The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?

What do you want to debate me on?
You do not debate. You simply make stupid, ignorant statements as if the fact you have said them creates some sort of fait accompli.
I've gotten what I wanted from the thread - a few interesting theories about the motivations behind the behaviors of the Regressive Left, and a few Regressive Lefties kind enough to illustrate my point for me.

The rest is noise.

You got answers? So now you believe that you know why unnamed people have done and said unnamed things in defense of Islam and in opposition to Christianity?

That's awesome. What are you going to do with this knowlege?

Islam is a totalitarian political ideology with a veneer of religiosity, while calling for its adherents to wage perpetual war against all that is not Islam until only Islam remains. It comes with it's own political system that treats women as second-class citizens by very design of law, does not allow for freedom of belief, persecutes gay people and does not allow for a separation of religion and politic. The new Mayor of London called any Muslims who do not share these designs "Uncle Toms" so as to make it clear what he was all about.

In this thread, we are seeing exactly what Mac predicted -- low functioning leftists defending what hey do not know simply because they have been trained to do so. Rejecting totalitarianism is not a "phobia" despite the trained parrots insisting it is.

I think Islam sucks. Is Mac right about me?

The left are anti-Christs. Islam is anti-Christ. Therefore, the left defends and enables everything islam.

Rather simple. Also, 100% true.

You stated that 76% of prominent Muslims "strongly" support Jihad.

Wonder why?

1- In 1925 the Zionists invaded Palestine determined to murder and /or disappear the natives by any means necessary;

2- In 1949 US President Harry S. Truman made 1.5 Muslims foreigners in their own land when he declared that Palestine belonged to the Zionists

3- In 1990 the US and UK invaded Iraq under false pretenses and remained there for 18 years - thousands were murdered and maimed

4- In 2011 the US invaded Syria, completely destroying that Country and forcing Syrians to become international refugees.

5- The Bush administration threatened to bomb Pakistan "back to the stone age" after the September 11 attacks if the country did not cooperate with America's war on Afghanistan,

Nevertheless the Muslims are supposed to grin and bear it. They are NOT supposed to let these historical facts make them bitter and extremists.

Glad you agree... Do you also think that given the fact it's smart to import them to our countries?

Well given the atrocities committed by the US , which are identified hereinbelow, I propose that you and your ilk , be sent to ISIS controlled territory for trial:

1- In 1925 the Zionists invaded Palestine determined to murder and /or disappear the natives by any means necessary;

2- In 1949 US President Harry S. Truman made 1.5 Muslims foreigners in their own land when he declared that Palestine belonged to the Zionists

3- In 1990 the US and UK invaded Iraq under false pretenses and remained there for 18 years - thousands were murdered and maimed

4- In 2011 the US invaded Syria, completely destroying that Country and forcing Syrians to become international refugees.

5- The Bush administration threatened to bomb Pakistan "back to the stone age" after the September 11 attacks if the country did not cooperate with America's war on Afghanistan,

Nevertheless the Muslims are supposed to grin and bear it. They are NOT supposed to let these historical facts make them bitter and extremists.

Wonder why?

Glad you agree... Do you also think that given the fact it's smart to import them to our countries?

Well given the atrocities committed by the US , which are identified hereinbelow, I propose that you and your ilk , be sent to ISIS controlled territory for trial:

First of all, Islam is a shitty religion to begin with. West didn't make it shitty, they did it themselves. Christianity is a much better religion, and yet you seem to hate that.., rather inconsistent...

Secondly, I am in NO WAY responsible for what Obama and his cronies does in the mid east. And Sweden, especially is in no way responsible for anything. Why are these people being extremist in Sweden?

Oh, because their ideology is racist and vile, that's why. It's not our responsibility and not a good idea to import them. Case closed.

Wonder why?

First of all, Islam is a shitty religion to begin with. West didn't make it shitty, they did it themselves. Christianity is a much better religion, and yet you seem to hate that.., rather inconsistent...

Secondly, I am in NO WAY responsible for what Obama and his cronies does in the mid east. And Sweden, especially is in no way responsible for anything. Why are these people being extremist in Sweden?

Oh, because their ideology is racist and vile, that's why. It's not our responsibility and not a good idea to import them. Case closed.

