The Right To Bear Arms

That's an apologist argument. Gun deaths and deaths from violence in general are higher in the US. And as I havestated as an example multiple times , a person with a gun can kill multiple pepple at once effortlessly , now goodluck with a knife or a hammer.

Mean time I tell my friends all over the world, that there are people who defend owning guns, they can't comprehend it and they view you as crazy, paranoid, violent and lunatic.

Ps: I know you don't give a fuck about the rest of the world, and you don't give a fuck about kids being killed.

First off, you are wrong, if guns were the reason for the violence why did gun deaths go down and murders go up? According to what you claim, gun deaths would go down and murders would go down but it simply isn’t true. So, the issue isn’t the guns, the issue is the culture here in the United States. We need to change the culture, I have stated this fact many times in the past but it seems to go beyond people that have one agenda. The other issue is a mental health issue.

The rest of your post is an emotional rant and does nothing to further the discussion and quite frankly they are emotion based lies. That seems to be a left tactic like tossing in a race card, highly emotional yet no substance.

You want to change the culture, fine, then you are working on solutions, to simply ban guns won’t change anything and Britain’s stats proved that.
Oh my god I can't Beleive that after 25 years i would live in the US and would come across people who defend owning guns. After every mass shooting, we used to talk about it and say that Americans are crazy owning guns. Fast forward and here i m arguing with the crazies.
It is so simple less guns less deaths, look at most of the world they dont have this carnage. Our murder rate with guns and without is by far the worst.

I simplified it many times, Moroccans can be hot headedd we get in fights quickly I'm sure if we had guns we would have a similar rate like the US but thank God we don't. So worse case scenario is few cuts and bruises and not bodies in plastic bags.

You guys are fucking nuts.

Oh my god, I can’t believe after 50 years there are still people that don’t get it. I don’t and will never own a gun, however I the right and the freedom that others have to do what they want to legally do. Just owning a gun doesn’t make you violent, it is less than one 10th of 1% that do 100% of the killings. You ignore statistics, you ignore the Constitution and you ignore the freedoms that make this country great.

I respect your opinion, however I disagree with you and your comments are very ignorant as to the real issues.

I haven’t been in a fight since I was 12, it seems your culture is to violent for me, it’s amazing that you can’t be trusted with a weapon.
Lol I've witnessed more fights in the US than in Morocco. My reference was is if we had guns some would definitely used them. But thank God we don't.

So why the hell the US surpasses most nations in gun related deaths?

I explained it many times, why are you not understanding? Less than one tenth of one percent kill, with a gun or not. Britain banned guns, murders by gun dropped, however more murders occurred. We are a violent culture as you have point out so well, we need to change the culture, and the deaths will go down. Just banning to ban and having no answers as to why, will change the way a person kills.
Why you stuck on the British example? why can't you look at most countries that have almost no guns, and say yes Let's be like those countries....let's save thousands of lives?
And yes I agree on the culture part, but also the US is a hostage to an amendment that's not compatible with the 21st century. And some treat it as if it written by god almighty and should not be abolished.
By the way there's lot of mis information about how the UK is more violent than the US. here is a good article research about it.

Social media post says U.K. has far higher violent crime rate than U.S. does

time to ignore the gun banners who squeal in delight every time there is a shooting so they can use the blood of innocents to try to drown out our rights. You hate the NRA and gun owners because they don't support the leftwing candidates you crave
Nope because people are dying by the thousands.
really? gun deaths have declined over the years despite millions upon millions more guns in circulation and millions of people carrying guns legally. So you are either ignorant of the fact or lying. Most gun deaths are SUICIDES. the remaining number that are not justifiable or excusable shootings are homicides mainly and those are caused at rates of 80-90% by people who are not legally able to own or use guns

so stuff the silly dramatics. Gun violence in tis country-especially outside urban areas full of drug gangs is minuscule
USA is the worst country in terms of gu related dearhs/mass shootings. So there is clearly a gun problem. Why do you need a gun ? Insecure? Or ready to kill when you are pissed at the world?

