The Republic is in trouble

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Time too make a choice on what side you are on.
The Republic, Constitutional law, Rule of law
or
tyranny.
[ame=http://youtu.be/3v7mvJ5Ns-8]2013 ALERT! MARTIAL LAW BUILD UP! - YouTube[/ame]

Plutocratic tyranny is your side, yes? Just how much freedom do you think corporations will give you when they own your ass? Answer. Not much.

yes.. because you have no freedom and the DEVIL CORPORATIONS can force you to do all kinds of things, by fear of imprisonment, fine etc......

Oh... wait... that is the GOVERNMENT.... Corporations can't force you to do a damn thing

yes.. because you have no freedom and the DEVIL CORPORATIONS can force you to do all kinds of things, by fear of imprisonment, fine etc......

Oh... wait... that is the GOVERNMENT.... Corporations can't force you to do a damn thing

Oh really? Who pays for legislation like making raw milk illegal & veggie libel laws? Now corps are trying to make whistleblowing in slaughterhouses illegal. Hell, look what Monsanto is doing to already struggling farmers. I think you'd be shocked at how much liberty the private sector has already taken from you.

http://nationalaglawcenter.org/assets/bibarticles/semple_veggie.pdf
Monsanto | Why Does Monsanto Sue Farmers Who Save Seeds?
Dairy industry pushing hard to outlaw raw milk

Who made it so that only big corporations and the wealthy could get to label their food "organic"? Who pays for legislation so that we are not allowed to know exactly what is in our food, beverages and the fracking chemicals? CORPORATIONS, that's who. Keep on defending your puppet masters.

Last edited:

Actually, the prison system is being privatized as we speak, look it up. Our prisons are being run by corporations. Texas is really been the aggressor on the front.

Last edited:

Oh really? Who pays for legislation like making raw milk illegal & veggie libel laws? Now corps are trying to make whistleblowing in slaughterhouses illegal. Hell, look what Monsanto is doing to already struggling farmers. I think you'd be shocked at how much liberty the private sector has already taken from you.

http://nationalaglawcenter.org/assets/bibarticles/semple_veggie.pdf
Monsanto | Why Does Monsanto Sue Farmers Who Save Seeds?
Dairy industry pushing hard to outlaw raw milk

Who made it so that only big corporations and the wealthy could get to label their food "organic"? Who pays for legislation so that we are not allowed to know exactly what is in our food, beverages and the fracking chemicals? CORPORATIONS, that's who. Keep on defending your puppet masters.

Taxpayers, and hence the government...

its_a_conspiracy.jpg

Just keep thinking the corporations are controlling you... makes you a good sheep for the government

Actually, the prison system is being privatized as we speak, look it up. Our previsions are being run by corporations. Texas is really been the aggressor on the front.

So they just privately go out an pick up people to get into prison??

:rolleyes:

No, idiot, it is government that holds the power of imprisonment over you to force you to do things.. not companies, corporations, or businesses

No, idiot, it is government that holds the power of imprisonment over you to force you to do things.. not companies, corporations, or businesses

The corporations are paying for the laws that are passed in their favor. Try to keep up!

What conspiracy? I gave you valid links to very real, very disturbing things happening RIGHT NOW. Of course, you're free to bury your head in the sand and remain an ignorant RWer forever. I would expect nothing less, actually. There will be a day though, sad though it will be, when we will get to say "we told you so".

Actually, the prison system is being privatized as we speak, look it up. Our prisons are being run by corporations. Texas is really been the aggressor on the front.

There is something very very wrong with profiting from the incarceration of others.

you know whats nice, you calling names only gives me the high ground.

Anyways, its s bit more complicated than a corporation just throwing you in jail. Ill try to sum it up the best I can for a dude like you. Lets look at weed, its illegal but hopefully that's changing. One huge reason the state and these corporations running jails want to keep it that way is because it keep a steady flow of revenue, IE people in jail for lengths of time for wacky tobacco. You see, keeping silly laws on the books like possession of weed equals a lengthy prison stay. Corps win and a dude who works a 40 hour a week job who likes to smoke a joint loses. Sort of fucked up.

Last edited:

The corporations are paying for the laws that are passed in their favor. Try to keep up!

Uh huh.. and you can show this money transaction that pays for the law process and the legislation?? Or can you only show the taxes they pay like other businesses and individuals and then donations to the ELECTION FUND that candidates spend on adds etc to run for office??

Idiot troglodyte

you know whats nice, you calling names only gives me the high ground.

Anyways, its s bit more complicated than a corporation just throwing you in jail. Ill try to sum it up the best I can for a dude like you. Lets look at weed, its illegal but hopefully that's changing. One huge reason the state and these corporations running jails want to keep it that way is because it keep a steady flow of revenue, IE people in jail for lengths of time for wacky tobacco. You see, keeping silly laws on the books like possession of weed equals a lengthy prison stay. Corps win and a dude who works a 40 hour a week job who likes to smoke a joint loses. Sort of fucked up.

Lay off the drugs

its_a_conspiracy.jpg

No question about it, tyranny is moving full steam ahead, and our president is the one driving.

We are in a world of hurt when the president says "I am not a dictator" and the administration has to issue a statement that they will not blow up Americans with drones in the US without due process (yet).

Forum List

Back