🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Right is truly, truly terrified of Hillary Clinton

Start a thread and we can discuss that in earnest.

But for now, you haven't answered the question. What happens if Hillary can't or won't run? Who's on the bench for the Democrats? Biden? :badgrin:

Shouldn't you take your own advice and start a thread to discuss those options? :D

Why? I am not worried about an election 2 1/2 yrs in the future that has ZERO confirmed candidates. It's the Democrats who continually start threads here reminding everyone how Hillary is going to win in a landslide.

You have to use common sense.. All indications are that Hillary will run. All indications are that Democrats want her to run and she would win a primary against any of the others.
Maybe that is the problem with the GOP, they don't look ahead that far....2 1/2 years is not a long time, If Palin is going to run, shouldn't she be taking some foreign policy classes?

But for now, you haven't answered the question. What happens if Hillary can't or won't run? Who's on the bench for the Democrats? Biden? :badgrin:

Shouldn't you take your own advice and start a thread to discuss those options? :D

Why? I am not worried about an election 2 1/2 yrs in the future that has ZERO confirmed candidates. It's the Democrats who continually start threads here reminding everyone how Hillary is going to win in a landslide.

One set of rules for you and another for everyone else? :eusa_whistle:

Go the beginning of the thread....then read the posts from those who are bashing Hillary, make a list. There, you got it.

I think Hillary is horrid. Am I on that list too?

Not if you gave a reasonable explanation why you think she's horrid....just saying "she's fat" and "she's ugly" are the rantings of irate know-nothings.

:thup:

I hope you apply that same standard to the lefttards here too......

Nice deflection asshole.:eusa_hand:

There are consequences for failing to be civil. Ask your buddy Edgetho how that worked out for him.

Huh? this is a thread about Hillary. Try to stay on topic.

If you want to discuss Republican candidates, start a thread about it. Or don't...I really don't care.

I guess I needed to be more specific. The whining "TeaParty extremists" are truly, truly, terrified of Hillary.....their comments turn immediately to vitriol...nothing of substance except "she's fat", "she's ugly", "she's lesbian" - shows that they are truly ignorant and are ranting about things that even if they were true, which they are not, have nothing to do with her eligibility to be elected, she's against all the things they hold dear (which go back to the 50's)......and they can't stand going forward. They are stuck in that era and want to remain there.

:lol:Nobody is terrified of Hillery..She's not even going to run in my opinion. she's easy pickings if she does run. i would hope at least one of you Hillery lovers would actually tell us what makes her qualified to be president? The only thing she has actually ran is the State Dept and she was a disaster...."I call on the Egyptian military to hand over power to the muslim brotherhood" ...Yeah ...She's a genus:doubt:

Not sure what a "genus" might be but I am going to assume that it was a typo.

Since you are looking for presidential "qualifications" there are plenty of examples of people who became POTUS with next to nothing in the way of "experience". Some of them are quite recent too.

But let's stick with Hilary. She is a lawyer and that gives her the appropriate background to deal with legislation and the DoJ issues. Being SoS has given her a wealth of foreign policy experience. Running the State dept means that she has experience with budgets and dealing with Congress. She has held both elected and appointed offices at the Federal level. She is a skilled diplomat and and she, as SoS, she had to deal with her cabinet peers in Defense, Treasury, etc.

In summary she has executive experience at the board room level of the most powerful nation on the planet. Now who on the right has comparable or better experience?

Being a lawyer doesn't mean anything, we've got way too many lawyers in elective office as it is skilled diplomat..... LOL could you be more specific with her skilled diplomatic accomplishments? those are all generalizations, nothing specific there really

I think Hillary is horrid. Am I on that list too?

Not if you gave a reasonable explanation why you think she's horrid....just saying "she's fat" and "she's ugly" are the rantings of irate know-nothings.

