The Results Are In: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Absolutely Manhandled P-Grabber Trump

LOL now Trump has declared a national emergency and is free to build the wall as he sees fit, Pelosi won't have any say in the matter. She got owned. :auiqs.jpg:

noooooooo............ he is not free 'yet'. it will go thru the courts & the joint resolution might shakes things up too. anyhoo, you gots months to go b4 any monies get freed up - if at all.

A joint resolution will never see a vote in the senate. End of story.

um - by law they have to vote. whether it passes is a different story - BUT individual senators will be on record as to which way they did vote. btw - the (D)s only need a few (R)s to have it pass. will it be signed by donny? of course not. will congress override a veto? probably not.... BUT the court challenges will tie it up for a while & president tribbles may be gone by then.

How about you post a link to the law you think applies. The Emergency Declaration Act doesn't require a presidential signature for congress to end an emergency, it only requires a congressional joint resolution.

the joint resolution IS what they hafta vote on. did you not read what i wrote in the reply you just responded to?

Trump has Trumped you tards yet again…

You are on record against border security…

Your efforts to stop him will be fruitless.

The Supreme Court will rule in his favor…

Between this and all the other stupid shit

you tards are doing…..

You have ensured Trumps reelection.

nobody is on record being against border security, you fool.

According to FOXNEWS at least...

political-poll-who-looked-stronger-politically-after-shutdown-ended-speaker-pelosi-or-president-trump-588x331.png

You live in a fantasy world. Your party is imploding. And the correct answer is “neither”

you learned how to project like fat donny 2 scoops... good for you!!!!!

Wow, what are you hoping for on your 6th birthday? Obsessing over a desert eaten 2 years ago, how fucking childish is that?

'obsessing'? shirley you are delusional, little meow meow.

i just happened to have pulled that one outa the junkbox & dusted it off. there are just SO many nics that tinkles has, i try not to be too redundant. let's see, there's:

cheetolini , gropenfuhrer ,tribblehead, president dotard, mango madman, barron von fuckenface, agent orange, donny from queens, capt crazy pants, capt bonespur ,anus face, putin's puppet, putin's bitch, IQ45............. as for anybody obsessing your president still mentions the crowd size at his inauguration........ :113:

It appears I over estimated your age.

According to FOXNEWS at least...

political-poll-who-looked-stronger-politically-after-shutdown-ended-speaker-pelosi-or-president-trump-588x331.png

You live in a fantasy world. Your party is imploding. And the correct answer is “neither”

you learned how to project like fat donny 2 scoops... good for you!!!!!

Wow, what are you hoping for on your 6th birthday? Obsessing over a desert eaten 2 years ago, how fucking childish is that?

'obsessing'? shirley you are delusional, little meow meow.

i just happened to have pulled that one outa the junkbox & dusted it off. there are just SO many nics that tinkles has, i try not to be too redundant. let's see, there's:

cheetolini , gropenfuhrer ,tribblehead, president dotard, mango madman, barron von fuckenface, agent orange, donny from queens, capt crazy pants, capt bonespur ,anus face, putin's puppet, putin's bitch, IQ45............. as for anybody obsessing your president still mentions the crowd size at his inauguration........ :113:

It appears I over estimated your age.

i took my ques from your leader...

LOL now Trump has declared a national emergency and is free to build the wall as he sees fit, Pelosi won't have any say in the matter. She got owned. :auiqs.jpg:

noooooooo............ he is not free 'yet'. it will go thru the courts & the joint resolution might shakes things up too. anyhoo, you gots months to go b4 any monies get freed up - if at all.

um - by law they have to vote. whether it passes is a different story - BUT individual senators will be on record as to which way they did vote. btw - the (D)s only need a few (R)s to have it pass. will it be signed by donny? of course not. will congress override a veto? probably not.... BUT the court challenges will tie it up for a while & president tribbles may be gone by then.

How about you post a link to the law you think applies. The Emergency Declaration Act doesn't require a presidential signature for congress to end an emergency, it only requires a congressional joint resolution.

the joint resolution IS what they hafta vote on. did you not read what i wrote in the reply you just responded to?

Under what LAW?

America won and we will get that wall.

The same wall Pelousy and UpChuck voted for a few years ago. Its was important and they wanted it built then but now it isn't important at all??

One has to wonder why. Nothing has changed. We are still being overrun by illegals.

I couldn't care less what a poll shows. Most of them aren't worth a damn. All the polls predicted Hitlery would be our next President.

Surprise.

America has won and there will be no wall.

Democrats voted for a fence on the Southern Border, and that fence is still not completed and never will be, just like Trump's wall. It is physically impossible to build a wall. Cannot be done. That's why both Republicans and Democrats alike have opposed Trump's idea to build a wall.

Separation of powers are winning. Trump is not getting a wall. Not now, not ever. It's over.

So you are okay with the billions the illegals cost we the tax payer every year??

Your okay with the American citizens they rob, murder and rape every year??

You have to be okay with the drugs that come across the border every year.

So you must be okay with those thousand seeking asylum at our border every year. Asylum which is a joke.

Pelousy didn't man handle anyone. She voted for that wall a few years ago. It was important then but she seems to think it isn't important now. What a difference a few years make in that old hags eyes. What a moron she is.

If so then you are a bigger fool than I think you are.

Oh and we will get that wall. Trump has the constitution on his side.

