The Reptilians

how you recognize the reptile people
Trump-team-reptile-4-810x620.jpg

Dr. Leigh Vinocur is an ER Doctor from Baltimore, Maryland. I saw her being interviewed on CNN one day, talking about the Coronavirus, and both her eyes were all black. Even the white part of her eyeballs were black. It was eerie. Here is her website: About Dr. Leigh | The Official Website of Dr. Leigh Vinocur
Do not pay attention to thst propaganda piece picture in post # 21 ,the Clinton’s,bushs,obamas and Biden’s are reptilians I have heard but trump is not one of them,he is working with the white hats in the military to fight government corruption.these are not my words but researchers thst are friends with high ranking military people that are friends with trump.that pic should have Biden’s picture in it not trump.i have even met general Flynn who is the best of friends with trump,Flynn is a good man.i am already seeing encouraging signs thst the white hats are in control and the fall of the cabal is happening,if the white hats were not in control,the Supreme Court would not have ruled against commie Biden’s mandates. Ten years ago the Supreme Court would never have ruled against Biden’s unconstituiitional.mandates.they would have given him their blessing.

all the proof in the pudding you need that trump is one of the good guys is we have many paid shills from Langley thst have penetrated this site,a few I can mention off the top of my head is candyass,rightwinger,toro,dr love,even one of the mods is,the list goes on and on,there’s hundreds of them.those trolls never once had one bad word to say about warmongers bush or Obama who were mass murderers of women and children,trump was the most anti war president sense carter and he comes along and they demonize him acting like he is the second coming of Hitler. :cuckoo:

there have been at least forty five assassination attempts on trump,you just don’t hear it reported by the media cause the media is controlled by the CIA.

Last edited:
Since reptiles cant survives cold weather it answers the question of who is really behind this Global Warming thing.
someone said, "the eyes are the window to your soul". i do not think she has a soul. it's all black...nothing there. ???

MisterBeale this is what i was talking about

really Natural Citizen so tell me how you recognize the reptile people? o do tell...
Facebook Stock Plunges After Zuckerberg Removes Human Skin Suit During Zoom Call With Shareholders
article-10446-1.jpg

"MENLO PARK, CA—Facebook shed more than $200 billion in market value in the biggest single-day loss ever for a U.S. company after CEO Mark Zuckerberg removed his skin suit during a Zoom call with shareholders.

Eyewitnesses participating in the Zoom call claim Zuckerberg asked to be excused for a moment, then, apparently thinking the video feed was off, proceeded to unzip his human skin suit to reveal an alien creature with unearthly features. The creature then stood up and stretched his lizardy arms that had been packed into the dermal disguise and began slithering around the spacious office.

“Mr. Zuckerberg would like to apologize for surprising any shareholders in what was, uh, obviously a super planned demo of the new Metaverse,” said Facebook Head of Public Relations Gurtha McSpoutsy in a subsequent audio-only zoom call with traumatized shareholders. “The, um, incredible realism of Mr. Zuckerberg’s demonstration shows just how realistic the metaverse is while also emphasizing how so very human our CEO also is.”

The first one was the serpent in the garden.
that's an interesting idea. although, the Reptilian in the Garden of Eden may not have been the first Reptilian. The Reptilians may have existed way before Humans. And according to the Convoluted Universe books by Dolores Cannon, Bigfoot existed at the same time as Humans on Earth. Humans and Bigfoot are two different beings that appeared on Earth at the same time.

I believe when Humans first appeared on this planet, our planet was called Eden. After Eden, our planet was called Lemuria. After Lemuria, our planet was called Atlantis. After Atlantis, our planet is now called Earth. According to Dolores Cannon, our whole world was called Atlantis before it was called Earth. There could have been an earlier world before Eden on our planet where the Reptilians lived. According to the Convoluted Universe books, the Reptilians came from another part of the Universe.

Last edited:
I believe The Cabal of men who rule the world are Reptilians. Dolores Cannon's books mention good and evil Reptilians. I believe there are good and evil Reptilians also. I believe there are good and evil of every species of Aliens. I do not have evidence of this conspiracy theory, but it is my belief.
Another species disguised as the Jesuits are secretly controlling the world from the Vatican.;)

I believe The Cabal of men who rule the world are Reptilians. Dolores Cannon's books mention good and evil Reptilians. I believe there are good and evil Reptilians also. I believe there are good and evil of every species of Aliens. I do not have evidence of this conspiracy theory, but it is my belief.

Yeah, but Dolores wasn't able to back any of her claims up with evidence. Its a story, backed by nothing.

So believing her is like believing you will get your admittence letter to Hogwarts.

Further enhanced by politicians that want us to eat insects

Yeah, but Dolores wasn't able to back any of her claims up with evidence. Its a story, backed by nothing.

So believing her is like believing you will get your admittence letter to Hogwarts.
i disagree. I prefer to believe Dolores over any mainstream figure. I believe she has the Truth.

Forum List

Back