The results of women voting

What is accurate that low status gammas always put ego before facts.

It is completely and utterly ridiculous to think this is correlation without causation. Women VOTE for big government leftists, that's why.

Even if this is true, there would not have been an immediate change in spending due to women voting. It would have taken time. Are you also crediting women for the revenue increase that happened at the same time.

Lets cut all the sideways, careful talk bullshit....women voting have fucked this nation up royally...they have pussified American voters, demanded that pussy shit like TOLERANCE be injected within our legislation and judiciary removing the teeth from laws to render them useless. I could go on and on...Generally speaking, women are loving, peace keeping, emotional beings whom lack a killer instinct...they are not capable of shaping or running nations....PERIOD!
Quit bitching and whining.

He is afraid of women that do not bow down to him. The very idea that someone would treat a woman as an equal, even a spouse, scares the living shit out of him.

NEWSFLASH
People will never be treated equally because we aren't equal...when I need a 250lb conference table moved I look right past the women on my staff and have the guys move it. Am I fucking the guys over by not treating them equally?
You pussified bitches are comedy gold...you refuse to fully grasp reality because your FEELZ won't allow it.

EMxI15mWkAAxgWB.jpg

Islam is right about women? Discuss.

And also a protected class under the (D)'s..

So they must agree!

Most people have been propagandized into being science deniers.

Bigger brains put men ahead of women in the IQ stakes
IQ isn't a part of the "natural sciences", as in Bacon's Inductive Method, so this again just seems to be popular misinformation as to what "science" is to begin with, what it means, where it's relevant, and so on.

"Averages" don't apply to individual 'outliers' so to speak, a woman like Marie Curie obviously had a high level of intelligence, so abusing averages or what they actually "mean" or are used for to begin with for the sake of petty identitarianism is a futile endeavor.

IQ is one of the most reliable predictors in social science. Individuals are not outliers either. It sounds like you have no clue. No one is talking about individuals here, so why do you insist talking about individuals?
I have higher IQ than you, so who cares anyway? You've already lost the genetic lottery. Many of the social sciences and their methodologies are a bit archaic, holdovers from the 19th century, and not entirely applicable in the real world outside of abstraction and speculation. Arguably inferior to emotional intelligence in many regards, as per intelligence experts like Daniel Goleman.

Tell me, what IQ averages actually mean in practice; they're just mathematical abstractions which compare specific individuals side by side within the context of a specific study; they don't apply, in practice to men and women whom the average doesn't fit; such as Marie Curie obviously having a very high IQ; with the "average" person only having an IQ of 100 or so.

IQ being real must have really hurt...'
IQ isn't "real" moron, it's a system of mathematical approximations, you don't even know what "real" means; as far as I'm aware of, no one anywhere in real life has to take an IQ test to begin with, other than perhaps for a government job, or as part of a voluntary mental health evaluation.

Those "online IQ" tests are for little kids. I'm somewhere in the top 1% percentile.

yet a other low IQ idiot gets offended.
Yawn... here's a book on IQ and what it actually is, if it's at your reading level, or that of the majority of the population who only reads at a 6th grade level:

IQ Testing 101 by Alan S. Kaufman and Kaufman PhD, Alan S. - Book - Read Online

As far as "money" goes, the reality is that real money, as in the super-rich, is made from deals or negotiations, whether we are talking pro-athletes or financiers like Warren Buffet, likely they often have a high level of standard intelligence to go along with that, but the reality seems to be that, in many cases, deficits in emotional intelligence are more of a hinderance to successes in career, dating, and other life pursuits, such as in the case of many underemployed people, possibly those on the high-functioning autism spectrum.

What is accurate that low status gammas always put ego before facts.

It is completely and utterly ridiculous to think this is correlation without causation. Women VOTE for big government leftists, that's why.

Even if this is true, there would not have been an immediate change in spending due to women voting. It would have taken time. Are you also crediting women for the revenue increase that happened at the same time.

Lets cut all the sideways, careful talk bullshit....women voting have fucked this nation up royally...they have pussified American voters, demanded that pussy shit like TOLERANCE be injected within our legislation and judiciary removing the teeth from laws to render them useless. I could go on and on...Generally speaking, women are loving, peace keeping, emotional beings whom lack a killer instinct...they are not capable of shaping or running nations....PERIOD!

He is afraid of women that do not bow down to him. The very idea that someone would treat a woman as an equal, even a spouse, scares the living shit out of him.

NEWSFLASH
People will never be treated equally because we aren't equal...when I need a 250lb conference table moved I look right past the women on my staff and have the guys move it. Am I fucking the guys over by not treating them equally?
You pussified bitches are comedy gold...you refuse to fully grasp reality because your FEELZ won't allow it.
Shut the f-k up and go share your feelings with your therapist.

