The results of women voting

men beat women in things that require raw strength or power.

The range record at Parris Island for the rifle range is held by a female Marine. Most PMIs tell you that women are better natural marksmen.

Intelligence or wisdom required things there is no competitive edge for either side.

Golfing Gator lies again. Men beat women also in intellectual things like chess and.... voting?

When I was a sophomore in college I beat my boyfriend, Vietnam vet and law student, at chess, despite his bragging to his visiting brother that he was going to beat me. Of course I was gentle with him and gave him a special participation award;) At voting, we women seem to be much better at it than you guys.

Everyone here knows you shouldn't have voted once. Thankfully not all women are as IQ limited.

Carlsen is ranked much higher than Hou Yifan. In fact the whole list of top males are all ranked much higher. FIDE world rankings - Wikipedia

So it is true that you don't believe in democracy, notwithstanding all the right-wing rants about freedom, American values, and patriotism. Hmmmmm

If I couldn't vote, the principle of government by consent of the governed is lost. Apparently, you prefer dictatorship.

No, he prefers a patriarchy. In a past thread he posted all about how he views women as inferior to men.

Ah, this I did not know. I wont bother replying in other threads then. Sexists and racists do not have enough value to add to anything to be worth conversing with.

men beat women in things that require raw strength or power.

The range record at Parris Island for the rifle range is held by a female Marine. Most PMIs tell you that women are better natural marksmen.

Intelligence or wisdom required things there is no competitive edge for either side.

Golfing Gator lies again. Men beat women also in intellectual things like chess and.... voting?

When I was a sophomore in college I beat my boyfriend, Vietnam vet and law student, at chess, despite his bragging to his visiting brother that he was going to beat me. Of course I was gentle with him and gave him a special participation award;) At voting, we women seem to be much better at it than you guys.

Everyone here knows you shouldn't have voted once. Thankfully not all women are as IQ limited.

Carlsen is ranked much higher than Hou Yifan. In fact the whole list of top males are all ranked much higher. FIDE world rankings - Wikipedia

So it is true that you don't believe in democracy, notwithstanding all the right-wing rants about freedom, American values, and patriotism. Hmmmmm

If I couldn't vote, the principle of government by consent of the governed is lost. Apparently, you prefer dictatorship.

No, he prefers a patriarchy. In a past thread he posted all about how he views women as inferior to men.

I don't mean to disagree with you, but I must point out that patriarchy is a form of dictatorship. Norm's ideas would result in a substantial group of people having no political voice and being forced to obey others.

I don't mean to disagree with you, but I must point out that patriarchy is a form of dictatorship. Norm's ideas would result in a substantial group of people having no political voice and being forced to obey others.

You are correct, but it is possible for there could be a female dictator, which is why I narrowed it down.

Norm and those like him think that the fewer people allowed to vote the better.

Ah, this I did not know. I wont bother replying in other threads then. Sexists and racists do not have enough value to add to anything to be worth conversing with.

I admit facts as they are. So, are men better at chess than women? Golfing Gator is a virtue signaling idiot. Crying racist is all he got...

I admit facts as they are. So, are men better at chess than women? Golfing Gator is a virtue signaling idiot. Crying racist is all he got...

Where did I cry racist?

What idea? I have not outlined any idea in this thread. Just commented that idiots should not vote. So USA was a dictatorship before women suffrage? Ok, boomer... This is why you should not vote.

What idea? I have not outlined any idea in this thread. Just commented that idiots should not vote. So USA was a dictatorship before women suffrage? Ok, boomer... This is why you should not vote.

If idiots should not vote, then why are you allowed to? You are the one who is equating female people with idiots. The U.S. in fact was a dictatorship when half of the population could not vote. What else would you call it? If you were among the over one-half of the people who were disenfranchised and had no political voice, would you not feel that you were living in a dictatorship? There certainly is no democracy there.

Learn to speak as an adult about adult subjects. I don't think that you understand the fundamental concepts of democracy.

If idiots should not vote, then why are you allowed to? You are the one who is equating female people with idiots. The U.S. in fact was a dictatorship when half of the population could not vote. What else would you call it? If you were among the over one-half of the people who were disenfranchised and had no political voice, would you not feel that you were living in a dictatorship? There certainly is no democracy there.

Learn to speak as an adult about adult subjects. I don't think that you understand the fundamental concepts of democracy.

Because I am not an idiot. It's pretty simple.

I equated you with idiot, that's a correct assessment. Anyone who thinks US was a dictatorship is a complete moron.

Because I am not an idiot. It's pretty simple.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

1*mHaijYuh4Gfqz2hV-nwv0A.jpeg

If there are elections, it's a democracy. If you care about your country, you don't want stupid people to vote.

In every government or form society takes, there are, have been, and will be men and women in positions of power or authority over others.

Anything else is just anarchist fantasies, denial of human nature, absurdist conspiracy theories and so forth.

I respect men and women based on merit and character, as I'm sure that every man and woman has historically, if not out of genuine respect, at very least re-spect.

A whiny manbaby or "incel" today, or their "John Hinckly Jr" equivalent wannabes, thinking he's "entitled" to some type of power or authority solely because of physical attributes would be in for a rude awakening, as a king of yore or his queen may simply have made him into a eunch and forced him to work in the Harem, if not just executing him outright for being a waste of valuable time, energy, and oxygen.

The same goes with any disaffected antintellectual, anarchist variant of the "feminist" movements, such as Andrea Dworkin, or those with fringe theories such as "all sex is rape", who naturally wouldn't stand the test of time, or take up the value of time of more thinking and self-determined men and women presently and historically.

Simplistic approximations like that aren't relevant as far as individuals and merit are concerned, they're just simple averages or mathematical approximations which don't apply to individual men and women, or groups thereof, and rarely serve any practical purpose other than to "win" an argument, or in the style and vein of childish, anti-intellectual identitarian politics.

Most likely, due to inherent reasons, such as the positive link between testosterone and abstraction, more men than women will tend to be skilled at chess than they are, but that's no reason to slight a female mathematician or chess player who is more skilled at those things than the average man is.

The warrior princess Care4all, have women been making good choices?
women have never been in charge of this country and are not even 50% in Congress or the Senate!

ONLY the MALE majority can take credit for messin' up this Nation!

Come back and ask me that question when us women, are actually running the joint, and can show you boys in the gov't club, how to get the job done efficiently, and effectively!

:p:p:p

So you are saying that it was the MEN who gave women the vote?

I am beat, impossible to argue with.

She is correct. Men allowed women to vote. They knew they would be easy to manipulate.

The 19th amendment has truly been a disaster.

“If we took away women’s right to vote, we’d never have to worry about another Democrat president.
Ann Coulter

The studies bear this out.

Here we are 78 post in and you all still miss the reason spending went up....spending went up because revenue went up. That is what governments do, they spend all the money you give them and then some.

Forum List

Back