I was an alternate on teh olympic shooting team, shot in two world championships, was a pro level USPSA pistol shooter and held the national pin record. at almost 60 I am still one of the fastest steel shooters in Ohio. I was also a federal prosector for almost 25 years.

so I like to shoot, I am world class at it, and I take my security seriously. are you afraid of guns or are you afraid of your own lack of ability to use one safely?
I'm sorry but I would not keep you in my circle, invite you to my house or around my kids...is a principal I have before even moving to the US. I didn't grow up around guns, and don't intend to. it's 21st century for god's sake. This love for guns exists mainly in the US, and it's purely cultural just like some backwards stuff in Afghanistan and other parts of the world than needs to be abolished.

You've never been to the Middle East where the AK replaced the sword to show your manliness. It just isn't the US.

First off, you are wrong, if guns were the reason for the violence why did gun deaths go down and murders go up? According to what you claim, gun deaths would go down and murders would go down but it simply isn’t true. So, the issue isn’t the guns, the issue is the culture here in the United States. We need to change the culture, I have stated this fact many times in the past but it seems to go beyond people that have one agenda. The other issue is a mental health issue.

The rest of your post is an emotional rant and does nothing to further the discussion and quite frankly they are emotion based lies. That seems to be a left tactic like tossing in a race card, highly emotional yet no substance.

You want to change the culture, fine, then you are working on solutions, to simply ban guns won’t change anything and Britain’s stats proved that.
Oh my god I can't Beleive that after 25 years i would live in the US and would come across people who defend owning guns. After every mass shooting, we used to talk about it and say that Americans are crazy owning guns. Fast forward and here i m arguing with the crazies.
It is so simple less guns less deaths, look at most of the world they dont have this carnage. Our murder rate with guns and without is by far the worst.

I simplified it many times, Moroccans can be hot headedd we get in fights quickly I'm sure if we had guns we would have a similar rate like the US but thank God we don't. So worse case scenario is few cuts and bruises and not bodies in plastic bags.

Oh my god, I can’t believe after 50 years there are still people that don’t get it. I don’t and will never own a gun, however I the right and the freedom that others have to do what they want to legally do. Just owning a gun doesn’t make you violent, it is less than one 10th of 1% that do 100% of the killings. You ignore statistics, you ignore the Constitution and you ignore the freedoms that make this country great.

I respect your opinion, however I disagree with you and your comments are very ignorant as to the real issues.

I haven’t been in a fight since I was 12, it seems your culture is to violent for me, it’s amazing that you can’t be trusted with a weapon.
Lol I've witnessed more fights in the US than in Morocco. My reference was is if we had guns some would definitely used them. But thank God we don't.

I explained it many times, why are you not understanding? Less than one tenth of one percent kill, with a gun or not. Britain banned guns, murders by gun dropped, however more murders occurred. We are a violent culture as you have point out so well, we need to change the culture, and the deaths will go down. Just banning to ban and having no answers as to why, will change the way a person kills.

You are still using the NRA boiler plate. The US is NOT Britain by any stretch of the imagination. Yes, we do need to change the culture. It was changed once in 1934 over another very efficient killing gun. The Thompson as singled out in that law. One of the cultures we need to change is your culture. I don't advocate banning all guns. It will never happen. I own a 45ACP myself and don't feel threatened one bit by any gun laws. Even if I have to get a Firearms License, I have the right to own it. But it won't go quite that far either. But I won't own an AR-15 or one like it. That puppy has done most of the Mass Shootings in our Theaters, Concerts and Schools. Yes, there were a few that didn't use one but the body count was very low in comparison. I can accept the lower losses but not when it goes into the hundreds like it has.

