The rest of the modern world thinks GOP voters are nuts

. WESTERN EUROPE, JAPAN AND BRAZIL ARE MOST SUPPORTIVE OF OBAMA’S REELECTION Would you like U.S. President Barack Obama to be reelected or not? France 92% Germany 89% Britain 73% Brazil 72% Spain 71% Italy 69% Czech Republic 67% Japan 66% United States 49%

Public Opinion Landscape - Foreign Policy - October 22

Too bad they don't get the gigantic Pub Propaganda Machine to brainwash them with BS (see sig PP 3)...Romney was favored by 2 % in Germany...

Damn Commies!

That's some hard times when an adherent of one of the two trenchant American political parties must refer to offshore polling numbers for reassurance. Best of luck. :eusa_shifty:

Domestic polling is currently indicating the same thing.

And then the poor American looks in the mirror and cries, Why do they hate us so much?

You seem to have a reading comprehension problem.

We could care less that they "hate" us. They have that right. What they should care about is that if they try to act on that hate.....we will crush them.

And we would if we had a president who had any balls.

Not all Ameicans feel that way.

Just the braindead gunhumping hicks.
Most don't give a rat's ass. The ones that do are gay, probably very much like yourself.

. WESTERN EUROPE, JAPAN AND BRAZIL ARE MOST SUPPORTIVE OF OBAMA’S REELECTION Would you like U.S. President Barack Obama to be reelected or not? France 92% Germany 89% Britain 73% Brazil 72% Spain 71% Italy 69% Czech Republic 67% Japan 66% United States 49%

Public Opinion Landscape - Foreign Policy - October 22

Too bad they don't get the gigantic Pub Propaganda Machine to brainwash them with BS (see sig PP 3)...Romney was favored by 2 % in Germany...

Damn Commies!

That's some hard times when an adherent of one of the two trenchant American political parties must refer to offshore polling numbers for reassurance. Best of luck. :eusa_shifty:

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Right.

Right.

Please present an electoral projection from any major tracking site... including RCP if you so choose, that is indicating a Romney victory at this point.

And to add, even the "pro" Romney results are retreating. Gallup, has retreated from +7, to +6, to +5. My personal opinion is that they are dropping towards the mean, so they are not discredited after Obama wins. Rassmusen has had to grudgingly do the same thing. Their Romney Plus has been cut in half week over week.

Last edited:

Right.

Please present an electoral projection from any major tracking site... including RCP if you so choose, that is indicating a Romney victory at this point.

And to add, even the "pro" Romney results are retreating. Gallup, has retreated from +7, to +6, to +5. My personal opinion is that they are dropping towards the mean, so they are not discredited after Obama wins. Rassmusen has had to grudgingly do the same thing. Their Romney Plus has been cut in half week over week.

Who cares about your personal opinion.

It's pretty much a given that NC and FL are going to Romney (a recent shift) and that VA is trending that way.

Recent polling has WI a tie.

It's been David Brokenrod's primary mission to keep the Obamadicksuckers from thinking their man might be in trouble so they don't quit and go home.

I am so looking forward to Nov 6th.

It's pretty much a given that NC and FL are going to Romney (a recent shift) and that VA is trending that way.

It's been David Brokenrod's primary mission to keep the Obamadicksuckers from thinking their man might be in trouble so they don't quit and go home.

I didn't forward my opinion. I asked you to provide evidence of your claim. Any major poll tracker, that is projecting a Romney win. That's it. If it exists, it should be very simple to provide.

I didn't forward my opinion. I asked you to provide evidence of your claim. Any major poll tracker, that is projecting a Romney win. That's it. If it exists, it should be very simple to provide.

Uh, yes you did...see bolded above.

Why do I need to provide any major poll that shows Romney win's. I don't recall saying such a thing existed.

You really do like to make s**t up to argue against.

Why do I need to provide any major poll that shows Romney win's. I don't recall saying such a thing existed.

I did not offer my "opinion" on the Electoral college. That is what I spoke of. Not the individual polls.

Are you able to find that electoral projection that names Romney the likely winner?

I did not offer my "opinion" on the Electoral college. That is what I spoke of. Not the individual polls.

Are you able to find that electoral projection that names Romney the likely winner?

What I said was that your personal opinion on the reason polls are tracking (and we don't even know that it isn't the DailyKos that you are citing) is meaningless...and don't care about it.

What I said was that your personal opinion on the reason polls are tracking (and we don't even know that it isn't the DailyKos that you are citing) is meaningless...and don't care about it.
That's fine. You can ignore my opinion, any data I put on the thread, that's your business. But I'm still wondering if you can produce an EC projection showng Romney as a likely winner at this point.

That's fine. You can ignore my opinion, any data I put on the thread, that's your business. But I'm still wondering if you can produce an EC projection showng Romney as a likely winner at this point.

And why would I produce that ?

Well, you seem quite convinced of Romney's victory on the rapidly approaching Nov. 6th. And since you must win the electoral college to win the election, I figured that information might be just a tiny bit relevant.

Well, you seem quite convinced of Romney's victory on the rapidly approaching Nov. 6th. And since you must win the electoral college to win the election, I figured that information might be just a tiny bit relevant.

That is what makes talking to you such a waste of time.

It is quite obvious that Romney has ground to make up....in Ohio.

If you really think (as the morons on PMSNBC (including bitch Maddow)) that polls have not changed directionally in Romney's favor, then you'd be a perfect candidate to take over for Chris Matthews when they finally put him in a straightjacket.

And the question is whether or not that momentum will be enough for him to catch Obama in the closing days.....

So because the election isn't being held today...it does not matter. Now, does it.

Six weeks ago, the left was declaring victory. If they get one, it will be just by hanging on.

And the melt down is gearing up at a faster pace. :D

There is a reason we are not like the rest of the world, and that's the reason the rest of the world comes to us for (a liberal) education, humanitarian aid and financial infusion. I think I prefer it stay that way. :thup:

The liberal colleges are considered the best.

Did you just edit her post?

That is what makes talking to you such a waste of time.

It is quite obvious that Romney has ground to make up....in Ohio.

If you really think (as the morons on PMSNBC (including bitch Maddow)) that polls have not changed directionally in Romney's favor, then you'd be a perfect candidate to take over for Chris Matthews when they finally put him in a straightjacket.

And the question is whether or not that momentum will be enough for him to catch Obama in the closing days.....

So because the election isn't being held today...it does not matter. Now, does it.

Six weeks ago, the left was declaring victory. If they get one, it will be just by hanging on.

Since, over the last week, the "momentum" as you have put it, has stopped, or even regressed (you can go ahead and check Gallup and Rasmussen, should you desire, both national polling numbers on those two have been cut in half recently) I believe the need to be commited to asylum is premature.

Since, over the last week, the "momentum" as you have put it, has stopped, or even regressed (you can go ahead and check Gallup and Rasmussen, should you desire, both national polling numbers on those two have been cut in half recently) I believe the need to be commited to asylum is premature.
In your case commitment is obviously overdue. What's another 10 days after all?

In your case commitment is obviously overdue. What's another 10 days after all?

We shall see, of course. I think it will be many Goopers that are in need of antidepressants and straightjackets 10 days from now... but it remains to be seen. Things COULD change. Romney could rub his magic underpants and call in a miracle. Or, the voter suppression efforts might work.

I'm thinking that if the Democrats still win, even with all the Rethuglican dirty tricks, then the Goopers should be ashamed of themselves. I mean, if you can't even win when you cheat... you should likely do something else for a living.

Forum List

Back