The Religion of Peace….

That's OK because no one could love or have sex before Christianity. Its called Marriage.

I mean, have you ever seen Stravinsky cross himself in hopes of the success of anti-miscegenation laws in the revolutionary Court of imperial Russia in 1910? My Emperor!

…..or is it ‘The Religion of Blood’?

1.In his novel “Coup D’Etat,” Ben Coes writes

“The hardest lesson I had to teach my students at the madrasa was about the need for violent jihad,” said El-Khayab, staring at the window, despite his blindness. “That the violence was somehow necessary in order to create a world without violence. That Islam, the most beautiful and peaceful of religions, demanded that the blood of the infidel be spilled across the earth in order to wash away the filth of the past. The reason it was hard for me to teach this lesson was because I was hidden away, behind the stones and the ivy, the bricks and the windows and doors, within the comforting walls and sounds of the madrasa. It was the boys who had to go out in the world and sacrifice themselves. They were the ones who had to spill the blood on behalf of Allah.”

2.A pot-boiler….no more. Just fiction…..or, is it?

Those of us who are literate know that novelists, more often than not, do scrupulous research to bring their fiction as close to reality as possible.
And, it is possible to compare Coe’s fiction with real world events.

3.This week, in Canada, they held Quds Day…. “an annual event held on the last Friday of Ramadan that was initiated by the Islamic Republic of Iran in 1979 to express support for the Palestinians and oppose Zionism and Israel.”
Quds Day - Wikipedia

One celebrant made clear that he yearned of the day when Sharia was in force, and homosexuals could be executed.

“A protester at the Toronto Al Quds Day rally has said at some point, Sharia Law will replace Canadian Law …

Muslim protester warns, Sharia Law is coming and if that bothers Western nations, they should stop allowing us into their countries · Caldron Pool

Is this Muslim speaker a one-off? An outlier? A 'lone-wolf'?
Or is this view about Sharia and slaughter of those not of the faith, a major theme among the faithful?

Of course…..we in the West could simply deny the truth, put out head in the sand….

...or take heed.

Remember George Carlin? The Atheist comedian? Here's his take on Islam, the side of the popular comedian you don't see often:

“The hardest lesson I had to teach my students at the madrasa was about the need for violent jihad,” said El-Khayab, staring at the window, despite his blindness. “That the violence was somehow necessary in order to create a world without violence. That Islam, the most beautiful and peaceful of religions, demanded that the blood of the infidel be spilled across the earth in order to wash away the filth of the past. The reason it was hard for me to teach this lesson was because I was hidden away, behind the stones and the ivy, the bricks and the windows and doors, within the comforting walls and sounds of the madrasa. It was the boys who had to go out in the world and sacrifice themselves. They were the ones who had to spill the blood on behalf of Allah.”

Those of us who are literate know that novelists, more often than not, do scrupulous research to bring their fiction as close to reality as possible.

3.This week, in Canada, they held Quds Day…. “an annual event held on the last Friday of Ramadan that was initiated by the Islamic Republic of Iran in 1979 to express support for the Palestinians and oppose Zionism and Israel.”
Quds Day - Wikipedia

One celebrant made clear that he yearned of the day when Sharia was in force, and homosexuals could be executed.

“A protester at the Toronto Al Quds Day rally has said at some point, Sharia Law will replace Canadian Law …

Muslim protester warns, Sharia Law is coming and if that bothers Western nations, they should stop allowing us into their countries · Caldron Pool

Or is this view about Sharia and slaughter of those not of the faith, a major theme among the faithful?

Of course…..we in the West could simply deny the truth, put out head in the sand….

...or take heed.

I am anti all religions, i think they are a way to a greater man-greed, rather than a spiritual explanation. Religions are inherently evil. And those who follow religion are also evil.

They just don't understand why.

Quds Day - Wikipedia

...or take heed.

Remember George Carlin? The Atheist comedian? Here's his take on Islam, the side of the popular comedian you don't see often:

Thanks for that.

There is a good chance that he is correct.....but not necessarily for the reasons he outlined.