By virtue of being retired Military, I assure you that I can be very violent. But I chose not to be. It's a choice and always has been. I am more afraid of the Legal Purchased AR-15 and others like it being used to shoot up high density populations than I am of the armed criminal. One of the Schools just confiscated a handgun from a Student today here. He is 18, a senior and purchased the gun legally. But the handgun deaths may be within reasonable losses that we need to work on, but not accept as normal. But the AR-15 bought legally and used for mass shootings is way out of the acceptable losses category.

You notice that if the "Gun Law Nutz" were to accept my way, would you be willing to meet them halfway and also accept the method I propose? Or are you going to continue spouting standard NRA Boilerplate. The NRA of today isn't the same one I was a member of at one time. They aren't there to promote gun safety as much anymore. They are there to sell guns, period. That culture also need to change.

And please don't spout they are after your guns. You can own any weapons short of a Nuclear Weapon if you get the proper license, have the proper storage and don't have a list of problems that would not allow you to pass a gun check for a normal purchase.

So what is it going to be. You can change your ideas a bit or we will be forced into exactly what you nor I want in the first place.
Thank you....
The one argument i kept on hearing and it's laughable. We need guns to protect ourselves from the government....Do this people know that they are no match to an organised army with bigger weapons? Iraqis and Afghans were armed to the teeth and they knew they can't fight the US army. And yet a 300 lbs joe thinks he stand a chance vs one of the strongest armies on earth.

really? gun deaths have declined over the years despite millions upon millions more guns in circulation and millions of people carrying guns legally. So you are either ignorant of the fact or lying. Most gun deaths are SUICIDES. the remaining number that are not justifiable or excusable shootings are homicides mainly and those are caused at rates of 80-90% by people who are not legally able to own or use guns

so stuff the silly dramatics. Gun violence in tis country-especially outside urban areas full of drug gangs is minuscule
USA is the worst country in terms of gu related dearhs/mass shootings. So there is clearly a gun problem. Why do you need a gun ? Insecure? Or ready to kill when you are pissed at the world?

I was an alternate on teh olympic shooting team, shot in two world championships, was a pro level USPSA pistol shooter and held the national pin record. at almost 60 I am still one of the fastest steel shooters in Ohio. I was also a federal prosector for almost 25 years.

so I like to shoot, I am world class at it, and I take my security seriously. are you afraid of guns or are you afraid of your own lack of ability to use one safely?
I'm sorry but I would not keep you in my circle, invite you to my house or around my kids...is a principal I have before even moving to the US. I didn't grow up around guns, and don't intend to. it's 21st century for god's sake. This love for guns exists mainly in the US, and it's purely cultural just like some backwards stuff in Afghanistan and other parts of the world than needs to be abolished.

You've never been to the Middle East where the AK replaced to sword to show your manliness. It just isn't the US.
Fuck them too....sorry for my french. Born and raised in Morocco guns free country loved and i'm so thankful it's that way. Don't know of anyone who knows someone who saw a gun let alone used it or bought it. When a nutcase wants to kill people, he can't do much harm with any other tool. It saddens that people here don't get it. no guns less mass shootings...or none like other countries.

You are still using the NRA boiler plate. The US is NOT Britain by any stretch of the imagination. Yes, we do need to change the culture. It was changed once in 1934 over another very efficient killing gun. The Thompson as singled out in that law. One of the cultures we need to change is your culture. I don't advocate banning all guns. It will never happen. I own a 45ACP myself and don't feel threatened one bit by any gun laws. Even if I have to get a Firearms License, I have the right to own it. But it won't go quite that far either. But I won't own an AR-15 or one like it. That puppy has done most of the Mass Shootings in our Theaters, Concerts and Schools. Yes, there were a few that didn't use one but the body count was very low in comparison. I can accept the lower losses but not when it goes into the hundreds like it has.

By virtue of being retired Military, I assure you that I can be very violent. But I chose not to be. It's a choice and always has been. I am more afraid of the Legal Purchased AR-15 and others like it being used to shoot up high density populations than I am of the armed criminal. One of the Schools just confiscated a handgun from a Student today here. He is 18, a senior and purchased the gun legally. But the handgun deaths may be within reasonable losses that we need to work on, but not accept as normal. But the AR-15 bought legally and used for mass shootings is way out of the acceptable losses category.

