The Right To Bear Arms

The never-give-an-inch NRA Rambo gun nuts are the greatest threat to my future gun rights. I would never own an AR-15.

How about a semiautomatic .223 like this

Ruger-First-Gen-Mini-660x264.jpg

Oh my god I can't Beleive that after 25 years i would live in the US and would come across people who defend owning guns. After every mass shooting, we used to talk about it and say that Americans are crazy owning guns. Fast forward and here i m arguing with the crazies.
It is so simple less guns less deaths, look at most of the world they dont have this carnage. Our murder rate with guns and without is by far the worst.

I simplified it many times, Moroccans can be hot headedd we get in fights quickly I'm sure if we had guns we would have a similar rate like the US but thank God we don't. So worse case scenario is few cuts and bruises and not bodies in plastic bags.

You guys are fucking nuts.

Oh my god, I can’t believe after 50 years there are still people that don’t get it. I don’t and will never own a gun, however I the right and the freedom that others have to do what they want to legally do. Just owning a gun doesn’t make you violent, it is less than one 10th of 1% that do 100% of the killings. You ignore statistics, you ignore the Constitution and you ignore the freedoms that make this country great.

I respect your opinion, however I disagree with you and your comments are very ignorant as to the real issues.

I haven’t been in a fight since I was 12, it seems your culture is to violent for me, it’s amazing that you can’t be trusted with a weapon.
Lol I've witnessed more fights in the US than in Morocco. My reference was is if we had guns some would definitely used them. But thank God we don't.

So why the hell the US surpasses most nations in gun related deaths?

I explained it many times, why are you not understanding? Less than one tenth of one percent kill, with a gun or not. Britain banned guns, murders by gun dropped, however more murders occurred. We are a violent culture as you have point out so well, we need to change the culture, and the deaths will go down. Just banning to ban and having no answers as to why, will change the way a person kills.
Why you stuck on the British example? why can't you look at most countries that have almost no guns, and say yes Let's be like those countries....let's save thousands of lives?
And yes I agree on the culture part, but also the US is a hostage to an amendment that's not compatible with the 21st century. And some treat it as if it written by god almighty and should not be abolished.
By the way there's lot of mis information about how the UK is more violent than the US. here is a good article research about it.

Social media post says U.K. has far higher violent crime rate than U.S. does

I didn’t say the U.K. is more violent, I said after banning guns, their murder rate rose and continued to do so until they added more law enforcement. The gun banning didn’t change the murder rate. Not sure what you don’t get. Australia had a similar issue and so it goes.

I know you’d rather give up your freedom because of fear, I believe the opposite.
the UK is more violent in some ways

They have more assaults and more rapes than the US. The UK has 3 times more crimes per 1000 people than the US

United Kingdom vs United States: Crime Facts and Stats

No, I want to be able to shoot the jack booted thugs when they enter my home trying to confiscate my weapons. Its you libtards that want to shoot cops.

Cops are jack-booted thugs who enter homes wanting to confiscate weapons.

Sounds like you have a fantasy that you want to be able to kill cops.

Sounds like mental illness to me (paranoia).

Sounds like you're one of the crazy people who shouldn't get a gun.

No, they are not, neither are members of our military. The jack boots would come if the lib/dems ever take control of the government again. But rest assured, the police and military will not side with the naxi liberal thugs. A civil war is likely if it ever comes to that, and the constitution loving patriots will win.

Oh my god, I can’t believe after 50 years there are still people that don’t get it. I don’t and will never own a gun, however I the right and the freedom that others have to do what they want to legally do. Just owning a gun doesn’t make you violent, it is less than one 10th of 1% that do 100% of the killings. You ignore statistics, you ignore the Constitution and you ignore the freedoms that make this country great.

I respect your opinion, however I disagree with you and your comments are very ignorant as to the real issues.

I haven’t been in a fight since I was 12, it seems your culture is to violent for me, it’s amazing that you can’t be trusted with a weapon.
Lol I've witnessed more fights in the US than in Morocco. My reference was is if we had guns some would definitely used them. But thank God we don't.

I explained it many times, why are you not understanding? Less than one tenth of one percent kill, with a gun or not. Britain banned guns, murders by gun dropped, however more murders occurred. We are a violent culture as you have point out so well, we need to change the culture, and the deaths will go down. Just banning to ban and having no answers as to why, will change the way a person kills.
Why you stuck on the British example? why can't you look at most countries that have almost no guns, and say yes Let's be like those countries....let's save thousands of lives?
And yes I agree on the culture part, but also the US is a hostage to an amendment that's not compatible with the 21st century. And some treat it as if it written by god almighty and should not be abolished.
By the way there's lot of mis information about how the UK is more violent than the US. here is a good article research about it.

I didn’t say the U.K. is more violent, I said after banning guns, their murder rate rose and continued to do so until they added more law enforcement. The gun banning didn’t change the murder rate. Not sure what you don’t get. Australia had a similar issue and so it goes.

I know you’d rather give up your freedom because of fear, I believe the opposite.

They have more assaults and more rapes than the US. The UK has 3 times more crimes per 1000 people than the US

It doesn't matter if their crime rate is high or not, the bottom line is once they banned the guns, the murder rates went up. That means the guns had nothing to do with the murder rate. It would be the same here.

the 2nd amendment allows us to protect ourselves from the government, not the other way around.

So you want to shoot cops. That's what you mean, isn't it?

Not out of the realm of possibility... is the answer to your question...

So it's really a fantasy, then. You have a fantasy that some government thugs (aka police) are going to kick in your door and take your weapons from you for no reason, leaving you with the only option of shooting at them.

That sounds like mental illness to me.

