The results of women voting

Lol! Facts be ray is! Facts be misogynist! Facts are meanies! Math isn’t hate cupcake. And the truth isn’t an assault. You’re just gonna have to cope. Someones gotta balance the checkbook...

You would not know a fact if it bit you on the ass. You are too fucking stupid to look past a simple dollar figure.

Your hate of women leads you to discount such things as child rearing. To you that is a worthless task.

Just hurry up and die off, the whole world will be a better place.
Like a mewling child you throw your tantrum decrying “I wish you were dead!” Such a fucking child. You can no longer be given the attention a topic as serious as this deserves. Now go to your room...
You call this a "serious topic?"
LOL
If the result of allowing women the vote isn’t worthy of serious consideration; I’m sure you wouldn’t mind that Right to vote being rescinded..?

Like a mewling child you throw your tantrum decrying “I wish you were dead!” Such a fucking child. You can no longer be given the attention a topic as serious as this deserves. Now go to your room...

It would do the world a great service. People like you filled with bigotry and hate are a danger to everyone around you.

Man. You've got the right idea on this one. I guess we can win some.
Yup. The Nazis, Russian Commies, Pol Pot, and Mao had the same idea. Cept instead of just wishing, and throwing tantrums; they had the will to make it happen. Strange, how people choose their hero’s...

Most of those people shared your low view of women...what a coincidence

It would do the world a great service. People like you filled with bigotry and hate are a danger to everyone around you.

Yup. The Nazis, Russian Commies, Pol Pot, and Mao had the same idea. Cept instead of just wishing, and throwing tantrums; they had the will to make it happen. Strange, how people choose their hero’s...

Actually most of these regimes elevated women to positions of prominence amongst their fold, unlike what was previously attainable under the previous regimes. And as for you imaginings of “my view of women”? Irrelevant. This thread isn’t about me. Much as you wish it were... Feel free to avoid the topic, and facts all you want. I’m quite content with remaining on task. While you’re free to pursue your ADHD impulses child. The adults will carry on without you...

Actually most of these regimes elevated women to positions of prominence amongst their fold, unlike what was previously attainable under the previous regimes. And as for you imaginings of “my view of women”? Irrelevant. This thread isn’t about me. Much as you wish it were... Feel free to avoid the topic, and facts all you want. I’m quite content with remaining on task. While you’re free to pursue your ADHD impulses child. The adults will carry on without you...

The topic of the thread was put to bed in post # 3. Everything after that was just you people fighting to see who can hate on women the most.

The topic of the thread was put to bed in post # 3. Everything after that was just you people fighting to see who can hate on women the most.
The adults in the room clearly saw otherwise. Now run along and play. Grown folk are talking...

The adults in the room clearly saw otherwise. Now run along and play. Grown folk are talking...

Nope, still not one post tying women to the increased spending. All we have is a hate of women from people like you that are scared shitless of them.

I've been called naive by dozens of RW freaks on here. And, perhaps they were correct.

I had no idea that so many of them would actually advocate for taking away voting rights for women.

I really have be set back by that realization.

I've been called naive by dozens of RW freaks on here. And, perhaps they were correct.

I had no idea that so many of them would actually advocate for taking away voting rights for women.

At least on person on this thread said in a different one that women were wasting space at college that could be filled by a man.

The hate of women by the far right is a real thing.

At least on person on this thread said in a different one that women were wasting space at college that could be filled by a man.

Yeah. I knew that they had no interest in having women being equal or in positions of authority. But to disenfranchise? That didn't get caught ony radar. I gave them too much credit.

Yeah. I knew that they had no interest in having women being equal or in positions of authority. But to disenfranchise? That didn't get caught ony radar. I gave them too much credit.

It is just the far right wackos, most are not this crazy. Remember, these same people started threads saying how much better our country would be if we only allowed white males to be citizens

It is just the far right wackos, most are not this crazy. Remember, these same people started threads saying how much better our country would be if we only allowed white males to be citizens

Hmmmm. They seem to be welcome by the standard right whackos.

Women in college is a good thing.
cVUbeXlyxGQpfvPkIWEqiHTFMNj.jpg

I'll meet your naivete and raise it: I think it's just trolling on a slow news day.

While I haven’t seen anyone calling for the disenfranchisement of women when it comes to voting... (I also haven’t read the entirety of the thread) I see no harm in examining the results of allowing certain person, or groups the right to vote. Even to this day the disenfranchisement of certain groups when it comes to voting is widely accepted, and vigorously promoted. “Equality” means you are no longer a sacred cow”, nor immune from scrutiny.

The founders knew white males had the highest logic but some were also really stoppid

they do not have the logic ability to vote

A logic test for voting is the only thing that can save all western democracies

The higher logic men understands better

Seems that women need to make some better decisions

The rest of the world respected America more when fewer people were allowed to vote.

Men allowed women to vote. They knew they would be easy to manipulate.

The 19th amendment has truly been a disaster.

The studies bear this out.

Welcome to the gynocracy

The founders loved their women by not letting them to vote

The sat test scores tells the difference in logic

The Bible seems to cover this harm of women having equal decision rights

Really fooolish people and real losers who can’t see how the giant gender gap in voting will destroy the nation

women voting is pretty fucking disgraceful

My dog could make better voting choices than some of you poopheads

~S~

While I haven’t seen anyone calling for the disenfranchisement of women when it comes to voting... (I also haven’t read the entirety of the thread) I see no harm in examining the results of allowing certain person, or groups the right to vote. Even to this day the disenfranchisement of certain groups when it comes to voting is widely accepted, and vigorously promoted. “Equality” means you are no longer a sacred cow”, nor immune from scrutiny.

Look at this! One of our infamous "slippery slope" argument purveyors wants to drop a few banana peels for us to navigate.

Cool!

The founders knew white males had the highest logic but some were also really stoppid

The rest of the world respected America more when fewer people were allowed to vote.

Welcome to the gynocracy

Really fooolish people and real losers who can’t see how the giant gender gap in voting will destroy the nation

~S~
I didnt see a call for revoking women's right to vote in those quotes... And as for G&B..? That's been his schtick from day one...

Look at this! One of our infamous "slippery slope" argument purveyors wants to drop a few banana peels for us to navigate.

Cool!
There are no slippery slopes when ones footing is deliberate, and secure...

Welcome to the gynocracy

~S~

Some of those quotes arent from me.

Forum List

Back