The results of women voting

The result of women voting was this....
View attachment 296963

Which is why you hate it so much, you view women as inferior and not equals.
Except equality hasn’t been achieved. Not by a long shot. They don’t pay into the system nearly as much as men, and they use the public funds much more.

Please note that those who “use” the system more are those who are paid the least - women and minorities. Everyone other than straight white men.

Wouldn’t it just be easier and cheaper to pay everyone equitably and reduce the need?

View attachment 296963

Except equality hasn’t been achieved. Not by a long shot. They don’t pay into the system nearly as much as men, and they use the public funds much more.

And women still don't make as much as men do owing to pay discrimination and the fact that the men dump all the child-rearing responsibilities on women, which results in women taking time out from the workforce, while the fathers of their children, who are equally responsible for having them, don't.

So what's your solution, Lyst? Should homosexual couples and trouples be forced to engage in child rearing, so its more equally split between broads and men?

I can tell that you are a lowlife by your reference to women as "broads." My solution is that the two people who created the children participate equally in raising them and suffer the same social costs. This has nothing to do with LGBT couples who don't have children of their own or with "trouples," whoever that is.

People will still be doing math, and accounting long after all of us are gone. Too bad for you...

Yes they will, but they will not hate women like you and those like you. That is good for me and everyone except people like you.

We have been suffering ever since women were given the right to vote
When the law giving blacks the vote in the 1960s was passed American started going down hill fast.

African Americans were given the right to vote since the end of the Civil War, and the 15th Amendment guaranteed that in 1870.

Look, and you will find, any number of political ads directed at influencing black voters before the 1960's.

View attachment 296963

And women still don't make as much as men do owing to pay discrimination and the fact that the men dump all the child-rearing responsibilities on women, which results in women taking time out from the workforce, while the fathers of their children, who are equally responsible for having them, don't.

So what's your solution, Lyst? Should homosexual couples and trouples be forced to engage in child rearing, so its more equally split between broads and men?

I can tell that you are a lowlife by your reference to women as "broads." My solution is that the two people who created the children participate equally in raising them and suffer the same social costs. This has nothing to do with LGBT couples who don't have children of their own or with "trouples," whoever that is.

So in your view, the voices of the Greatest Generation, people like Dean Martin, Samuel Davis and Donald Rickles were "low lifes"? BTW, for your information, a "Trouple" is when a kid had 3 mommies/daddies instead of just 2. The word was coined when the scoop about Katie, the congressgal in LA, came out.

People will still be doing math, and accounting long after all of us are gone. Too bad for you...

Yes they will, but they will not hate women like you and those like you. That is good for me and everyone except people like you.
Lol! Facts be raycis! Facts be misogynist! Facts are meanies! Math isn’t hate cupcake. And the truth isn’t an assault. You’re just gonna have to cope. Someones gotta balance the checkbook...

Last edited:
View attachment 296963

Please note that those who “use” the system more are those who are paid the least - women and minorities. Everyone other than straight white men.

Wouldn’t it just be easier and cheaper to pay everyone equitably and reduce the need?
What would be easier, is for the users to contribute equitably to their usage.

View attachment 296963

So in your view, the voices of the Greatest Generation, people like Dean Martin, Samuel Davis and Donald Rickles were "low lifes"? BTW, for your information, a "Trouple" is when a kid had 3 mommies/daddies instead of just 2. The word was coined when the scoop about Katie, the congressgal in LA, came out.

If you think that people like Dean Martin, Samuel Davis and Donald Rickles were the "voices of the Greatest Generation," you are nuts. They were entertainers with drinks in their hands, not great thinkers and certainly not the voice of their generation. I'm the daughter of a WWII vet and a woman who worked in an aircraft factory. You are not even close. My father would never use the disrespectful word "broad" to refer to a woman. He was never wealthy, far from, but he was a gentleman of quality who treated everyone with respect, regardless of who they were, and always remembered to take his hat off.

Lol! Facts be ray is! Facts be misogynist! Facts are meanies! Math isn’t hate cupcake. And the truth isn’t an assault. You’re just gonna have to cope. Someones gotta balance the checkbook...

You would not know a fact if it bit you on the ass. You are too fucking stupid to look past a simple dollar figure.

Your hate of women leads you to discount such things as child rearing. To you that is a worthless task.

Just hurry up and die off, the whole world will be a better place.

Lol! Facts be ray is! Facts be misogynist! Facts are meanies! Math isn’t hate cupcake. And the truth isn’t an assault. You’re just gonna have to cope. Someones gotta balance the checkbook...

You would not know a fact if it bit you on the ass. You are too fucking stupid to look past a simple dollar figure.

Your hate of women leads you to discount such things as child rearing. To you that is a worthless task.

Like a mewling child you throw your tantrum decrying “I wish you were dead!” Such a fucking child. You can no longer be given the attention a topic as serious as this deserves. Now go to your room...

Like a mewling child you throw your tantrum decrying “I wish you were dead!” Such a fucking child. You can no longer be given the attention a topic as serious as this deserves. Now go to your room...

It would do the world a great service. People like you filled with bigotry and hate are a danger to everyone around you.

"Like a mewling child you throw your tantrum decrying “I wish you were dead!”"

is that anything like......

rush limbaugh "leave only SOME liberals left alive....as a warning to future generations"

or

ann coulter "we should shoot a few liberals to let the rest know it can happen to them"

or....is it like all the CIVIL WAR threads on this board who are declaring "if liberals don't shut up and just let us white conservative christians RULE then I want a CIVIL WAR so I can KILL ME SOME liberals"

or....

this;

liberal-hunting-permit-small.jpg

It would do the world a great service. People like you filled with bigotry and hate are a danger to everyone around you.

Man. You've got the right idea on this one. I guess we can win some.

Man. You've got the right idea on this one. I guess we can win some.
Yup. The Nazis, Russian Commies, Pol Pot, and Mao had the same idea. Cept instead of just wishing, and throwing tantrums; they had the will to make it happen. Strange, how people choose their hero’s...

Last edited:

You call this a "serious topic?"
LOL

Forum List

Back