Carry on fool.

These idiots have no idea that Trump will not get to funds he has reallocated for about a year. By then they will be under contract and there will be nothing the idiot dems can do about it.

Not sure if you're serious. Does "Russian collusion" mean anything to you? Not anymore it doesn't.

Looks like Trump isn't going anywhere, doesn't it? :21:
I dunno, ask Mueller.

Won't do much good to ask him, as he might not even release his findings. So you get to live through the next six years of Trump's presidency not knowing if there was any "collusion" or not.

Probably drive you batshit nuttier than you are now. :laughing0301:
Nope, not at all. His investigation will run its course to whatever end I have no idea. And one way or another the American public will know its findings.

Doesn't matter, we won. The wall is going up.

Cool that means Mexico sent the money, right?
EL Chappo just forfeited 14-16 billion dollars in assets... Which is about to get used on the wall.. SO Mexico DID pay for the wall through the Cartel's... Got to love it!

you tards are doing…..

Sure you are Tard...…..

You are against the wall after you were for it,

because you hate the Greatest President in our lifetime....

I dunno, ask Mueller.

Won't do much good to ask him, as he might not even release his findings. So you get to live through the next six years of Trump's presidency not knowing if there was any "collusion" or not.

Nope, not at all. His investigation will run its course to whatever end I have no idea. And one way or another the American public will know its findings.

EL Chappo just forfeited 14-16 billion dollars in assets... Which is about to get used on the wall.. SO Mexico DID pay for the wall through the Cartel's... Got to love it!

Post of the day...……...

Under what LAW?

Glossary Term | Joint Resolution

joint resolution - A legislative measure, designated "S. J. Res." and numbered consecutively upon introduction, which requires the approval of both chambers and, with one exception, is submitted (just as a bill) to the president for possible signature into law. The one exception is that joint resolutions (and not bills) are used to propose constitutional amendments. These resolutions require a two-thirds affirmative vote in each house but are not submitted to the president; they become effective when ratified by three-quarters of the States.

U.S. Senate: Glossary Term | Joint Resolution

if both houses of congress are required to vote ( & therefore give possible approval for it to go to the prez) then that in & of itself is a 'law'. i suppose any yellowbelly can abstain on record... but it must have attention & voted on. it can't be ignored by either chamber & not have on record the vote to proceed.

America won and we will get that wall.

The same wall Pelousy and UpChuck voted for a few years ago. Its was important and they wanted it built then but now it isn't important at all??

One has to wonder why. Nothing has changed. We are still being overrun by illegals.

I couldn't care less what a poll shows. Most of them aren't worth a damn. All the polls predicted Hitlery would be our next President.

Surprise.

America has won and there will be no wall.

Democrats voted for a fence on the Southern Border, and that fence is still not completed and never will be, just like Trump's wall. It is physically impossible to build a wall. Cannot be done. That's why both Republicans and Democrats alike have opposed Trump's idea to build a wall.

Separation of powers are winning. Trump is not getting a wall. Not now, not ever. It's over.

So you are okay with the billions the illegals cost we the tax payer every year??

Your okay with the American citizens they rob, murder and rape every year??

You have to be okay with the drugs that come across the border every year.

So you must be okay with those thousand seeking asylum at our border every year. Asylum which is a joke.

Pelousy didn't man handle anyone. She voted for that wall a few years ago. It was important then but she seems to think it isn't important now. What a difference a few years make in that old hags eyes. What a moron she is.

If so then you are a bigger fool than I think you are.

Oh and we will get that wall. Trump has the constitution on his side.

Carry on fool.

These idiots have no idea that Trump will not get to funds he has reallocated for about a year. By then they will be under contract and there will be nothing the idiot dems can do about it.

really? like the contracted workers that didn't get screwed outa their pay during the shutdown?

oh wait....

you tards are doing…..

Sure you are Tard...…..

yyy.jpg

Under what LAW?

joint resolution - A legislative measure, designated "S. J. Res." and numbered consecutively upon introduction, which requires the approval of both chambers and, with one exception, is submitted (just as a bill) to the president for possible signature into law. The one exception is that joint resolutions (and not bills) are used to propose constitutional amendments. These resolutions require a two-thirds affirmative vote in each house but are not submitted to the president; they become effective when ratified by three-quarters of the States.

if both houses of congress are required to vote ( & therefore give possible approval for it to go to the prez) then that in & of itself is a 'law'. i suppose any yellowbelly can abstain on record... but it must have attention & voted on. it can't be ignored by either chamber & not have on record the vote to proceed.

So you can't cite the law that "requires" a chamber to take up and vote on, a joint resolution. Figures.

Under what LAW?

So you can't cite the law that "requires" a chamber to take up and vote on, a joint resolution. Figures.

if they are required to do something it is a law. it's written as the concrete rule under resolution procedure. you are playing semantics, kitty.

you tards are doing…..

Sure you are Tard...…..

yyy.jpg

That's some lame ass shit......

Under what LAW?

if they are required to do something it is a law. it's written as the concrete rule under resolution procedure. you are playing semantics, kitty.

Once again, WHAT LAW? Cite the title and paragraph.

I dunno, ask Mueller.

That's fine by me.

Under what LAW?

Your ignorance is well noted (and oft repeated)

Here's the law

[USC07] 50 USC Ch. 34: NATIONAL EMERGENCIES

Forum List

Back