The repub nightmare scenario may happen as trump hedges on supporting repub nominee in 2024

I get that you frantically don't want him to be president.
I huge number of people do want him.
We aren't like you.
We want our country to be successful.
We picked Candidate Trump, we made him President.
We hired him.
And that's the problem, there those who hate America so much they want the likes of Trump to be 'president' again.

And that's the problem, there those who hate America so much they want the likes of Trump to be 'president' again.

The problem is people who hate the country so much that they literally will do whatever it takes to try and keep President Trump from finishing the fantastic run that he was on.

The problem is who can Biden beat. I fell positive that he can be Trump again. Trump has to much negative baggage. Biden will get strong support from the democrats as they will come out to vote in order to beat Trump. Trump can incite those who get excited for the wrong reasons. The rest will stay at home. Crossover votes will be minimal.

When did repubs do that? I must have been out of the country then? :auiqs.jpg:
They're saying that about Trump behind closed doors because as spineless cowards they don't dare to say it publicly. If they did & Trump is the nominee how would they justify endorsing him which they will, with their tounges hanging out waiting for their master trump to toss them a bone.

The problem is people who hate the country so much that they literally will do whatever it takes to try and keep President Trump from finishing the fantastic run that he was on.
b2rqwgtx7nia1.jpg

Forum List

Back