The Republican Debacle (Debate)

View attachment 56994
Last night's republican debacle (debate) went to show that, Republicans want to start a war with Russia, have zero understanding about the Middle East (Aiding the Kurds while wanting Turkey to get involved with the fight against ISIS? Really? Did someone miss the fact that the Turks are constantly getting attacked by Kurdish terrorists?), want to "grow" the military and re-invade Iraq. It's scary to think that one of these fools might be the nominee.

Obama and NATO have been allowing Erdogan to bomb the shit out of the Kurds that have been fighting ISIS and letting Turkey smuggle, buy and sell ISIS oil. Now the B team don't have a clue what's going on thats for certain with Turkey and continually referred to Erdogan as our ally despite the fact they've made ISIS wealthy with the oil smuggling but also smuggling antiquities across their border AND funding al Nusra.

A team Paul and Trump were spot on as to how to deal with ISIS.

Allowing?

One of the first places hit by terrorists as a result of Bush's illegal invasion was Istanbul. Who were the terrorists? The Kurds. The PKK are a known and recognized terrorist group trying to carve land out of Turkey. Turkey has been a reliable ally for decades and is a member of NATO.

And it's private citizens engaged in good ol' fashion capitalism that has been ISIS wealthy and vital.

Those are American made trucks they drive. And American made weapons they are using to fight.

Poor dear, if they ever put something good about a Republican that will be the end of their life.

you see Republican-debacle

in their loving eyes for the Democrat party_ the two old white fogies is Stately, honesty, would never tell you a lie blaa blaa blaa

They pretty much want to gut science, allow infrastructure to fall into the river and to hell with our children's education.

Just say no to republicans.
They were talking about bombing kids last night and the audience applauded.

It's amazing.

I just couldn't believe that either. The woman said put Putin back in the box, and strangle China till they agree with us about N. Korea.

I wonder what the other countries thought of us. Hillary is a hawk as well. We are in a bind as far as I see it. Its like Pnac all over again. No one talks about this was in the plans since 2000 or since 1991.

Hillary maybe Hawkish, but there isn't anywhere near the hyperbole spewed by the GOP coming from her.

They pretty much want to gut science, allow infrastructure to fall into the river and to hell with our children's education.

Just say no to republicans.
They were talking about bombing kids last night and the audience applauded.

It's amazing.

I just couldn't believe that either. The woman said put Putin back in the box, and strangle China till they agree with us about N. Korea.

I wonder what the other countries thought of us. Hillary is a hawk as well. We are in a bind as far as I see it. Its like Pnac all over again. No one talks about this was in the plans since 2000 or since 1991.

You prefer Obama's appeasement methods?

Yep.....we were led to believe that appeasement would stop them from attacking us.
As predicted, it only encouraged them to become more bold and aggressive.

Poor dear, if they ever put something good about a Republican that will be the end of their life.

in their loving eyes for the Democrat party_ the two old white fogies is Stately, honesty, would never tell you a lie blaa blaa blaa

I'm waiting for Shitlary to pass out during a speech...I'm reading there is a distinct possibility of that happening. Talk about a ending to a campaign

And remember they (left/lib) will lie right in your face and tell you: they are the MORE TOLERANT

Youbetca. :rolleyes-41:

I heard Trump say the other day that he wouldn't let the terrorist use "our" internet. As if the US controlled the internet. And I also heard him botch the question about the Strategic Triad....he didn't even know what it is.

Man, I sure hope he wins the GOP nomination. That sort of comedy must continue.

Both the WH and Hillary want Silicone Valley to stop ISIS, so what's the problem with Trump?

I'm waiting for Shitlary to pass out during a speech...I'm reading there is a distinct possibility of that happening. Talk about a ending to a campaign
i think Hillary will be wired up to that machine (the one that looks like a lie detector}, but this machine will keep her sane and keep her from saying stupid stuff.

View attachment 56994
Last night's republican debacle (debate) went to show that, Republicans want to start a war with Russia, have zero understanding about the Middle East (Aiding the Kurds while wanting Turkey to get involved with the fight against ISIS? Really? Did someone miss the fact that the Turks are constantly getting attacked by Kurdish terrorists?), want to "grow" the military and re-invade Iraq. It's scary to think that one of these fools might be the nominee.

Obama and NATO have been allowing Erdogan to bomb the shit out of the Kurds that have been fighting ISIS and letting Turkey smuggle, buy and sell ISIS oil. Now the B team don't have a clue what's going on thats for certain with Turkey and continually referred to Erdogan as our ally despite the fact they've made ISIS wealthy with the oil smuggling but also smuggling antiquities across their border AND funding al Nusra.

Allowing?

One of the first places hit by terrorists as a result of Bush's illegal invasion was Istanbul. Who were the terrorists? The Kurds. The PKK are a known and recognized terrorist group trying to carve land out of Turkey. Turkey has been a reliable ally for decades and is a member of NATO.

And it's private citizens engaged in good ol' fashion capitalism that has been ISIS wealthy and vital.

Those are American made trucks they drive. And American made weapons they are using to fight.

So you're thrilled that Obama and NATO have made ISIS the wealthiest terror nation on the planet? Interesting that you would think that this monster is a good thing that you've given the world and are bragging on it.

View attachment 56994

Allowing?

So you're thrilled that Obama and NATO have made ISIS the wealthiest terror nation on the planet? Interesting that you would think that this monster is a good thing that you've given the world and are bragging on it.

Wasn't Obama or NATO..it was capitalists.

And personally? I don't think ISIS is much of a threat.

I watched it, and I saw Trump, once again display his childish temperament. The man is not fit to be dogcatcher. He appeals to those whose political ideas come from bumper sticker philosophy. Pithy but shallow.

View attachment 56994
You mean they don't grasp the enormity of the chaos created by the "feckless" leadership on the moron in the Oval Office and his Sec Def PIAPS?

View attachment 56994
You mean they don't grasp the enormity of the chaos created by the "feckless" leadership on the moron in the Oval Office and his Sec Def PIAPS?

The "chaos" was created by the illegal invasion of Iraq.

I saw both debates. It was astonishing watching someone like Pataki go full retard.

He was just showing off his NY liberal stripes.

They should rename one of the sports teams up there...........NY Rinos.

I watched it, and I saw Trump, once again display his childish temperament. The man is not fit to be dogcatcher. He appeals to those whose political ideas come from bumper sticker philosophy. Pithy but shallow.

hummmm? you'd rather have someone who claims they are Godlike and proclaim how they are going to stop the seas rising and the heal thy planet.

Forum List

Back