You notice that if the "Gun Law Nutz" were to accept my way, would you be willing to meet them halfway and also accept the method I propose? Or are you going to continue spouting standard NRA Boilerplate. The NRA of today isn't the same one I was a member of at one time. They aren't there to promote gun safety as much anymore. They are there to sell guns, period. That culture also need to change.

And please don't spout they are after your guns. You can own any weapons short of a Nuclear Weapon if you get the proper license, have the proper storage and don't have a list of problems that would not allow you to pass a gun check for a normal purchase.

So what is it going to be. You can change your ideas a bit or we will be forced into exactly what you nor I want in the first place.
Thank you....
The one argument i kept on hearing and it's laughable. We need guns to protect ourselves from the government....Do this people know that they are no match to an organised army with bigger weapons? Iraqis and Afghans were armed to the teeth and they knew they can't fight the US army. And yet a 300 lbs joe thinks he stand a chance vs one of the strongest armies on earth.

If it's a State Sponsored Well Regulated Militia they can have the same weapons and training that the Feds have. Hell, the feds will train them. It happens all the time. And I don't mean the National Guard but the State Sponsored Well Regulated Militia that can't be federalized.

The never-give-an-inch NRA Rambo gun nuts are the greatest threat to my future gun rights. I would never own an AR-15.

You've never been to the Middle East where the AK replaced to sword to show your manliness. It just isn't the US.
Fuck them too....sorry for my french. Born and raised in Morocco guns free country loved and i'm so thankful it's that way. Don't know of anyone who knows someone who saw a gun let alone used it or bought it. When a nutcase wants to kill people, he can't do much harm with any other tool. It saddens that people here don't get it. no guns less mass shootings...or none like other countries.

When the AR is reclassed as a weapon of war then we can see a reduction in the mass shootings. We will still have the shootings but it won't be "Mass" shootings. The AR is just too damned efficient like the AK is.

Like I said, we can have acceptable losses or unacceptable losses.

Thank you....

If it's a State Sponsored Well Regulated Militia they can have the same weapons and training that the Feds have. Hell, the feds will train them. It happens all the time. And I don't mean the National Guard but the State Sponsored Well Regulated Militia that can't be federalized.
I'm talking all these fat joes who use this excuse to arm themselves to the teeth....Afghanis were armed heavily and they lived through wars and they didn't stand a chance. Why would an average lazy ass red neck thinks he can take on one of the strongest armies?

Thank you....

I'm talking all these fat joes who use this excuse to arm themselves to the teeth....Afghanis were armed heavily and they lived through wars and they didn't stand a chance. Why would an average lazy ass red neck thinks he can take on one of the strongest armies?

Because he misinterprets the 2nd. As do the Gun Grabbers.

Great Britain further restricted gun laws in 1986, the gun deaths dropped but the murder rate continued to rise until 1995 when they hire more law enforcement officers. Instead of guns, the murders found other methods to kill people. You want to kill someone, you will find a away.
That's an apologist argument. Gun deaths and deaths from violence in general are higher in the US. And as I havestated as an example multiple times , a person with a gun can kill multiple pepple at once effortlessly , now goodluck with a knife or a hammer.

Mean time I tell my friends all over the world, that there are people who defend owning guns, they can't comprehend it and they view you as crazy, paranoid, violent and lunatic.

Ps: I know you don't give a fuck about the rest of the world, and you don't give a fuck about kids being killed.

Witnessed more fights? I think in my adult years I have seen two maybe three fights in public, none in private. Where ever you live it sounds violent. I guess you find what you look for.

Why you stuck on the British example? why can't you look at most countries that have almost no guns, and say yes Let's be like those countries....let's save thousands of lives?
And yes I agree on the culture part, but also the US is a hostage to an amendment that's not compatible with the 21st century. And some treat it as if it written by god almighty and should not be abolished.
By the way there's lot of mis information about how the UK is more violent than the US. here is a good article research about it.

