The Republican War On Women

You have anything that isn't written by a militant feminist who may or may not have a clue what she is talkiing about?

Any boss who used the 'at will' provision to fire somebody because she took the pill is not going to be somebody anybody should aspire to work for even with an iron clad guarantee that they cant be fired for anything.

it is unbelievable that these people are so critical of the hyperbole of someone like Rush, but indulge in it themselves.

Some things are sacred cows and BDPoop just can't help herself as she trys to look outraged.

Contraception? Having your employer have the right to fire you if you are taking the pill for contraception rather than any other 'good' medical reason.

The Senate Judiciary Committee voted 6-2 Monday to endorse a controversial bill that would allow Arizona employers the right to deny health insurance coverage for contraceptives based on religious objections.

Arizona House Bill 2625, authored by Majority Whip Debbie Lesko, R-Glendale, would permit employers to ask their employees for proof of medical prescription if they seek contraceptives for non-reproductive purposes, such as hormone control or acne treatment.

“I believe we live in America. We don’t live in the Soviet Union,” Lesko said. “So, government should not be telling the organizations or mom and pop employers to do something against their moral beliefs.”
You shouldn't be fired for insurance fraud?

Wow.

The GOP has a problem with women.

And you have a problem with your attitude towards women. You think they are tools. It's still wrong even if BDBoop agrees with you.

Hmmm. Interesting. Let's see if you're a Conserative like say Mr T. Hmmm.
You post nothing about the topic.
You post only about other people, not realizing how foolish you look because i have already backed up my claim with you know, verifiable facts and such. Stuff you guys aren't usually familiar with.
You don't even have anything to support your petty little claim about me.
So you're basically a post of um, Zero.
Like your party.
The Party of Zero.
You know, the party that FOX nes has said, has a real problem with women?
Yeah that one.
Zero. Well at least you guys are consistent, I'll give you that. :)

Sorry Bitchnata,

But all you did was rant at a poster. It was no argument, there were not premises reaching a conclusion. You simply ranted.

So just what was it you were trying to tell me ?

Answer: nothing...you were ranting at FF.

I simply asked you a question.

Hey, Renata? These gentleman represent the Republicans, and their perception of women. I'd say we really don't need to do anything further other than point and laugh. :lol:

Sorry Bitchnata,

But all you did was rant at a poster. It was no argument, there were not premises reaching a conclusion. You simply ranted.

Hey, Renata? These gentleman represent the Republicans, and their perception of women. I'd say we really don't need to do anything further other than point and laugh. :lol:

I have a lot of Republican / Conservative friends and I can assure you that not all Republicans are the kind of idiot whackjobs you have been bantering with. But you're right about one thing, they do represent exactly what the party has become, that has driven us Independents away from the party.

Sorry Bitchnata,

At each other......wondering whose the more idiotic.

The obligatory cheerleader shows up.....

You two sound more like a pair of those twits from the "Real Houswives.....".

Perceptiion....? :lol::lol::lol:

What have you said lately that has contributed to anything.

Bitchnata goes after another poster...I point it out....and the old lady of the board shows up to add her stupidity.

And that makes the GOP bad ???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Sorry Bitchnata,

I have a lot of Republican / Conservative friends and I can assure you that not all Republicans are the kind of idiot whackjobs you have been bantering with. But you're right about one thing, they do represent exactly what the party has become, that has driven us Independents away from the party.

Oh, I know. I have plenty of sane Republican friends of my own, from my several decade stint in the Assembly of God. Witness the post below yours? Hateful. He should change his avatar to something that doesn't allege the actual presence of a brain in the poster.

Sorry Bitchnata,

And the obligatory cheerleader shows up.

Bitchnata goes after another poster...I point it out....and the old lady of the board shows up to add her stupidity.

You are a gift! A veritable gift. I couldn't make this shit up. Keep 'em coming.

And the obligatory cheerleader shows up.

You are a gift! A veritable gift. I couldn't make this shit up. Keep 'em coming.

Don't sell yourself short.

You can (and do) make up plenty of s*** on your own.

Last edited:

You're about as "independent" as Harry Reid or Nazi Pelosi.

Last edited:
No, he actually is Independent. You need to read more. Your mindset of GWB (If you're not for us, you're against us! Eleventy!!!) is showing.

The fact that you defend him shows he's not an independent. This guy has never voted Republican his entire life.

Sorry Bitchnata,

This asshole must really suck cock :suck:

No, he actually is Independent. You need to read more. Your mindset of GWB (If you're not for us, you're against us! Eleventy!!!) is showing.

The fact that you defend him shows he's not an independent. This guy has never voted Republican his entire life.

The fact that I defend him means I don't suffer fools gladly. Read his posts. He's honest about his politics.

This asshole must really suck cock :suck:

He's probably in the closet. The anger is strong in that one.

You're about as "independent" as Harry Reid or Nazi Pelosi.

Just because I'm not some mindless whackjob who has the RW talking points form every single opinion for me, deosn't mean I'm not an Independent. let me give a clue to the clueless: Someone who agrees with Conservatives all the time isn't an Independent, they're a Conservative. Duh.

My first two presidential votes were for Reagan. My next two votes were for Bush (senior, not the idiot). Then the whackjobs toold over the party. You know, weaklings who come into a post and never have verifiable facts or even points to make. Just little sucklings who post about other people because they can't handle issues.

Oh and My signature? Oh yeah. Predicitng the GOP holds the house and takes the Senate is definitely a sign of a Democrat! :lol:

Last edited:
And back to the subject at hand.

Attachments

• $closeyoureyes.jpg
    $closeyoureyes.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 12
Just because I'm not some mindless whackjob who has the RW talking points form every single opinion for me, deosn't mean I'm not an Independent.

It was always my understanding that an independent tended to be less idealogical.

let me give a clue to the clueless: Someone who agrees with Conservatives all the time isn't an Independent, they're a Conservative. Duh.

Conservative seems to escape defintion. Not all conservatives agree.

If the defintion of a conservative includes he word "mindless", then it came from a liberal.

My first two presidential votes were for Reagan.

Good Choice.

Ronald was very pragmatic while at the same time being very idealogical at a very basic level.

My next two votes were for Bush (senior, not the idiot).

Bush41 was not my favorite. He was missing something.

Bush43 was scary from the start...Gore and Kerry were worse. What can I say ?

Then the whackjobs toold over the party. You know, weaklings who come into a post and never have verifiable facts or even points to make. Just little sucklings who post about other people because they can't handle issues.

I will agree the GOP is a mess.

The main problem is that the very thing that it purports and used to attract people (decentralization) seems to be the one thing that keeps if from organizing in a way that would put the demos out of business for good.

I am not sure what you mean about the rest.

This thread is called the GOP "war" on women. There is no disputing the piecemeal activities that were listed in the OP. However, whether or not that constitutes a concerted "war" on women by the GOP is in serious doubt.

All of the laws regarding abortion or about "health care access" revolve around a topic that has been in dispute since Harry Blackmum defiled his robes in 1972.

Walkers stupidity is a single case and the

Oh and My signature? Oh yeah. Predicitng the GOP holds the house and takes the Senate is definitely a sign of a Democrat! :lol:

Well, predicting anything is pretty meaningless...as much as I'd like Mitt to win....I realize there WILL be an election in November.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back