I see, the Muslims are responsible for the HISTORICAL FACTS identified below? How so?

Wonder why?

I see, the Muslims are responsible for the HISTORICAL FACTS identified below? How so?

USA dropped two nukes to Japan.

They are coping just fine, and integrating better than the original population.

They did ban muslims though (maybe that's why).

Stop excusing vile behavior, and especially enabling it. Think of them as white, male, hetero, Christians if that helps your regressive racist mind.

This is so fascinating to watch, and election of London's new mayor is shedding even more light on it.

Members of one specific religion - a religion with a current record of extreme violence, intimidation and terror - are telling us precisely what they're going to do, and they're doing it. It's expansion is clear and rapid and undeniable. We're watching it happen in real time, particularly across Europe. This isn't a partisan or religious opinion, it is a clear fact, based on observation.

Meanwhile, a group of people - the Regressive Left (as honest liberal Bill Maher refers to them), a group all too happy to attack the misdeeds of another religion (Christianity, obviously) in absolutely every possible way, at absolutely every opportunity, are bending over backwards to be defensive and so very tolerant of the first religion. A religion, by the way, that treats women and gays as lesser objects, among other behaviors that the Regressive Leftists loathe.

Exactly what is happening here?

Is this just a petulant, knee-jerk reaction against Christianity and conservatives, is it that simple? Are they willing to be so very tolerant of one specific religion just to be contrarian against certain other people they hate?

Or could it be more? Is this behavior related to the payback tactics that we're seeing with race and wealth? Or perhaps do they harbor certain affinities for the religion to which they won't openly admit?

And directly to the Regressive Leftists here: I'm certainly not, nor do I ever, expect a straight, clear and honest answer from you on this. What I expect from you is the standard deflection, derision, personal insults and name-calling. I know that's what we'll get, it's an easy prediction. This thread is specifically about your behaviors, not about Islam. I'm just curious about this, and perhaps some other responses will shed some light or provide some clues.

When your OP is constructed in such a call out fashion - ie labeling folks "regressive leftists" and adding a bunch of other inflammatory terms, it's difficult to respond in the thoughtful manner you are demanding particularly since you are lobbing the same insults and name-calling you accuse them of doing. But I'll try.

I object to the singling out of Islam, as somehow not deserving of the same rights and protections in this country as other religions have. Whether it's the extreme right trying to claim it isn't a real religion but a "socio-political" ideology, trying to strip Muslims of their rights as American citizens, or claiming that "reasonable accommodation" applies only to non-Muslim religions and if it's a Muslim it's "creeping Sharia".

Treat them the same as any other religion in America. What's so hard about that?

This is so fascinating to watch, and election of London's new mayor is shedding even more light on it.

Members of one specific religion - a religion with a current record of extreme violence, intimidation and terror - are telling us precisely what they're going to do, and they're doing it. It's expansion is clear and rapid and undeniable. We're watching it happen in real time, particularly across Europe. This isn't a partisan or religious opinion, it is a clear fact, based on observation.

Meanwhile, a group of people - the Regressive Left (as honest liberal Bill Maher refers to them), a group all too happy to attack the misdeeds of another religion (Christianity, obviously) in absolutely every possible way, at absolutely every opportunity, are bending over backwards to be defensive and so very tolerant of the first religion. A religion, by the way, that treats women and gays as lesser objects, among other behaviors that the Regressive Leftists loathe.

Is this just a petulant, knee-jerk reaction against Christianity and conservatives, is it that simple? Are they willing to be so very tolerant of one specific religion just to be contrarian against certain other people they hate?

Or could it be more? Is this behavior related to the payback tactics that we're seeing with race and wealth? Or perhaps do they harbor certain affinities for the religion to which they won't openly admit?

And directly to the Regressive Leftists here: I'm certainly not, nor do I ever, expect a straight, clear and honest answer from you on this. What I expect from you is the standard deflection, derision, personal insults and name-calling. I know that's what we'll get, it's an easy prediction. This thread is specifically about your behaviors, not about Islam. I'm just curious about this, and perhaps some other responses will shed some light or provide some clues.

