🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The results of women voting

After women vote government expenditure exploded on our faces like an atom bomb. Golfing Gator g5000 comments?

There is an old saying that is very true...correlation does not imply causation
Lower standards and quotas are inhibiting our competition with other nations. Combined with rapidly increasing taxes makes for an uncertain future. Patriotism is what Kennedy said. It is what we all could do for the nation. Instead the nation is doing for us. And we are becoming authoritarian because of it. This will end as the money slows up or others nations tire of suffering for our largesse.

After women vote government expenditure exploded on our faces like an atom bomb. Golfing Gator g5000 comments?

Lower standards and quotas are inhibiting our competition with other nations. Combined with rapidly increasing taxes makes for an uncertain future. Patriotism is what Kennedy said. It is what we all could do for the nation. Instead the nation is doing for us. And we are becoming authoritarian because of it. This will end as the money slows up or others nations tire of suffering for our largesse.

None of this has anything to do with women voting.

Okay, nice story if not a huge endorsement... I bet the warrior princess could take on you in arm wrestling.

But generally though, yes men beat women in almost anything competitive.

men beat women in things that require raw strength or power.

The range record at Parris Island for the rifle range is held by a female Marine. Most PMIs tell you that women are better natural marksmen.

Intelligence or wisdom required things there is no competitive edge for either side.

Okay, nice story if not a huge endorsement... I bet the warrior princess could take on you in arm wrestling.

The range record at Parris Island for the rifle range is held by a female Marine. Most PMIs tell you that women are better natural marksmen.

Intelligence or wisdom required things there is no competitive edge for either side.

Golfing Gator lies again. Men beat women also in intellectual things like chess and.... voting?

There should be a source provided for the OP's graph of state government spending. Otherwise one could assume this is the result of Norman's own study. If that is the case I'd be curious to know if there was any significant difference in the comparison between red and blue states?

Some interesting reading,

https://www.history.com/news/the-state-where-women-voted-long-before-the-19th-amendment

While the right of women to vote had not been specifically enshrined in the U.S. Constitution prior to the 19th Amendment, it hadn’t been prohibited either. For instance, single women owning property “worth fifty pounds” were allowed to vote in New Jersey between 1776 and 1807 before the right was restricted to white males. In 1838 Kentucky allowed widows with school-age children to vote in school elections, and Kansas followed in 1861.

Apparently some of you guys missed civics class when the principle of government-by-consent-of-the-governed was taught, or you were asleep in the back, or you were raised in countries that do not embrace this fundamental principle of democracy.

None of this has anything to do with women voting.
That is the result of women voting.

The incel is strong in this thread....
The incel spouting by Progs is old. You guys beat the shit and kill women at a healthy rate. You impregnate them and leave Dodge a few moments later. I am getting older. Give me the choice and drinking and gambling sounds better.

The incel spouting by Progs is old. You guys beat the shit and kill women at a healthy rate. You impregnate them and leave Dodge a few moments later. I am getting older. Give me the choice and drinking and gambling sounds better.
I've never impregnated anyone, Mr. Incel.

Golfing Gator lies again. Men beat women also in intellectual things like chess and.... voting?

When I was a sophomore in college I beat my boyfriend, Vietnam vet and law student, at chess, despite his bragging to his visiting brother that he was going to beat me. Of course I was gentle with him and gave him a special participation award;) At voting, we women seem to be much better at it than you guys.

I've never impregnated anyone, Mr. Incel.
But many of your political persuasion have. I worked in many of those areas in my life. Lots of fun.

When I was a sophomore in college I beat my boyfriend, Vietnam vet and law student, at chess, despite his bragging to his visiting brother that he was going to beat me. Of course I was gentle with him and gave him a special participation award;) At voting, we women seem to be much better at it than you guys.
Its the money agendas that women vote for. The agendas do not end. There is not enough money for all of them. That is the truth. Nations end. Even if we do not have another avenue of destruction the constant incremental increases in taxes will end us. At some percentage nations whither. Its not worth it anymore to produce anything.

EMxI15mWkAAxgWB.jpg

Islam is right about women? Discuss.

Wow

Finally we got another poster that will tell the truth

One who knows cause and effect

So many here do not know and the lib mods tries to stop this understanding coming out

Finally people can learn if real news are let out like this

The simple answer for the cause of this difference in men and women

Is the logic ability difference in favor of the men

The founders knew this and also knew there were the unwise Adam type men that let’s eve women make foolish decisions

The founders knew white males had the highest logic but some were also really stoppid

So they set up a wisdom test they called a property test to find the wise people to vote

The ability to gain and hold a very valuable thing. Property. But a small farm was just as good as a large farm. So they had the voters equal to vote with any amount of land

Forum List

Back