The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?

Freewill, you'll notice we're 140+ posts into this thread and none of them has addressed the behaviors listed in the OP.

Surprised?

We have addressed them. They don't exist. You cannot cite examples of that which you claim are "behaviors". May Allah's image be drawn in charicature on the ass of a diseased donkey.

We also addressed them the last hundred times he made this stupid rant.
Holy crap, now the Regressive Lefties are denying that they even do it.

Just like some of them deny the very existence of PC.

No, they don't deflect, as they have this whole freaking thread, just as I predicted.

Denial!! I have to admit, I didn't predict THAT one! You've gone beyond the call of duty!

:laugh:

Let's you and I debate the issue one on one.

Freewill, you'll notice we're 140+ posts into this thread and none of them has addressed the behaviors listed in the OP.

Surprised?

We have addressed them. They don't exist. You cannot cite examples of that which you claim are "behaviors". May Allah's image be drawn in charicature on the ass of a diseased donkey.

No, they don't deflect, as they have this whole freaking thread, just as I predicted.

Denial!! I have to admit, I didn't predict THAT one! You've gone beyond the call of duty!

Start another thread and invite me.

You've deflected -- as predicted -- enough for this one.

Surprised?

That won't happen.

Surprised?

I think now we can officially declare him crazier than PoliticalChic.

Surprised?

See how fast he ran away from that?? lolol

You can't start a new thread?

Who's running?

More deflection from the Regressive Left.

Surprised?

That won't happen.

It's hard for him to debate an issue when he himself doesn't even know what the issue is.

Who's running?

I have never defended Islamist terrorists. Your turn.

My excellent prediction from the OP:

And directly to the Regressive Leftists here: I certainly don't, nor do I ever, expect a straight, clear and honest answer from you on this. What I expect from you is the standard deflection, derision, personal insults and name-calling. I know that's what we'll get, it's an easy prediction. This thread is specifically about your behaviors, not about Islam. I'm just curious about this, and perhaps some other responses will shed some light or provide some clues.

So easy.

Who's running?

I have never defended Islamist terrorists. Your turn.
Yes, as I said before, I agree.

How many times do you suppose you need to see that?

I predict that Mac will vaguely accuse some unnamed people of doing vague things which he cannot document....and then claim victory when none of these unnamed people can prove him wrong.

I win!

You stated that 76% of prominent Muslims "strongly" support Jihad.

Wonder why?

1- In 1925 the Zionists invaded Palestine determined to murder and /or disappear the natives by any means necessary;

2- In 1949 US President Harry S. Truman made 1.5 Muslims foreigners in their own land when he declared that Palestine belonged to the Zionists

3- In 1990 the US and UK invaded Iraq under false pretenses and remained there for 18 years - thousands were murdered and maimed

4- In 2011 the US invaded Syria, completely destroying that Country and forcing Syrians to become international refugees.

5- The Bush administration threatened to bomb Pakistan "back to the stone age" after the September 11 attacks if the country did not cooperate with America's war on Afghanistan,

Nevertheless the Muslims are supposed to grin and bear it. They are NOT supposed to let these historical facts make them bitter and extremists.

And directly to the Regressive Leftists here: I certainly don't, nor do I ever, expect a straight, clear and honest answer from you on this. What I expect from you is the standard deflection, derision, personal insults and name-calling. I know that's what we'll get, it's an easy prediction. This thread is specifically about your behaviors, not about Islam. I'm just curious about this, and perhaps some other responses will shed some light or provide some clues.

So easy.

No one is answering your question in the OP?

The question is What is Happening Here?

The answer is, you are generalizing about some group of people you identify as the regressive left without telling anyone who you are referring to.

If you put me in that category, cite the evidence you have that I belong in that category, and be specific.

So easy.

The answer is, you are generalizing about some group of people you identify as the regressive left without telling anyone who you are referring to.

If you put me in that category, cite the evidence you have that I belong in that category, and be specific.
So, dishonestly as usual, you're not answering my question. I was quite specific, you just can't deal with it because I'm shoving your nose in your own behaviors.

And what happened to the big debate? You gave up after one post.

Seriously, get over me. I have you people nailed, and we both know it. Deny all you want.

Additionally, you make this statement:

"And directly to the Regressive Leftists here: I'm certainly not, nor do I ever, expect a straight, clear and honest answer from you on this."

Name the posters you're referring to, and cite evidence to support your claim that they deserve that label.

Based on your charges, I'm not one of them.

And directly to the Regressive Leftists here: I'm certainly not, nor do I ever, expect a straight, clear and honest answer from you on this. What I expect from you is the standard deflection, derision, personal insults and name-calling. I know that's what we'll get, it's an easy prediction. This thread is specifically about your behaviors, not about Islam. I'm just curious about this, and perhaps some other responses will shed some light or provide some clues.

So easy.

So, dishonestly as usual, you're not answering my question. I was quite specific, you just can't deal with it because I'm shoving your nose in your own behaviors.

Seriously, get over me. I have you people nailed, and we both know it. Deny all you want.

You think your question was specific?

So easy.

What is specific in your question? You're accusing posters here of specifics but you won't name the posters.

Additionally, you make this statement:

"And directly to the Regressive Leftists here: I'm certainly not, nor do I ever, expect a straight, clear and honest answer from you on this."

Name the posters you're referring to, and cite evidence to support your claim that they deserve that label.

Based on your charges, I'm not one of them.
You.

You've deflected from the point this entire thread.

But I honestly, sincerely and truly believe that you don't see it.

Hardcore partisan ideologues are absolutely fascinating.

Forum List

Back