The results of women voting

It is obvious everyone should vote and be represented, but I am interested in the correlation between spending and rising female representation. I know gender roles are dying off, for good or bad, but with men being stereotypical providers, it is pretty easy to see why they would legislate for people to care for themselves whenever possible. I'm guessing women were much more open in general to collectivist, it takes a village, arguments. Did women create welfare state politics? It seems a valid question.

The warrior princess Care4all, have women been making good choices?
women have never been in charge of this country and are not even 50% in Congress or the Senate!

ONLY the MALE majority can take credit for messin' up this Nation!

Come back and ask me that question when us women, are actually running the joint, and can show you boys in the gov't club, how to get the job done efficiently, and effectively!

:p:p:p

Welcome to the gynocracy

ugky women.jpg

ugly hillary.jpg

Here we are 78 post in and you all still miss the reason spending went up....spending went up because revenue went up. That is what governments do, they spend all the money you give them and then some.

Women spend all the money you give them and then some. Its what women do.

So it is true that you don't believe in democracy, notwithstanding all the right-wing rants about freedom, American values, and patriotism. Hmmmmm

If I couldn't vote, the principle of government by consent of the governed is lost. Apparently, you prefer dictatorship.

No, he prefers a patriarchy. In a past thread he posted all about how he views women as inferior to men.

I don't mean to disagree with you, but I must point out that patriarchy is a form of dictatorship. Norm's ideas would result in a substantial group of people having no political voice and being forced to obey others.

What idea? I have not outlined any idea in this thread. Just commented that idiots should not vote. So USA was a dictatorship before women suffrage? Ok, boomer... This is why you should not vote.

If idiots should not vote, then why are you allowed to? You are the one who is equating female people with idiots. The U.S. in fact was a dictatorship when half of the population could not vote. What else would you call it? If you were among the over one-half of the people who were disenfranchised and had no political voice, would you not feel that you were living in a dictatorship? There certainly is no democracy there.

Learn to speak as an adult about adult subjects. I don't think that you understand the fundamental concepts of democracy.

Because I am not an idiot. It's pretty simple.

I equated you with idiot, that's a correct assessment. Anyone who thinks US was a dictatorship is a complete moron.

Denial does not hide your obvious lack of knowledge of the meaning of basic terms. If you don't think that the consent of the governed is a major issue, you should not be able to vote.

Here we are 78 post in and you all still miss the reason spending went up....spending went up because revenue went up. That is what governments do, they spend all the money you give them and then some.

Now I know why you have such a strong attraction to men, you have a terrible view of women.

It all makes sense now...you’re an incel.

I don't mean to disagree with you, but I must point out that patriarchy is a form of dictatorship. Norm's ideas would result in a substantial group of people having no political voice and being forced to obey others.
If there are elections, it's a democracy. If you care about your country, you don't want stupid people to vote.

Then why are you allowed to vote? A democracy requires the consent of the governed, or it isn't a democracy. The two whores/incompetence currently in the White House were voted in (with a large bit of help by the electoral college) because stupid people were allowed to vote and take a good guess as to who these stupid people were. And what a price we are all paying for their stupidity.

EMxI15mWkAAxgWB.jpg

Islam is right about women? Discuss.

Let's not get carried away. Much of those expenditures involve funding for scientific research, which has proven a causal link between gender inequality and the underlying frustration by women. By way of example, see the following breaking study and the fascinating conclusions of the female researchers:

Study Confirms Women's Pockets are Too Small for Smartphones

Women finally have statistical proof that their front pants pockets are made smaller, thanks to two fed-up female researchers

. . .

On average, pockets in women's jeans are 48 percent shorter and 6.5 percent narrower than the average man's pocket. Their research and methodology for the study can be found on Github.

"Only 40 percent of women’s front pockets can completely fit one of the three leading smartphone brands," the team wrote. ... But what about just walking with your hand in your pocket? Only 10 percent of women's pockets could even fit the wearer's hands. Men could comfortably fit their hands in 100 percent of the jeans studied.

. . .

As Diehm and Thomas pointed out, the entire issue of women's pants pockets boils down to equality.

"For women, it was (and still is) about equality. Pockets, unlike purses, are hidden, private spaces," the pair wrote. "By restricting the space in which women can keep things safe and retain mobility of both hands, we are also restricting their ability to “navigate public spaces, to carry seditious (or merely amorous) writing, or to travel unaccompanied.”

Study Confirms Women's Pockets are Too Small for Smartphones (note: this is not from The Onion or a satire website)

So are saying you don't support vital expenditures for research grants so that important issues like this, which are fundamental to gender equality, can be conducted?

Last edited:
women have never been in charge of this country and are not even 50% in Congress or the Senate!

Come back and ask me that question when us women, are actually running the joint, and can show you boys in the gov't club, how to get the job done efficiently, and effectively!

Welcome to the gynocracy

View attachment 297547

View attachment 297548
There have always been in positions of power, no matter which romanticized time period you wish to hark back to - respect merit, or not at your own peril.

