The results of women voting

Every single nation on the planet that does not allow women to vote is a backward shithole. Every. Single. One.

The fastest way to launch a backward nation like that into prosperity is to remove the barriers for women to succeed. History has displayed that to an incontrovertible degree. It really has nothing to do with them being women at all - the simple fact is that any society that takes half of it resources and suppresses them is going to suffer greatly for it.

This is what weak men do, they attack women so they can feel better about themselves. They have to believe they are the superior sex or they would never be able to make it through the day. The very idea of equality is a threat to them.
Technically men are the superior sex, but there also the "best" at being the worst; the "best of the best" are usually men, but so are the "worst of the worst", so I've seen.

The little manbabies here and womanbabies who still think the opposite sex has cooties need to just read Margaret Thatcher and shut the f-k up. Most of them are just low IQ, ill-bred trash not worthy of a serious discussion, barely worth the intellectual or creative qualities of a Jerry Springer cast.

There's one thing about being an adolescent, and a totally different thing about a grown adult still arrested in such a level of development.

The little manbabies here and womanbabies who still think the opposite sex has cooties need to just read Margaret Thatcher and shut the f-k up. Most of them are just low IQ, ill-bred trash not worthy of a serious discussion, barely worth the intellectual or creative qualities of a Jerry Springer cast.

There's one thing about being an adolescent, and a totally different thing about a grown adult still arrested in such a level of development.

What a non-argument.

Can you spell it out, have the results been good or not?

The "popular" vote as a whole is rather frivolous anyway, and on the lowest intellectual and moral common denominator vests their whole life in it to begin with, as opposed to real, self made women like Thatcher of superior intellect, character, and achievement In a so-called "man's" world.

If anything, the only "good thing" about the popular vote these days is that it proves a distraction for the rabble and the underclass and gives them an illusion of having any "rights" or power whatsoever outside of the gutter, and prevents them from riot, robbing, raping, looting, all of of those hideouts things they'd otherwise be doing if they were aware of their proper and actual place, evolutionary, intellectually, creatively, or otherwise in the state's hierarchy.

Technically men are the superior sex, .

No they are not.
If "superior" means anything, then yes, it's men who are "superior", They're also apparently superior at being "bad", with most serial killers being men.

"Mathematical ability" in itself is arguably inferior to musical or creative ability anyway; though the two things aren't dichotomic, as in most childish popular wisdom. Most people with creative intelligence are quite adept at mathematics (as opposed to "math", or simple arithmetic, which lower-intelligence people often mistake for it).

But in practice, these facts are irrelevant in the case of the underclass, or individuals of no moral, intellectual, creative merit whatsoever attempting to demonize better women and men and drag them down to their own archaic level by lack of any virture, character, or willingness to aspire to anything; hence why these simplistic averages or approximations are more or less worthless anywhere in the real world.

What a non-argument.

Can you spell it out, have the results been good or not?
I'd say yes, they've been good enough, the reality, of course being that any women in competitive chess is superior to an "average" male of only a paltry 100 IQ or so.

This why averages, or simplistic little approximations like this aren't relevant anywhere in the real world, as they're just simplistic abstractions predicated on the comparison of 2 people side by side, but obviously not applicable anywhere outside of that specific case study.

As someone easily in the top 1% percentile in terms of language and mathematical reasoning abilities, I can say this pretty assertively.

Tell me, what practical purposes averages, or side by side case studies serve, other than as fodder for childish and anti-intellectual arguments which people with an IQ of 90-100 seem so infatuated with?

Last edited:
EMxI15mWkAAxgWB.jpg

Islam is right about women? Discuss.
Are you saying that the US had Islam as state religion in the 19th century, or are you just stupid?

There are now 4 countries where women cannot vote, 3 are Muslim and one is Christian:
In Which Countries are Women Not Allowed to Vote?

There are 45 countries with a Muslim majority in the world today:
http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/muslim-majority-countries/
Some have or had a woman head of state, for example Bangladesh or Pakistan.

Who wouldn't want to be like Bangladesh or Pakistan or India...all of whom were very progressive in letting women lead them.

After women vote government expenditure exploded on our faces like an atom bomb. Golfing Gator g5000 comments?

There is an old saying that is very true...correlation does not imply causation

Ahhh those old sayings...scientifically accurate in all aspects.

This one is.

What is accurate is that low status gammas always put ego before facts.

It is completely and utterly ridiculous to think this is correlation without causation. Women VOTE for big government leftists, that's why. The only question was how big the effect is. Don't repeat your old falsehoods / lies as if they haven't been debunked.

Last edited:
If "superior" means anything, then yes, it's men who are "superior",

What does superior mean?
I consider the argument too subjective to be worth anything, and often just the result of emotionally stunted man-children or women-children who still think the other sex has cooties or something.

From what I've seen, in terms of the "highest" achievers in most endeavors, whether sports, competitive games like chess, or other life pursuits (even ones more associated with the "feminine", such as cooking, as in professional chefs), most are men.

However, the worst types of people, most notorious serial killers, dictators, rapists, child molesters, and so forth are usually men as well.

I saw a documentary on TV years ago called Brain Sex- it focused on the energy measurement between men's brains and women's brains- they used infrared technology to show the difference- interestingly enough, women's brains were more active asleep than men's brains were when the men were awake and trying to solve a problem- women can be emotional, for sure, but, so can I- don't mistake it for weak- I let my heart choose the battle, I fight it with my mind- and while I ain't particularly smart I am pretty sharp- can women do better than men in politics? Maybe, maybe not- trying to stop them from getting there won't be proof- oh, the spending- EVERYTHING costs more- that ain't the women's fault, although there is a woman on the Federal Reserve Board of Governors, prices have been going up since pricing began- the amount is due to money supply- not emotion-emotion creates a false narrative- like the OP-

After women vote government expenditure exploded on our faces like an atom bomb. Golfing Gator g5000 comments?

There is an old saying that is very true...correlation does not imply causation

Ahhh those old sayings...scientifically accurate in all aspects.

This one is.

No it isnt. Its an old chat room saying. Correlation and causation is the only way anything works..the only way humans build patterns.
When you were a child and burnt your hand did your mom say "reach back up there to the stove silly....correlation does not imply causation but you are so cute"?

What is accurate that low status gammas always put ego before facts.

It is completely and utterly ridiculous to think this is correlation without causation. Women VOTE for big government leftists, that's why.

Even if this is true, there would not have been an immediate change in spending due to women voting. It would have taken time. Are you also crediting women for the revenue increase that happened at the same time.

Forum List

Back