1. The more literate and the more prosperous Muslim nations become, the fewer children they have.

Europe took 200 years to go from high fertility rates of rural life to the low fertility rates of the industrial world. Iran, Turkey, Tunisia, and Algeria are about to do it in twenty. It is the fastest population decline in recorded history.
  1. Hania Zlotnik, director of the population division at the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs, said “In most of the Islamic world it’s amazing, the decline in fertility that has happened,’’ … From 1975 to 1980, women in Iran were giving birth to nearly 7 children per family, according to the latest U.N. population report; from 2005 to 2010 that number is expected to be less than 2. U.N. Sees Falling Middle East Fertility Rates
  2. Iranian women who grew up with five or six siblings will bear only one or two children in their lifetimes.
  3. By mid-century, the belt of Muslim counties from Morocco to Iran will become as grey as depopulating Europe, and will have the same proportion of dependent elderly as the industrial I countries- but with one tenth the productivity!!

1. After literacy, the next largest indicator of family size is religious practice. The more frequently Muslims attend mosque, the more likely they are to have a big family. A third of the 88% literate Turks never attend mosque, as is true of the 82% literate Iranians; in both countries fertility is below replacement. But only a fifth of Egyptians never visit a mosque, and fertility is up to about three.
    1. In nations such as Pakistan, Bangladesh and Egypt, worship is high, literacy low, fertility rates high, poverty high, unemployment high, social instability high.
    2. In nations such as Iran, Turkey, Tunisia, Algeria, there is a high degree of literacy, but face a more devastating degree of social failure in the form of a dearth of children.
1 Two exceptions to this demographic collapse are Israel and America in general and conservative Christians in particular. Evangelicals, both in America and globally, are demographically proliferate and are making converts at a rapid rate, as are Orthodox Catholics. (The Evangelical movement is the fasting growing religious movement in the world) These groups are major factors in the fact that America’s birthrate is still above replacement rate. Other than Israel, we are the only major developed country to have a birthrate above replacement rate. Secularists and mainline religious groups have a birthrate more in line with what we see in Europe. If this trend continues, the demographically proliferate groups will increase their proportion of the overall U.S. population and our birthrate will increase as well. The question is whether it will continue.

I recommend this book....

51Tv1Q9tFRL._SX336_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Quds Day - Wikipedia

...or take heed.

I am anti all religions, i think they are a way to a greater man-greed, rather than a spiritual explanation. Religions are inherently evil. And those who follow religion are also evil.

"Religions are inherently evil. And those who follow religion are also evil."

You couldn't be more wrong.

You could attempt to be, but you wouldn't be successful.

1. "This is the great contribution of our Judeo-Christian foundation to Western civilization. The principles of justice are laid down in the Torah and the Gospels, and implemented through human actions memorialized in judicial codes.

The written laws and rules are codifications of the unwritten ones worked out over millennia as the result of human interactions and experience."
David Mamet

2. We’ve built western civilization on two pillars: God created every human in His image and human beings are able to investigate and make rational conclusions about the world. These two ideas were born in Jerusalem and Athens, respectively. Those who put those two ideas to judicious use, that life is more than materialism, pleasure and avoiding pain, then you are a product of Jerusalem and Athens. “If you believe that government has no right to intrude upon the exercise of your individual will, that you have a moral duty to be virtuous, that human beings are capable of bettering the world through the use of reason, you are a product of Jerusalem and Athens.” Ben Shapiro, “The Right Side Of History.”

3. And those societies that reject Jerusalem and Athens? “The USSR rejected Judeo-Christian values and Greek natural law, substituting the values of the collective and a new utopian vision of ‘social justice’- and they starved and slaughtered tens of millions of human beings. The Nazis rejected Judeo-Christian values and Greek natural law, and they shoved children into gas chambers. Venezuela rejected Judeo-Christian values and Greek natural law, and the citizens of their oil-rich nation have been reduced to eating dogs.”

Quds Day - Wikipedia

...or take heed.

1. "This is the great contribution of our Judeo-Christian foundation to Western civilization. The principles of justice are laid down in the Torah and the Gospels, and implemented through human actions memorialized in judicial codes.

The written laws and rules are codifications of the unwritten ones worked out over millennia as the result of human interactions and experience."
David Mamet

2. We’ve built western civilization on two pillars: God created every human in His image and human beings are able to investigate and make rational conclusions about the world. These two ideas were born in Jerusalem and Athens, respectively. Those who put those two ideas to judicious use, that life is more than materialism, pleasure and avoiding pain, then you are a product of Jerusalem and Athens. “If you believe that government has no right to intrude upon the exercise of your individual will, that you have a moral duty to be virtuous, that human beings are capable of bettering the world through the use of reason, you are a product of Jerusalem and Athens.” Ben Shapiro, “The Right Side Of History.”

