The Republican Rejection of Trump Has Begun

Trump hasn't really a clue about ideology and just say what popular with his base... If it makes the base cheer then go forward no matter how bad the idea...
how is that different than any fking politician? Explain for us?

1. Covid could quite likely rise to extreme levels of deaths in America and Trump still owns the denial side.
more than cancer deaths? how about car deaths? Do you know that 8000 people die a day? explain that for us?

more than cancer deaths? how about car deaths? Do you know that 8000 people die a day? explain that for us?
How about you explain why half a million more people died in 2020 than in 2019. Speak up, I can't hear ya.

how is that different than any fking politician? Explain for us?

Everything went backwards under Trump because every decision he made was the wrong one. You have the worst covid response in the world - 2% of the world's population, all of the money and technology of the USA behind him, and you have 15% of the world's cases and 15% of the world's deaths, and the only country trying hard to catch you is India, which has a larger population and third world technology.

Possibly more than 8000 a day but whatever it is if it rises, Trump owns the resistance to vaccines and other precautions.

Possibly more than 8000 a day but whatever it is if it rises, Trump owns the resistance to vaccines and other precautions.
vaccines don't prove shit. If the vaccines worked, then you wouldn't have to give a shit whether I took it or not. That one piece of data is all I need to know to know it doesn't work. fk dude, you're even masking up you're so compliance based from your Jim Jones leader. drink that koolaid bubba. I'll drink beer. Oh and fk you and your shaming tactics. I fart on them.

vaccines don't prove shit. If the vaccines worked, then you wouldn't have to give a shit whether I took it or not. That one piece of data is all I need to know to know it doesn't work. fk dude, you're even masking up you're so compliance based from your Jim Jones leader. drink that koolaid bubba. I'll drink beer. Oh and fk you and your shaming tactics. I fart on them.
You own the Trump ideology of rejecting the vaccines, as well as other precautions.
That's the point I've made here and that doesn't call for rudeness and profanity.

If you desire further conversation with me then you'll need to start behaving like a grown-up.

You own the Trump ideology of rejecting the vaccines, as well as other precautions.
That's the point I've made here and that doesn't call for rudeness and profanity.

If you desire further conversation with me then you'll need to start behaving like a grown-up.
I reject assholes telling me to comply! Fk you.

only my god gets to tell me.

Oh, and, if your fking vaccine works, what do you fking care?

Last edited:
Graham, a close ally of former President Donald Trump, said the Trump administration consistently failed to provide an explanation of its ultimate end goal for Iran.

“The criticism for the Trump administration that’s valid to me the most is, ‘What was the endgame? You withdrew from the [Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action], which I didn’t like, so what is an acceptable end state?’” Graham said. “I pushed the Trump administration; they would never give me what the end state looks like.”

Graham, a close ally of former President Donald Trump, said the Trump administration consistently failed to provide an explanation of its ultimate end goal for Iran.

“The criticism for the Trump administration that’s valid to me the most is, ‘What was the endgame? You withdrew from the [Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action], which I didn’t like, so what is an acceptable end state?’” Graham said. “I pushed the Trump administration; they would never give me what the end state looks like.”

There can only be one end game for Iran...kill all the mullahs.

Bolton said during a separate panel discussion that the administration executed a “less than perfect performance” in the maximum pressure campaign.

“There was much more we could have done,” Bolton said. “I won’t get into all the internal reasons here. But not everybody was onboard with a real maximum pressure campaign.

She's a bimbo!!!
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

During her panel, Haley also accused President Joe Biden of driving Saudi Arabia toward Iran by both distancing himself from Riyadh over its human rights violations and seeking to return to the JCPOA.

“Refusing to meet with the crown prince in Saudi Arabia [earlier this year] — that was a terrible strategic mistake,” Haley said. “Regardless of what Biden’s views were on Saudi Arabia, that’s a partner we need to have in defeating terrorism. So once that happens, you’ve sent Saudi Arabia into the arms of Iran. The idea that they’re actually having conversations and negotiations was unthinkable a couple of years ago.”

trump is a con artist businessman, always has been always will be. His whole objective is present seem to be making schemes look good, without any insight or care about what it would mean in the future. Instant gratification even if it was fake. Never was presidential material, why would anybody expect him to act like a person or think like one. It wasn't meant to be.

Let us know when you hear from him.
I was talking with him the other day, he said make sure clipper gets his vaccinations. There you have it, right from the horse's mouth or is that a jackass's mouth.

I was talking with him the other day, he said make sure clipper gets his vaccinations. There you have it, right from the horse's mouth or is that a jackass's mouth.
Never mind, just reread the post. Wasn't talking about you. The other guy, I'll try to find his original post and let him know.

I reject assholes telling me to comply! Fk you.

only my god gets to tell me.

Oh, and, if your fking vaccine works, what do you fking care?
I was talking with your guy the other day, he definitely wants you to get the vaccines, he says it's way better than getting the disease. There you have it, straight from the horse's mouth, or is it straight from the jackass's mouth. Whatever, he's your God.

Forum List

Back