NEWSFLASH

NOPE
I put a stop to your bullshit...now talk like a man with nuts would and spit the shit out. No more talking through the encyclopedia...nobody gives two fucks about your level of intelligence...make your fucking point already!

NEWSFLASH

NOPE
I put a stop to your bullshit...now talk like a man with nuts would and spit the shit out. No more talking through the encyclopedia...nobody gives two fucks about your level of intelligence...make your fucking point already!
Point is you're a whiner.

No it isnt. Its an old chat room saying.

No, it is what all students are taught on day one of Stats 101. Because most are as stupid as you can assume one means the other.

Correlation and causation is the only way anything works..the only way humans build patterns.
When you were a child and burnt your hand did your mom say "reach back up there to the stove silly....correlation does not imply causation but you are so cute"?

Correlation can lead to causation, but it is not implied and it is not guaranteed.

Here is an example Correlation does not mean causation

dxfWK.jpg

Then on what grounds do you deny causation in this thread Mr Science denier?

I deny it because it has not been shown. And it can never been assumed. And I love science...

I'm thoroughly convinced you golf in a skirt and hit from the red tees.

You are also thoroughly convinced people are better off as slaves than free and that it is the job of the POTUS to make us want to do better.

In other words you are a fucking moron and I could not care less what you are thoroughly convinced of.

Is that clear enough for you?

but when people start talking about keeping us all equal I say FUCK THAT...
I'm not sure where you get your information from- what does that even mean? Pardon my ignorance. I'm not sure what that has to do with voting, or emotion, or money, or intelligence- what exactly is intelligence? Is it not something that is acquired? Knowledge? Anything known is knowledge. Sex? As in gender? How are women different intellectually? Physical strength? Of course most aren't- but I have a DIL who can probably whip most mens ass- and she's not exactly ugly either- she is, in fact, by all appearances, the quintessential MILF- hotter than a 2 dollar pistol- but works out regularly and does kick boxing for fun- and she has a degree in physics- so-

but when people start talking about keeping us all equal I say FUCK THAT...
I'm not sure where you get your information from- what does that even mean? Pardon my ignorance. I'm not sure what that has to do with voting, or emotion, or money, or intelligence- what exactly is intelligence? Is it not something that is acquired? Knowledge? Anything known is knowledge. Sex? As in gender? How are women different intellectually? Physical strength? Of course most aren't- but I have a DIL who can probably whip most mens ass- and she's not exactly ugly either- she is, in fact, by all appearances, the quintessential MILF- hotter than a 2 dollar pistol- but works out regularly and does kick boxing for fun- and she has a degree in physics- so-

We all have a "I know this one guy/girl" feel good story but none of us are stupid enough to allow that ONE exception to define the rule...right?
We still like to talk in general...right? Nobody really has the time to discuss the micro percentages...right?

NEWSFLASH

You are so fucked up in the head you do not even know what it means to be treated equally.

You are also thoroughly convinced people are better off as slaves than free and that it is the job of the POTUS to make us want to do better.

In other words you are a fucking moron and I could not care less what you are thoroughly convinced of.

"You are also thoroughly convinced people are better off as slaves than free and that it is the job of the POTUS to make us want to do better"
Cool, now all you have to do to substantiate your claim is link us to where I said either of those things...I'm sure you can do that with a few mouse clicks?
Unless you're just another one of those hacks who make shit up as they go and somehow convince themselves that their lies are true?

"You are also thoroughly convinced people are better off as slaves than free and that it is the job of the POTUS to make us want to do better"
Cool, now all you have to do to substantiate your claim is link us to where I said either of those things...I'm sure you can do that with a few mouse clicks?
Unless you're just another one of those hacks who make shit up as they go and somehow convince themselves that their lies are true?

Enjoy.

Does Trump make people feel like they should do better..could that be why the Left hates him?

Buttigieg: America's Founders didn't know slavery was bad

NEWSFLASH

You are so fucked up in the head you do not even know what it means to be treated equally.

You try to make even the simplest of shit complex as fuck...haha
Mama always said; "Son, if you want people to treat you like their equal you better act like an equal."

You are such a pussifed bitch you refuse to wrap your tiny scared mind around mama's simplicity huh?

Nobody really has the time to discuss the micro percentages...right?
Moving a table is what? And you didn't address anything else I said-

? Pardon my ignorance. I'm not sure what that has to do with voting, or emotion, or money, or intelligence- what exactly is intelligence? Is it not something that is acquired? Knowledge? Anything known is knowledge. Sex? As in gender? How are women different intellectually?

Wanna take another shot?

Forum List

Back