Anyone who cannot discuss a topic civilly without attacking the poster, is suspect....maybe I should have added that, if they attack the poster....as well as just saying that Hillary is fat, and ugly, then they fit the description I gave you. Did you say that?:eusa_whistle:

You have to use common sense.. All indications are that Hillary will run. All indications are that Democrats want her to run and she would win a primary against any of the others.
Maybe that is the problem with the GOP, they don't look ahead that far....2 1/2 years is not a long time, If Palin is going to run, shouldn't she be taking some foreign policy classes?

Palin will never run for elective office again. She is far more powerful in her current role. And it pays better too.. are you jealous of her success?

The more revealing question- why are Dems so obsessively focused on 2016 and Hillary? Isn't there an election between now and then? :badgrin:

:lol:Nobody is terrified of Hillery..She's not even going to run in my opinion. she's easy pickings if she does run. i would hope at least one of you Hillery lovers would actually tell us what makes her qualified to be president? The only thing she has actually ran is the State Dept and she was a disaster...."I call on the Egyptian military to hand over power to the muslim brotherhood" ...Yeah ...She's a genus:doubt:

Since you are looking for presidential "qualifications" there are plenty of examples of people who became POTUS with next to nothing in the way of "experience". Some of them are quite recent too.

But let's stick with Hilary. She is a lawyer and that gives her the appropriate background to deal with legislation and the DoJ issues. Being SoS has given her a wealth of foreign policy experience. Running the State dept means that she has experience with budgets and dealing with Congress. She has held both elected and appointed offices at the Federal level. She is a skilled diplomat and and she, as SoS, she had to deal with her cabinet peers in Defense, Treasury, etc.

In summary she has executive experience at the board room level of the most powerful nation on the planet. Now who on the right has comparable or better experience?

Being a lawyer doesn't mean anything, we've got way too many lawyers in elective office as it is skilled diplomat..... LOL could you be more specific with her skilled diplomatic accomplishments? those are all generalizations, nothing specific there really

The question was what are her qualifications to be POTUS. Trying to move the goal posts just means that you have admitted that you cannot refute any of her qualifications. :lol:

Anyone who cannot discuss a topic civilly without attacking the poster, is suspect....maybe I should have added that, if they attack the poster....as well as just saying that Hillary is fat, and ugly, then they fit the description I gave you. Did you say that?:eusa_whistle:

I agree with you. Most people do not discuss politics rationally. But it's a non-partisan issue. There are no shortage of nutjobs on the right or left.

Huh? this is a thread about Hillary. Try to stay on topic.

If you want to discuss Republican candidates, start a thread about it. Or don't...I really don't care.

More irony since it is you that is throwing out off topic deflections about starting other threads and then getting bent out of shape when you are held to your own standards.

I suggest that you try to stay on topic and refrain from the throw away lines or they can and will be used against you. :badgrin:

The question was what are her qualifications to be POTUS. Trying to move the goal posts just means that you have admitted that you cannot refute any of her qualifications. :lol:

it'd be nice to actually have run something well. Hillery not so much so.

Your ignorance of her accomplishments does not equate to reality.

Ha,ha, this from someone that probably wanted Palin to run....someone that went to 6 colleges to get a degree in communications and has trouble communicating other than to make cheap shots.

A lawyer is able to understand bills submitted by Congress and won't get snowed like someone with zero knowledge of the law. Hillary has also served in Congress, and as SOS, gained valuable knowledge in dealing with the leaders of other countries....as oppose to just wanting to go to war with all of them.

Why is it that Republican/conservatives make claims that someone with Hillary's credential is not qualified to be President and then turn around and root for someone like Palin who has zero knowledge about most anything, or Rubio, Cruz, who are still wet behind the ears but just talk big?

Your ignorance of her accomplishments does not equate to reality.

List them... Not generalizations, specific accompaniments while in any position she has held...Go

Modern day politics is who has the most shit in their shit bucket to throw.
Anyone and everyone running in the Democratic and/or general election against Hillary Clinton will have shit dump trucks to throw at her.

Forum List

Back