The Republican question of “what is a woman?”

Minors make decisions about their bodies without parental consent all of the time. They drink, they smoke, they have sex.

What specific decisions are you referring to?
There is a huge difference between drinking beer, doing drugs and having sex. However, this is all combined and the Progs have nearly destroyed the nation with it and their propaganda.

Lol hey moron these articles are all about the exact same story. Did you think I wouldn’t notice? The story doesn’t even have anything to do with teaching kids about transgenderism. It’s just some BS about something parents aren’t being told about their kids status. That’s the dumbest part of this post. Talk about an epic failure.

Lol hey moron these articles are all about the exact same story. Did you think I wouldn’t notice? The story doesn’t even have anything to do with teaching kids about transgenderism. It’s just some BS about something parents aren’t being told about their kids status. That’s the dumbest part of this post. Talk about an epic failure.

Hey smart guy, the very fact we're having this conversation, says that something is going on with this fantasy agenda of yours.

Bury your head in the sand though.

Report Reveals Sharp Rise in Transgender Young People in the U.S.

Transgender surgeries are on the rise, says first study …

Hey smart guy, the very fact we're having this conversation, says that something is going on with this fantasy agenda of yours.

Bury your head in the sand though.

Report Reveals Sharp Rise in Transgender Young People in the U.S.

Transgender surgeries are on the rise, says first study …

And I literally don’t give a shit more adults want to transition. I agree that kids shouldn’t be encouraged to transition, but it’s not the epidemic you like to pretend it is. Kids face far worse abuse than that. You obviously care about none of that.

So who, exactly, is teaching kids about the nuances of transgenderism?
Lol hey idiot all this says is that kids will learn about the different definitions of gender and be taught to be tolerant of such people. It has nothing to do with teaching them about how transitioning works.

Kids as young as five years old will be expected to understand concepts such as “gender fluidity” and will be taught that “there are many ways to express gender”.

Keep dodging and moving the goalposts if you like, doesn't change what's being taught to kids. Why are ya'll trying to hide it?

Kids as young as five years old will be expected to understand concepts such as “gender fluidity” and will be taught that “there are many ways to express gender”.

Keep dodging and moving the goalposts if you like, doesn't change what's being taught to kids. Why are ya'll trying to hide it?
Uh yeah still nothing to do with transitioning. Those people who identify as gender fluid don’t even necessarily transition dumbass lol

Uh yeah still nothing to do with transitioning. Those people who identify as gender fluid don’t even necessarily transition dumbass lol

And many that do deeply regret it. But who the hell cares about them and the life of agony they face after doing something that can never be undone.

These are the stories we and our children need to see.

Foolishness will always be foolishness regardless of political correctness.

Well plenty of things are contrary to nature you moron.
That doesn't make the contrary to nature things that gays do, to be normal, ass clown.

And those other things that are contrary to nature, are ALSO abnormal.

Democrats need to be taught fundamentals of life.

That doesn't make the contrary to nature things that gays do, to be normal, ass clown.

And those other things that are contrary to nature, are ALSO abnormal.

Democrats need to be taught fundamentals of life.
Who the fuck gets to objectively decide what is normal? Absolutely no one.

The male and the female was created with purpose. To create offspring.

At a minimum, homosexuality is inferior to heterosexuality and we do not EVER strive to become inferior.

Queer Theorists, BY THEIR OWN WORDS, like luminaries Gayle Rubin & Michel Foucault have defended pedophilia, and lobbied for the end of age of consent laws.

This is why we see drag shows in elementary school, and the teaching of queer theory to kids that have no sexual identity yet. It is a subversion of the culture. There is an agenda behind it as well, to be sure.
Yes, you hit the nail on the head.

The point of age of consent laws is that children are innocent and don't know enough about sex and the consequences and implications of sex to consent to it.

The point of elementary school drag shows, and middle school books that glorify child sex, with explicit pictures and explicit descriptions is to be able to say that children are no longer innocent and that they now do know enough about sex, so age of consent laws are outdated.

Librarians who shelve such books do not all think, "Heh, heh! This will take make the little bastards much more accessible to me as sexual outlets, once we get those stupid laws changed!" Most of them are only following the guidelines of the American Library Associations, which is telling them that children should have all kinds of books to choose from and that "banned" books are to be honored, because "book burners" are as evil as Nazis.

The motivation of the authors of such books is by definition the sexualization of children.

As to the motivation of principals and school boards that allow drag shows in elementary school, it goes to show how sick those particular education leaders are. They are a very small minority, who get a large amount of publicity. Most principals would not dream about allowing drag shows in their school, any more than they would bring dancers from the local titty bar.

But the mainstream principals are not speaking up, for which they may someday answer.

Same with counselors and school psychologists who feed confused kids to the transgender industry. Their part of Hell will be as hot as the Nazis' part of Hell.

Everybody gets to decide what is normal. See how abnormally Democrats think ? This is one of their problems. They have no limits. They think ANYTHING GOES, and it's acceptable. They have no sense of acceptance or rejection of things. This is lunacy that extends into danger.

^Fell asleep fishing for a sturdier sword to die upon it seems..
I'm done with this thread. Folks can read the paper, it has been posted.

I know what Critical Theory is, and am familiar with the goals of postmodern philosophy.

It is apparent to me, that you either are not, or are trying to gas light someone that knows better. That dog isn't going to hunt here pal.

1673113351893.png

Folks like her, and Micheal Focualt add nothing to a healthy functioning society.

I'm done with this thread. Folks can read the paper, it has been posted.

I know what Critical Theory is, and am familiar with the goals of postmodern philosophy.

It is apparent to me, that you either are not, or are trying to gas light someone that knows better. That dog isn't going to hunt here pal.

View attachment 745680

Folks like her, and Micheal Focualt add nothing to a healthy functioning society.
Quit trying to duck out, bub. Pointing out that your reading comprehension clearly sucks is not accusing you of knowing nothing. Grab yours balls and pick which one you would like us to believe describes you, Modern or Postmodern? Then you'll be Golden Rule treated using your own Wikipedia explanation for guidance.

And I literally don’t give a shit more adults want to transition. I agree that kids shouldn’t be encouraged to transition, but it’s not the epidemic you like to pretend it is. Kids face far worse abuse than that. You obviously care about none of that.
Parents are often desperate to retain tyrannical control over their children while kids quickly grow bored with all that and aggressively seek out other views from their peers. Add confusion, rebelliousness, peer pressure and forget about it. There's only so much a parent can do before letting them go. There are no guarantees. No perfect way to parent every child.

Forum List

Back