posts into this thread and none of them has addressed the behaviors listed in the OP.

Surprised?

We have addressed them. They don't exist. You cannot cite examples of that which you claim are "behaviors". May Allah's image be drawn in charicature on the ass of a diseased donkey.

Libs are into slut shaming now......... A student attacked by a gang of four men has accused police of blaming her because she had blonde hair and sexy clothing. Attack victim claims police told her to dye hair
All white men are rapists.

None of the muslims men are, even when they are.

That's the regressive religion for you.

I believe that there are many Muslim men who have rapoed women. Even some of the white Muslim men.

Am I a devout regressive?

I've read his posts over and over. He attacks anyone who defends innocent Muslims. That is bigotry against Islam.

Now that you mention it, yes -- his IQ IS quite obviously 40-50 points higher than yours.

Because he's an Islamophobe that makes him smarter?

That's very telling.
What displays his enormous intellectual advantage over you is the fact he is an adult of nearly 60 who approaches politics in terms of understanding concepts and principles while applying them to the situation

you, on the other hand, are an intellectual child no matter your biological age, as you are incapable of understanding concepts, much less applying them, as all you do is repeat simple-minded platitudes, name-calling and framing devices with no more understanding than that of a trained parrot.

I've read his posts over and over. He attacks anyone who defends innocent Muslims. That is bigotry against Islam.

Now that you mention it, yes -- his IQ IS quite obviously 40-50 points higher than yours.

That's very telling.
What displays his enormous intellectual advantage over you is the fact he is an adult of nearly 60 who approaches politics in terms of understanding concepts and principles while applying them to the situation

you, on the other hand, are an intellectual child no matter your biological age, as you are incapable of understanding concepts, much less applying them, as all you do is repeat simple-minded platitudes, name-calling and framing devices with no more understanding than that of a trained parrot.

What do you want to debate me on?

Surprised?

We have addressed them. They don't exist. You cannot cite examples of that which you claim are "behaviors". May Allah's image be drawn in charicature on the ass of a diseased donkey.

We also addressed them the last hundred times he made this stupid rant.

Surprised?

Holy crap, now the Regressive Lefties are denying that they even do it.

Just like some of them deny the very existence of PC.

No, they don't deflect, as they have this whole freaking thread, just as I predicted.

Denial!! I have to admit, I didn't predict THAT one! You've gone beyond the call of duty!

:laugh:

That's very telling.

You can shove it right in their face, and they still won't see it.

Their dogmatic ideology blinds them. You can't communicate with people like that.

Surprised?

Holy crap, now the Regressive Lefties are denying that they even do it.

Just like some of them deny the very existence of PC.

No, they don't deflect, as they have this whole freaking thread, just as I predicted.

Denial!! I have to admit, I didn't predict THAT one! You've gone beyond the call of duty!

:laugh:

Examples of USMB members doing "it", please. And....I wish a horrible death upon any violent extremist Muslim who still breathes. May their false god be erased from the collective human memory.

Earmuffs.....bitch.

That's very telling.

You can shove it right in their face, and they still won't see it.

Their dogmatic ideology blinds them. You can't communicate with people like that.

When are you going to start shoving? We are waiting.

Forum List

Back