When your OP is constructed in such a call out fashion - ie labeling folks "regressive leftists" and adding a bunch of other inflammatory terms, it's difficult to respond in the thoughtful manner you are demanding particularly since you are lobbing the same insults and name-calling you accuse them of doing. But I'll try.

I object to the singling out of Islam, as somehow not deserving of the same rights and protections in this country as other religions have. Whether it's the extreme right trying to claim it isn't a real religion but a "socio-political" ideology, trying to strip Muslims of their rights as American citizens, or claiming that "reasonable accommodation" applies only to non-Muslim religions and if it's a Muslim it's "creeping Sharia".

Treat them the same as any other religion in America. What's so hard about that?
I agree. Yet the group of people to whom I refer (a term taken from honest liberals Bill Maher and Richard Dawkins) won't do what you say.

They'll attack Christians all day long, as viciously as they can, but when the next jihadist slaughter occurs, you'll see them being very, very, VERY tolerant of Islam, AND you'll see them deflect/change the subject immediately from the jihadist slaughter directly to misdeeds of Christianity. Like clockwork, guaranteed.

It is precisely that blatant hypocrisy that I question in this particular thread, and the motivations behind it.

Last edited:

I agree. Yet the group of people to whom I refer (a term taken from honest liberals Bill Maher and Richard Dawkins) won't do what you say.

They'll attack Christians all day long, as viciously as they can, but when the next jihadist slaughter occurs, you'll see them being very, very, VERY tolerant of Islam, AND you'll see them deflect/change the subject immediately from the jihadist slaughter directly to misdeeds of Christianity. Like clockwork, guaranteed.

It is precisely that blatant hypocrisy that I question in this particular thread, and the motivations behind it.

I agree, they are ready to pounce if a white Christian is a gun man. His faith is a key point, however like the Ft. Hood shooter, it was workplace violence, it had nothing to do with terrorism and his Muslim faith. Crazy how the left thinks.

I agree, they are ready to pounce if a white Christian is a gun man. His faith is a key point, however like the Ft. Hood shooter, it was workplace violence, it had nothing to do with terrorism and his Muslim faith. Crazy how the left thinks.
That's all I'm asking in this thread: What is the motivation for their behavior?

They've tried valiantly to deny and deflect and change the subject, but my question remains.

And what about those that automatically put the blame on Muslims whenever there is a shooting? Who attack American Muslims all day long as vicously as they can?

And what about those that automatically put the blame on Muslims whenever there is a shooting? Who attack American Muslims all day long as vicously as they can?
Start a thread on that topic and I'll be happy to contribute.

You're doing PRECISELY what I just described.

Do you see that?

When a white religious nut is violent, faith is not the first thing brought up. When it's a possible Muslim - it's all about faith. White Christian can be a nut - and it's accepted. Even if the Muslim is a nut - it's denied and faith is blamed. Would this be the Regressive Right then?

Do you see that?

I see you post a very inflammatory and insult driven topic, but when it's pointed out that the other side is no different you cry foul. Why?

That's all I'm asking in this thread: What is the motivation for their behavior?

They've tried valiantly to deny and deflect and change the subject, but my question remains.

Because they are human beings and no different then their counter-parts on the other side of the issue.

Do you see that?

I see you post a very inflammatory and insult driven topic, but when it's pointed out that the other side is no different you cry foul. Why?
I'm not crying foul.

I appreciate that you're doing it, because it confirms and illustrates what I'm saying. So clearly.

This has been happening throughout the whole thread, and somehow you folks don't see it.

You yourself did it in post 213, RIGHT AFTER I described it.

Bingo! What more could I ask for?

Last edited:

Regressive is a spot on term describing you guys.

You can't treat racists the same as normal non-racist people. You can't treat non-diverse groups as if they were diverse. NO! You treat people like they treat you. This is just a so basic moral principle that I don't even understand how so many regressed people seem to have missed it.

Case in point, this mayor is a complete racist:

Sadiq Khan: There are too many white men on Transport for London

If he values racism, and is voted in by racist Muslims, whites should absolutely do the same and NOT treat him like a other white guy (generally not racist). Otherwise this is not going to end well for non-muslims.

This guy got it right:

Forum List

Back