3. And those societies that reject Jerusalem and Athens? “The USSR rejected Judeo-Christian values and Greek natural law, substituting the values of the collective and a new utopian vision of ‘social justice’- and they starved and slaughtered tens of millions of human beings. The Nazis rejected Judeo-Christian values and Greek natural law, and they shoved children into gas chambers. Venezuela rejected Judeo-Christian values and Greek natural law, and the citizens of their oil-rich nation have been reduced to eating dogs.”

Here's the thing, you follow an even more corrupt religion than the Islamic religion you're bashing.

Do you realize what your Christian religion has done to get you to be Christian?

It is something that would be attributed to hell...

You are just as evil as anyone you call out, because you follow a Christian religion that advocated killing everyone that they faced. Including women and children. Burned at the stake. If not beheaded.

That's why you are Christian.

Not because of Jesus. Or God...

You are brainwashed to be a follower of the evil.... because they killed all your ancestors.

from CHIC
10. And, the historical perspective: All totalitarian views are connected.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
so true.

we are on the cusp of WORLD TOTALITARIANISM---
from the globalist Pope, to the caliphatist Baathists and muslim
brotherhood and it's doppelganglers Qaida, muslim students asso,
CAIR, and the whole damned perverted DONKEY and pixilated
merkel--------ALL MARCHING TO THE TOTALITARIAN TOILET

Quds Day - Wikipedia

...or take heed.

David Mamet

Here's the thing, you follow an even more corrupt religion than the Islamic religion you're bashing.

Do you realize what your Christian religion has done to get you to be Christian?

Which of the Ten Commandments are 'corrupt' or 'corrupting'?

So, you're a government school grad?

You are just as evil as anyone you call out, because you follow a Christian religion that advocated killing everyone that they faced. Including women and children. Burned at the stake. If not beheaded.

You are brainwashed to be a follower of the evil.... because they killed all your ancestors.

So there was nothing in this post you could deny?

David Mamet

BTW....did you realize that the vast majority of oppression, death and destruction has been due to atheistic secular regimes, not Judeo-Christian one?

True story.

"You are just as evil as anyone...."

I'm not an ordinary Janissary of evil...I'm in upper management.

As for the title....'religion of peace or religion of blood'.....

While the Founder's religion uses a symbol of blood....

Bible verses about New Wine as Symbol of Christ's Blood ...see New Wine as Symbol of Christ's Blood (Forerunner Commentary)

....Islam demands the spilling of actual human blood.

When the Iranian revolution came to power, with the help of Democratic President Jimmy Carter, the Ayatollah Khomeini killed more human beings (about twenty thousand) in two weeks than had been killed by the Shah during his entire thirty-eight years. Khomeini followed this by sending hundreds of thousands of Iranians to die in the Iran-Iraq war, as martyrdom was needed to resurrect the Islamic Empire.
Paul Berman, “Terror and Liberalism,” p. 108

Again, irrigating the earth with human blood.

Outlined by Dr. Hans-Peter Raddatz, Orientalist, and frequent critic of Islam, this blood-lust was the explanation of Iran’s demand for a truce, when it was learned that Iraq planned to kill the waves of Iranians with Tabun and Sarin nerve gas, which would not cause blood to flow.
Glazov, “United in Hate,” p. 107-108.

It is the blood that informs the act. In the 1971 assassination of Jordan’s prime minister, Wasfi l-Tell, by PLO terrorists. “As he lay there, one of his killers bent over and lapped the blood that poured from his wounds.”
Michael Ledeen | National Review

Quds Day - Wikipedia

...or take heed.

David Mamet

Which of the Ten Commandments are 'corrupt' or 'corrupting'?

So, you're a government school grad?

Let's start with #1.

You shall have no other gods except me! (lol there's a reason for this)

I can have so much fun with that, but I don't want to ridicule you.

Let ding defend rule #1.....

And I'll ridicule him....

Rule #2: You shall not make for yourself any idol, nor bow down to it or worship it.

Woow... (in my best Christopher Walken accent)... What do Christians do to the cross? And other saints?

Or do the special Christian rules don't count towards the ten commandments.

Already, rules 1 and 2 are severely broken...

Lemme look at rule 3, and see how you're doin....

Last edited:
Rule #3: You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God.

Count the Crusades, and the Inquisitions, and millions of people were tortured and killed in the misuse of the name of God. Just in Christianity alone. Friggin horrible.

Forum List

Back