That's what a good capitalist does, if you're not worth anything more to them then money, you're an economic dead end, so quit blaming them for being worthless to them in any other way.

I've never really had that problem with the women in my life, and I've probably had more in my life than you anyway, albeit for only short periods of time.

The founders loved their women by not letting them to vote. Same as we do for children ... That is not HATE !!

The founders loved their women by not letting them to vote. Same as we do for children ... That is not HATE !!
That's rather silly, to be honest. They were men of their time, that's all.

Plus the reality is that women of better birth, family, intelligence, and so forth have held quite a bit of "power", regardless of whether or not there was any official "voting" right; in practice I'm sure that one of the Founders wives held more power than a "average" men of the day and age would, just as Marie Curie of the 1800s would have held more power in her field than an ordinary man or woman; the same goes with more or less any historical period you can name.

Welcome to the gynocracy

View attachment 297547

View attachment 297548
There have always been in positions of power, no matter which romanticized time period you wish to hark back to - respect merit, or not at your own peril.

Check the cycles of life on what happens when giving freedom to women

Check history

If you check you will see that democracy brings the unwise to vote which then brings liberalism that then destroys the nation and from that pain nations learn to stop the unwise from freedoms so that progress can begin again

Welcome to the gynocracy

View attachment 297547

View attachment 297548

Check the cycles of life on what happens when giving freedom to women
No.

Check history
Check Marie Curie, Joan of Arc and so forth, and respect merit or not, at your own peril.

If you check you will see that democracy brings the unwise to vote which then brings liberalism that then destroys the nation and from that pain nations learn to stop the unwise from freedoms so that progress can begin again
Yada yada yada, there were women in positions of authority, education or hierarchy in the days of ancient Greece, Rome or so forth, regardless of whether or not the "average" woman had as many enumerated rights or not, and family or birth played a role in it. Even the "average" woman today isn't particularly well educated, extremely intelligent, or extremely strong in character or in her profession and work ethic, so a paltry "voting" right is barely anything in the grand spectrum of things; even today, effort, character, personal achievement and so forth, at least in thinking men and women is the more overriding factor, to the point that i'd venture a more accomplished woman, such as a Judge or a lawyer would be far less concerned with wasting time on a paltry "right" to vote to begin with, any may contrarily just opt out of voting altogether.

Our government isn't a "democracy" anyway, and that's a good thing, it's a Democratic Republic.

So you are saying that it was the MEN who gave women the vote?

I am beat, impossible to argue with.

She is correct. Men allowed women to vote. They knew they would be easy to manipulate.

I see you don’t know any women.

It’s 2020. You don’t have to be ashamed to come out of the closet.

I don’t think they treated them like children. I think they couldn’t imagine why a husband and wife would vote different anyhow. The same household would likely have the same goals, values, social status, same fears or dangers, same kids to raise and protect.
Now you see liberal politicians pandering to women in the most destructive ways. They say “vote for women “ rather than “vote to make your family’s life better”. They have been trying to break these basic bonds of humanity for decades.

EMxI15mWkAAxgWB.jpg

Islam is right about women? Discuss.

Let's not get carried away. Much of those expenditures involve funding for scientific research, which has proven a causal link between gender inequality and the underlying frustration by women. By way of example, see the following breaking study and the fascinating conclusions of the female researchers:

Study Confirms Women's Pockets are Too Small for Smartphones

Women finally have statistical proof that their front pants pockets are made smaller, thanks to two fed-up female researchers

. . .

On average, pockets in women's jeans are 48 percent shorter and 6.5 percent narrower than the average man's pocket. Their research and methodology for the study can be found on Github.

"Only 40 percent of women’s front pockets can completely fit one of the three leading smartphone brands," the team wrote. ... But what about just walking with your hand in your pocket? Only 10 percent of women's pockets could even fit the wearer's hands. Men could comfortably fit their hands in 100 percent of the jeans studied.

. . .

As Diehm and Thomas pointed out, the entire issue of women's pants pockets boils down to equality.

"For women, it was (and still is) about equality. Pockets, unlike purses, are hidden, private spaces," the pair wrote. "By restricting the space in which women can keep things safe and retain mobility of both hands, we are also restricting their ability to “navigate public spaces, to carry seditious (or merely amorous) writing, or to travel unaccompanied.”

Study Confirms Women's Pockets are Too Small for Smartphones (note: this is not from The Onion or a satire website)

So are saying you don't support vital expenditures for research grants so that important issues like this, which are fundamental to gender equality, can be conducted?
Couldn’t they buy men’s clothes like seawitch?

If there are elections, it's a democracy. If you care about your country, you don't want stupid people to vote.

Then why are you allowed to vote? A democracy requires the consent of the governed, or it isn't a democracy. The two whores/incompetence currently in the White House were voted in (with a large bit of help by the electoral college) because stupid people were allowed to vote and take a good guess as to who these stupid people were. And what a price we are all paying for their stupidity.

I think people like you got Trump elected, more than people like Lenny.

Most of the people I know who voted for Trump, only did so because they saw what incompetent lying trash, you put forward as the alternative.

Forum List

Back