The Republican Rejection of Trump Has Begun

And you promote men and women in leadership positions who have allowed the children of parents to be raped in schools. And if the parents complain they will eventually be sent to gulags or concentration camps a domestic terrorists.
Cool, quote me promoting that...

The only rejection going on is that of Joe Biden, as 70% of the nation thinks he blows.

"...allowed the children of parents to be raped in schools. And if the parents complain they will eventually be sent to gulags or concentration camps a domestic terrorists."

There's isn't much left to respond to on this thread.

Clearly, as we can see in the quote above, it has descended into the nutsocrazo world of MAGAHat grievances and conspiracies.

Those poor poor people.
What an unhappy life that must be.

IMHO

Click the video.
4i6Ckte.gif

Republicans who are scared of him, he continues to not be able to sell out a stadium, being his hostage is a choice.

Click the video.
4i6Ckte.gif

Republicans who are scared of him, he continues to not be able to sell out a stadium, being his hostage is a choice.

Senator Don Bacon of Nebraska correctly voted for Biden's infrastructure bill. It is badly needed and will bring jobs to our state. trump condemned him for doing that. I'm pretty sure he has lost Don Bacon support. Our Republican governor Pete Ricketts isn't going to run for office again. He strongly opposes one of the men running for his office that Trump supports. Hopefully he realizes Trump isn't good for politics or America by now.

Senator Don Bacon of Nebraska correctly voted for Biden's infrastructure bill. It is badly needed and will bring jobs to our state. trump condemned him for doing that. I'm pretty sure he has lost Don Bacon support.

Our Republican governor Pete Ricketts isn't going to run for office again. He strongly opposes one of the men running for his office that Trump supports. Hopefully he realizes Trump isn't good for politics or America by now.

Trump is a spoiler and not very bright..

We've seen hints: FoxNews hyping Ron DeSantis, and some Republican electeds coming out opposed to Trump running in 2024. Now the money is starting to talk.

Ken Griffin, Top GOP Donor, Rules Out Backing a Trump Rerun

(Bloomberg) -- Hedge fund manager Ken Griffin, a major donor to Republicans, ruled out supporting Donald Trump for another run for president.

Key Speakers At The 2019 Milken Conference
© Bloomberg Key Speakers At The 2019 Milken Conference
Most Read from Bloomberg

“I think it’s time for America to move on,” he said in a discussion Monday with Erik Schatzker at the Economic Club of Chicago.

In the last election cycle, Griffin spent big on politics, giving $46 million to Republicans, making him the fourth-biggest individual GOP donor for the period, according to OpenSecrets.org.
He said Monday, however, that he has never financially supported Trump.

Trump’s tenure was not constructive for the country, Griffin said -- with the exception of his economic policies, which Griffin described as “pretty damn good.”

The former president was “so pointlessly divisive,” said Griffin, who added that he was “appalled” by Trump’s willingness to attack people based on where they came from or the color of their skin.

Griffin was among a number of financial executives who spoke with Trump during the height of the Covid-19 pandemic, discussing topics including stimulus, fast tracking vaccines and ways to reopen the economy.

Trumpism and Trump minions are being rejected by more and more in the USA. Evil never goes away easily but it always loses in the end.

You’re scared of us huh?
I am not scared of jc or any of your fellow minions. I know we will defeat you. No doubt.
Trumpism is driven by fear. Trump and the minions are cowards. They are scared the government is coming to get them, they need guns to protect themselves, cowards. They are scared of competing in an open economy. They want Trump to stop the scary competition in the job market. They are scared of COVID vaccines. They are scared of minorities. They are scared of their own shadow.

I am not scared of jc or any of your fellow minions. I know we will defeat you. No doubt.
Trumpism is driven by fear. Trump and the minions are cowards. They are scared the government is coming to get them, they need guns to protect themselves, cowards. They are scared of competing in an open economy. They want Trump to stop the scary competition in the job market. They are scared of COVID vaccines. They are scared of minorities. They are scared of their own shadow.
Yet here you are complaining! Why? I know you know you lost

Open economy…
I presume YOU make $5.00/hr.

Forum List

Back