“The rest of the World is watching us”

its Speculation on my part but I think that the USA could kick the azzes of ALL the assembled world in a single war and that's ALL that matters to me Crep .

I’m tired of liberal pundits always deferring to what the rest of the World thinks of US. It is such a submissive, appeasing, apologetic tone. Grow a pair and be proud of American exceptionalism, goddamnit.

Be proud that America does not beat women for driving cars to attend classes nor throw homosexuals off buildings. Be proud that it has been more than 150 years since America ended the practice of slavery while nations in Africa, The Middle East, and Asia still engage in slavery. Be proud that the US does not need European Nations to protect us; unlike European Nations who need US.
What makes you think this is a problem for anyone, including liberals?

I am not arguing the significance or size but there is a frequency I hear from the Left worrying how we appear in the eyes of the rest of The World.
Our international image has some importance. Less now that tRump has largely removed us from world leadership positions though.

I think liberals are proud of our country's accomplishments, just not some of our recent faux pas.

Image image is one thing, apology and appeasement for who we are and what we do for our ongoing leadership regardless of who is President is another.

I’m tired of liberal pundits always deferring to what the rest of the World thinks of US. It is such a submissive, appeasing, apologetic tone. Grow a pair and be proud of American exceptionalism, goddamnit.

Be proud that America does not beat women for driving cars to attend classes nor throw homosexuals off buildings. Be proud that it has been more than 150 years since America ended the practice of slavery while nations in Africa, The Middle East, and Asia still engage in slavery. Be proud that the US does not need European Nations to protect us; unlike European Nations who need US.

I am not arguing the significance or size but there is a frequency I hear from the Left worrying how we appear in the eyes of the rest of The World.
Our international image has some importance. Less now that tRump has largely removed us from world leadership positions though.

I think liberals are proud of our country's accomplishments, just not some of our recent faux pas.

Image image is one thing, apology and appeasement for who we are and what we do for our ongoing leadership regardless of who is President is another.
Apologies and appeasements like what tRump just did for North Korea.

Trump is sensitive to loss of life.
He will be the last leader to start WW III.

But if another leader gets too froggy, he will be as sure as hell to finish it!!!

The rest of the world is watching us, and they're licking their lips and rubbing their hands in anticipation of a Dimocrat president who will give them all free healthcare.

Doesn’t matter what he does you jack offs complain anyway. He treats Un like shit, he’s starting a war and we need diplomacy. He talks to him and you bitch he’s appeasing a dictator. You just like to bitch.

They're watching us because we are big dog and some badass motherfuckers. I'm also tired of the pressure to feel ashamed for being an American.

Fuck y'all.
They are watching us because we are inching the world closer to war.

What has our generation done to make you proud of it?

The rest of the World can watch all they want but I could give two shits what they think or Judge about US.
I got that.
It's very American of you to not give a shit about the other inhabitants of the planet. Truly exceptional.
pretty sure a lot of who you "care" about don't give a shit about us.
--------------------- agree , and most of the rest of the world are beggars pushing an agenda of wanting more Free stuff from the USA . See 'central america' begging for money and help from the USA .
If the US stopped fucking with other countries' internal matters then maybe they wouldn't need to give aid to fix the messes they inevitably leave.
I can understand why the Whitehouse doesn't care about meddling by other countries in US elections...it would be hypocritical to get upset and this administration couldn't possibly be accused of being hypocritical.

What did Trump apologize for?

A chorus thread of guys with big trucks and small penises. Excellent. ‘Merca.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
A chorus thread of guys with big trucks and small penises. Excellent. ‘Merca.

It's usually the guy that brings up penises that is either:

A. Gay

B. Insecure in his own Manhood, and physical size.

C. All of the above.

The rest of the World can watch all they want but I could give two shits what they think or Judge about US.
I got that.
It's very American of you to not give a shit about the other inhabitants of the planet. Truly exceptional.
pretty sure a lot of who you "care" about don't give a shit about us.
--------------------- agree , and most of the rest of the world are beggars pushing an agenda of wanting more Free stuff from the USA . See 'central america' begging for money and help from the USA .
If the US stopped fucking with other countries' internal matters then maybe they wouldn't need to give aid to fix the messes they inevitably leave.
I can understand why the Whitehouse doesn't care about meddling by other countries in US elections...it would be hypocritical to get upset and this administration couldn't possibly be accused of being hypocritical.

A nice very, very soft analysis.

They're watching us because we are big dog and some badass motherfuckers. I'm also tired of the pressure to feel ashamed for being an American.

Fuck y'all.

I got that.
He didn't say that, you did...thats typically left wing

Fuck y'all.

I got that.
He didn't say that, you did...thats typically left wing
He didn't deny anything. He only said that he didn't care. What's that got to do with left wing?

Forum List

Back