The results of women voting

We still like to talk in general
Broad brush painting accomplishes what?
Nobody really has the time to discuss the micro percentages...right?
Moving a table is what? And you didn't address anything else I said-

? Pardon my ignorance. I'm not sure what that has to do with voting, or emotion, or money, or intelligence- what exactly is intelligence? Is it not something that is acquired? Knowledge? Anything known is knowledge. Sex? As in gender? How are women different intellectually?

Wanna take another shot?

Semantics is fun and all but do you really have this kind of time...to what degree do you want to split hairs?
Sorry it hurts your feelings...we are not equals in a countless number of ways and therefore we should not be treated as such...it's just that simple...there's really nothing complex about it.

You try to make even the simplest of shit complex as fuck...haha
Mama always said; "Son, if you want people to treat you like their equal you better act like an equal."

You are such a pussifed bitch you refuse to wrap your tiny scared mind around mama's simplicity huh?

I cannot help it if you lack even the most basic intelligence.

When I was in the Marines and we had a forced march with full gear, the 120 pound 5'3" Marine was not chosen to carry the base for the mortar, it was given to the big 6'4" 240 guy. Both were being treated equally even though they had different task. Both were paid the same, both were given the same chance for promotion and both were treated the same by the Platoon Sgt. But your neanderthal mind thinks that is not treating them equally.

Mama always said; "Son, if you want people to treat you like their equal you better act like an equal."

You are such a pussifed bitch you refuse to wrap your tiny scared mind around mama's simplicity huh?

When I was in the Marines and we had a forced march with full gear, the 120 pound 5'3" Marine was not chosen to carry the base for the mortar, it was given to the big 6'4" 240 guy. Both were being treated equally even though they had different task. Both were paid the same, both were given the same chance for promotion and both were treated the same by the Platoon Sgt. But your neanderthal mind thinks that is not treating them equally.

haha
You war heroes are all the same...You always have a cool war story to tell that somehow always seems to perfectly correlate with real life practices...Carry on with your ignorant foolishness.

Thank you for your service.

? Pardon my ignorance. I'm not sure what that has to do with voting, or emotion, or money, or intelligence- what exactly is intelligence? Is it not something that is acquired? Knowledge? Anything known is knowledge. Sex? As in gender? How are women different intellectually?

Wanna take another shot?

Semantics is fun and all but do you really have this kind of time...to what degree do you want to split hairs?
Sorry it hurts your feelings...we are not equals in a countless number of ways and therefore we should not be treated as such...it's just that simple...there's really nothing complex about it.
The only place equalty exists, is in mathematics. And that is never going to change...

Wanna take another shot?

The only place equalty exists, is in mathematics. And that is never going to change...
Regardless, I believe individuals should be respected on the basis of their merits.

Using "averages" or approximations to deny successful people their rightful merits is rather foolish.

You war heroes are all the same...You always have a cool war story to tell that somehow always seems to perfectly correlate with real life practices...Carry on with your ignorant foolishness.

It is the same everywhere, you are just too stupid to know it.

If we take on a hog farmer as a client I will never get a chance for that contract because I do not know shit about hogs, it will go to the co-worker that does...if it is a grain farmer then I get it and not her because that is my area of expertise.

Your problem is that you are such a neanderthal all that matters to you is physical strength, it is the only determine factor in determining someone's worth in your world, that is why you always go back to it, it is all you have.

Wanna take another shot?

At least until people like you die off.

It is the same everywhere, you are just too stupid to know it.

If we take on a hog farmer as a client I will never get a chance for that contract because I do not know shit about hogs, it will go to the co-worker that does...if it is a grain farmer then I get it and not her because that is my area of expertise.

Your problem is that you are such a neanderthal all that matters to you is physical strength, it is the only determine factor in determining someone's worth in your world, that is why you always go back to it, it is all you have.
Yeah, what's the point of his gripes? I've failed to see one. He talks about "feelings" but all he does is whine.

Wanna take another shot?

At least until people like you die off.
People like me have been dying off for millenia cupcake. It is only in your own death, where you'll find respite from opposition...

People like me have been dying off for millenia cupcake. It is only in your own death, where you'll find respite from opposition...

This is true, but with each generation there are less and less of you. That is why women now have the right to vote and serve their country and a whole host of other things.

This is true, but with each generation there are less and less of you. That is why women now have the right to vote and serve their country and a whole host of other things.

How cool is that huh...doing it your way has us divided as fuck and falling down the shitter fast...But but but...you FEEL good inside so it’s all good huh?

With this new young generation of workers the nation is stronger than ever. I worry not for the nation in fact don't even consider it because it's stronger than ever and our culture is stable and strong.

Women voting, faggots respected, chicks with dicks glamorized, wetbacks with rights and free healthcare, whitey as America’s enemy number one...Looks like your new progressive approach has America on the fast track to total destruction...Good job pukes.

With this new young generation of workers the nation is stronger than ever. I worry not for the nation in fact don't even consider it because it's stronger than ever and our culture is stable and strong.

Holy shit...your head is so far up your ass you may soon turn inside out and disappear.

You realize you can graph anything to show whatever you want. I have a graph that shows 99% of men are blithering idiots.

Forum List

Back