The Right Politicizing a Tragedy.

Haha you make me laugh dude. A terrorist attack by definition is a political event.
True, but a political event and politicizing an event are two very different things. You funny. :banana:

You can't politicize something that is already political. That's like saying don't politicize the election. Nice try though.
Spinning a terrorist attack to promote immigration policy is politicizing, similar to promoting gun control after a mass shooting. The OP is pointing out the hypocrisy of the Rights criticism of the left for politicizing gun control with this recent event... Do you really not understand his point? It's not very complicated.

Immigration policy?!? We are looking at the consequences of open border policies in Europe! How can open borders NOT be germane to that discussion???
Nobody said it wasn't relevant... The post was about hypocrisy

Every time a mass shooting occurs, the right always hammers the left that they are "politicizing a tragedy" and how horrible they are.

So the terror attacks happen in Brussels, so what does the right do? Politicize the tragedy.

Of course, the hypocritical right puts standards and rules on the Democrats that they themselves NEVER FOLLOW. They are frauds and will always be.
We must stand with the Democrats and find the person who made the horrific movie that caused these peaceful men of the Moslem Religion to react in the only way they know as reasonable.

WHO MADE THE MOVIE THAT CAUSED THIS TRAGEDY!!!!!

I'm Belgian and I know open borders had nothing to do with this. If you think closed borders have a chance against ppl who are already in country you have a weird sense of direction. It's not refugees commiting these acts, it's 2th or 3rd generation immigrants. And the solution isn't as straightforward as politicians would want you to believe.

You KNOW? Are you a terrorist? Then how the fuck would 'you know'?

Spinning a terrorist attack to promote immigration policy is politicizing, similar to promoting gun control after a mass shooting. The OP is pointing out the hypocrisy of the Rights criticism of the left for politicizing gun control with this recent event... Do you really not understand his point? It's not very complicated.

Immigration policy?!? We are looking at the consequences of open border policies in Europe! How can open borders NOT be germane to that discussion???
I'm Belgian and I know open borders had nothing to do with this. If you think closed borders have a chance against ppl who are already in country you have a weird sense of direction. It's not refugees commiting these acts, it's 2th or 3rd generation immigrants. And the solution isn't as straightforward as politicians would want you to believe.

Bullshit
Eloquent, since you obviously are an expert in Europe and the country I LIVE in. Pease share your wisdom why it is bulshit?

You are your nation (and Europe) have invited this disaster with your coddling of those that wish to have your heads. Europe...hasn't learned a damn thing in a millennium

You know fucking nothing about Europe... Fucking nothing....

You want to crawl over the death bodies today to make your point today... You have no sense of decency...

DO you fucking live in Belguim?

Every time a mass shooting occurs, the right always hammers the left that they are "politicizing a tragedy" and how horrible they are.

So the terror attacks happen in Brussels, so what does the right do? Politicize the tragedy.

View attachment 68548

Of course, the hypocritical right puts standards and rules on the Democrats that they themselves NEVER FOLLOW. They are frauds and will always be.

The right wing has never had anything positive to offer. All they have is hate, lies and ignorance.

Haha you make me laugh dude. A terrorist attack by definition is a political event.
True, but a political event and politicizing an event are two very different things. You funny. :banana:

You can't politicize something that is already political. That's like saying don't politicize the election. Nice try though.

The solution is education, they must be taught that they follow a false god.

I live in Europe and am an EU citizen and I'm damned proud they want nothing to do with the scum of the third world here. Czechs aren't the wussies of liberal West Europe.

Bullshit
Eloquent, since you obviously are an expert in Europe and the country I LIVE in. Pease share your wisdom why it is bulshit?

You are your nation (and Europe) have invited this disaster with your coddling of those that wish to have your heads. Europe...hasn't learned a damn thing in a millennium
As a continent which has a very long and bloody history with religious intolarance we are a bit more inclined to try to get along first. Second unless ppl learn to walk on water the US has a somewhat easier time to keep ppl who want your head out. this is a very complex, historical, cultural and religious problem. Trying to fit it on a bumpersticker does more harm then good. And this comes from a guy 30 miles from the bombing and someone who had to pass a military roadblock to come home from work today.