It happened in Australia, and much of Europe, and Venezuela, and Iran. but for the constitution it could happen here.

It happened in Australia, and much of Europe, and Venezuela, and Iran. but for the constitution it could happen here.

Australia, much of Europe and Iran have pretty low rates of gun deaths compared to us.

Mental illness is global, yet mass shootings are uniquely American.

Go back to your play station kid.
Fuck you. Go back to your dildo, Nancy.

We will never give in. Ever.

Give it up.
Not now but in the future it will happen. It's inevitable. With the migrants fertility rate and civilisation reaching the US and spreading it will happen. Red necks still think it's 18th century.
Pussy
Pussy are those who have guns.
Ame4ican society is so infested with the love for guns and violence. Time to get civilised Mr redneck.

Hey, feel free to show us your "bravery" and march down a street in a Chicago ghetto at midnight, completely unarmed.

Just let us know if you prefer roses or lilies at your funeral.

If he doesn't like Chicago, I suggest the lower ninth ward in New Orleans at 2am

It doesn't matter if their crime rate is high or not, the bottom line is once they banned the guns, the murder rates went up. That means the guns had nothing to do with the murder rate. It would be the same here.

I know. I've been trying to tell the control freaks that for a long time. They don't care about the facts

Australia, much of Europe and Iran have pretty low rates of gun deaths compared to us.

Mental illness is global, yet mass shootings are uniquely American.

that is a bold faced lie. Check out the gun deaths in Norway. How about Chicago, toughest gun laws in the nation, and the highest gun death rate.

Fuck you. Go back to your dildo, Nancy.

We will never give in. Ever.

Give it up.
Not now but in the future it will happen. It's inevitable. With the migrants fertility rate and civilisation reaching the US and spreading it will happen. Red necks still think it's 18th century.
Pussy
Ame4ican society is so infested with the love for guns and violence. Time to get civilised Mr redneck.

Hey, feel free to show us your "bravery" and march down a street in a Chicago ghetto at midnight, completely unarmed.

If he doesn't like Chicago, I suggest the lower ninth ward in New Orleans at 2am

Both Chicago and New Orleans are cities that deal with an "iron pipeline", which is straw purchasers in lax gun law states and areas buy guns and then traffic them to the cities, where they're used in gun crimes.

By mandating universal background checks on all gun transactions and transfers, you eliminate straw purchasing and thus, eliminate the iron pipeline that traffics guns from the country to the cities, where they are used in gun crimes.

I know. I've been trying to tell the control freaks that for a long time. They don't care about the facts

I know, I have posted the links and the proof over and over.

It doesn't matter if their crime rate is high or not, the bottom line is once they banned the guns, the murder rates went up.

That sounds suspiciously like bullshit to me. Where are the "facts" that support this?
Murder and homicide rates before and after gun bans - Crime Prevention Research Center

Screen+Shot+2012-12-22+at++Saturday,+December+22,+9.26+PM.png

So...a couple things about this chart:

1. I see the rate in 2010 dropped to below the rate in 1997.
2. Where's 2012-2017?

Pussy

Both Chicago and New Orleans are cities that deal with an "iron pipeline", which is straw purchasers in lax gun law states and areas buy guns and then traffic them to the cities, where they're used in gun crimes.

By mandating universal background checks on all gun transactions and transfers, you eliminate straw purchasing and thus, eliminate the iron pipeline that traffics guns from the country to the cities, where they are used in gun crimes.

Ok, tell me exactly how a background check would work when a gangbanger sells a stolen gun to another gangbanger. That's a gun transaction, right?

that is a bold faced lie. Check out the gun deaths in Norway. How about Chicago, toughest gun laws in the nation, and the highest gun death rate.

1. It's "BALD-FACED LIE", not "Bold-faced", you fucking Russian troll.
2. What are the gun deaths in Norway supposed to prove, and by all means, post whatever data you want.
3. Chicago has tough gun laws but the states surrounding Chicago don't, so what happens is that straw purchasers traffic guns into Chicago that are used in crimes. Universal background checks on every gun purchase and transaction and transfer would eliminate straw purchasing.

It doesn't matter if their crime rate is high or not, the bottom line is once they banned the guns, the murder rates went up.

That sounds suspiciously like bullshit to me. Where are the "facts" that support this?
Murder and homicide rates before and after gun bans - Crime Prevention Research Center

Screen+Shot+2012-12-22+at++Saturday,+December+22,+9.26+PM.png

So...a couple things about this chart:

1. I see the rate in 2010 dropped to below the rate in 1997.
2. Where's 2012-2017?
so it's your contention that it takes decades for gun bans to decrease the murder rate?

And how the hell should I know why there isn't data for 2017?

Ok, tell me exactly how a background check would work when a gangbanger sells a stolen gun to another gangbanger. That's a gun transaction, right?

Well, a background check wouldn't work on a stolen gun, but a fingerprint ID lock like my iphone has would. Which is why one of the five actions I think we should take is to mandate all new guns manufactured have the fingerprint ID lock that all smart phones now have as a standard feature.

1. It's "BALD-FACED LIE", not "Bold-faced", you fucking Russian troll.
2. What are the gun deaths in Norway supposed to prove, and by all means, post whatever data you want.
3. Chicago has tough gun laws but the states surrounding Chicago don't, so what happens is that straw purchasers traffic guns into Chicago that are used in crimes. Universal background checks on every gun purchase and transaction and transfer would eliminate straw purchasing.

Possession of a hand gun without a permit is a crime in Chicago. Do you understand that?

If guns are banned and confiscated, only criminals and the government will have guns, would that make you sleep better?

Forum List

Back