STFU dumb fuck, the Rethulicunts are using it for political gain. They should be beaten to death for that.

View attachment 68548

The right wing has never had anything positive to offer. All they have is hate, lies and ignorance.
This is irony, coming from a person that hates the right wing, who tells lies, and is ignorant. What positive idea can you offer?

I live in Europe and am an EU citizen and I'm damned proud they want nothing to do with the scum of the third world here. Czechs aren't the wussies of liberal West Europe.
And as the fact that I'm a pussy. I ask you what takes more courage. Cuddling in a corner yelling, your not welcome. Or standing in front of idiots and saying, you can't scare me into becoming a bigot?

Bullshit

As a continent which has a very long and bloody history with religious intolarance we are a bit more inclined to try to get along first. Second unless ppl learn to walk on water the US has a somewhat easier time to keep ppl who want your head out. this is a very complex, historical, cultural and religious problem. Trying to fit it on a bumpersticker does more harm then good. And this comes from a guy 30 miles from the bombing and someone who had to pass a military roadblock to come home from work today.

How's that "getting along" working out for ya? You'd be wise to go American and stick a boot up some Muzzie ass. Get in touch with GW Bush he knows how...or try Putin, he's pretty good also but stay away from Obama, that dumbass thinks ISIS is contained

That a politician comments on a political event with a political solution isn't politicizing.

The problem I have with politicizing a mass shooting isn't that there is a discussion about it, it is that the solution presented are almost invariably wrong. The left pushes Universal Background Checks the day of a mass shooting...only to discover that the perpetrator PASSED a background check, or stole the firearm, or had a family member buy is for them.

They have to get their bullshit out BEFORE that truth is revealed, totally undercutting their argument.

This, I think we can all agree, is pretty clear cut. We know that ISIS has claimed responsibility, we know that the perpetrators were likely Radical Islamic terrorists. We have strong circumstantial evidence that the influx of millions of Muslim refugees played a part...especially due to the timing. Are we not to discuss it?

And as the fact that I'm a pussy. I ask you wat takes more courage. Cuddling in a corner yelling, your not welcome. Or standing in front of idiots and saying, you can't scare me into becoming a bigot?
Unfortunately, the bigots are smarter than the tough talkers.
The hardliners are responding exactly the way the terrorists want them to...so predictable and so dumb.
Ivan Pavlov would be nodding his head and stroking his beard.

If liberals were true to their beliefs they would denounce Islam and if Conservatives were true to their beliefs they would embrace Islam.

Bullshit

How's that "getting along" working out for ya? You'd be wise to go American and stick a boot up some Muzzie ass. Get in touch with GW Bush he knows how...or try Putin, he's pretty good also but stay away from Obama, that dumbass thinks ISIS is contained
" You'd be wise to go American and stick a boot up some Muzzie ass."
Of course...because that's worked out so well in the past.

That a politician comments on a political event with a political solution isn't politicizing.

The problem I have with politicizing a mass shooting isn't that there is a discussion about it, it is that the solution presented are almost invariably wrong. The left pushes Universal Background Checks the day of a mass shooting...only to discover that the perpetrator PASSED a background check, or stole the firearm, or had a family member buy is for them.

They have to get their bullshit out BEFORE that truth is revealed, totally undercutting their argument.

This, I think we can all agree, is pretty clear cut. We know that ISIS has claimed responsibility, we know that the perpetrators were likely Radical Islamic terrorists. We have strong circumstantial evidence that the influx of millions of Muslim refugees played a part...especially due to the timing. Are we not to discuss it?

None of the Muslim attacks here had anything to do with border security. Now consider killing yourself liar.

You KNOW? Are you a terrorist? Then how the fuck would 'you know'?
Wow took only 5 min before somebody suggested I'm a terrorist. How I know. Because refugees wouldn't have had the chance to get explosives, imbed themselfs in deep enough to pull of an coordinated attack like that. That and the fact that we have had alot of problems with 2th and 3rd generation imigrant youngsters going over to Syria.

Forum List

Back