Social media post says U.K. has far higher violent crime rate than U.S. does

I didn’t say the U.K. is more violent, I said after banning guns, their murder rate rose and continued to do so until they added more law enforcement. The gun banning didn’t change the murder rate. Not sure what you don’t get. Australia had a similar issue and so it goes.

I know you’d rather give up your freedom because of fear, I believe the opposite.

When will the carnage end? Time to rewrite the archaic 2nd Amendment.
time to ignore the gun banners who squeal in delight every time there is a shooting so they can use the blood of innocents to try to drown out our rights. You hate the NRA and gun owners because they don't support the leftwing candidates you crave

People own them because they want to, it’s called personal choice. I’m not sure why people follow certain religions or customs or eat fast food. People do what they do because they have the freedom to do so. Just because you don’t like something doesn’t mean the world has to comply to your narrow-minded, racist view of the world.

Im not an NRA member and dont need to be. Don’t know what a 45acp is nor do I really give a crap. I don’t own a gun, I don’t like them and won’t ever own one, that is my choice, you chose to own one, good for you. Issa thinks you are a paranoid nut for owning one, I think you are making a choice and are allowed that choice. That is it, I don’t think anyone is after my guns, because I don’t own one.

I’m all for gun safety, proper storage, back ground checks and all that Skippy, Issa wants an entire gun ban, no personal choice, no options, just ban guns. I say it’s a personal choice. So explain to ISSA why you prefer to be a paranoid, violent warmonger, me I think you are with in your right as a citizen. Issa thinks you are the devil.

With all the fights you have witnessed and how violent your world is, all the fist fights and hitting others. I would not want to be around you. You seem to choose confrontation over reasonableness.

Were those "victims" carrying legally at the time?
Who cares more guns more dead people. Can we follow the rest of the world and save lives ?

Gun laws do not reduce the murder rate.

After al those countries like the UK passed strict gun laws their murder rates went up and have never dropped to below the pre gun law levels
Still lower than the US. And still the US has the highest rate of gun deaths than any western nation, heck even worse than some war torn countries.
Lol
Violence is only prevalent in Urban progressive controlled areas you stupid ass motherfucker. So shove your fucking gun laws Up ass you cowardly little fuck...

Rural areas of America are awash in firearms... no violent crime to speak of.
Just because firearms make you uncomfortable does not mean that you get the right to force that fucking Cowardly shit on other people...

:fu:
is this study a fakenews?

The study found that from 1999 through 2006, 23,649 Americans age 19 or younger died from gunshots. Rates in the most-rural and most-urban counties were nearly the same -- at 4 deaths per 100,000 children and teens, and 4.6 per 100,000, respectively.

Man, you really ARE a Johnny-Come-Lately. If you were an actual American, rather than a second-rate transplant with delusions of grandeur, you'd know that the "fakenews" here is YOUR long-since-debunked bullshit.

Those "Americans 19 or younger dying from gunshots"? Mostly gang members or others engaging in other criminal activity. Admittedly, that's a problem in and of itself, but it's a far cry from the vision of innocent children being gunned down willy-nilly that you're imagining. Furthermore, there are gun deaths and then there are gun deaths. People under the age of 19 in rural areas are at MUCH less risk of gun violence from others, while they are more likely to choose a gun if they commit suicide. Which makes your comparison apples and oranges.

Once you eliminate the criminals and the suicides, the youth gun death picture becomes VERY different.
Eliminate what you want to better the stats. But the fact is here thousands die by being shot. Other countries don't have this madness because thry have less guns, in act I grow up in Morocco and we have almost none, and in the 23 years i lived there hardly anyone died from being shot.

Gun violence is a ultural issue in America. Hiding behind an old amendment is a stupid excuse...till we join other countries in banning guns. We gonna still count thousands of bodies. Ridiculous.

I'm not "eliminating what I want to better the stats", dumbass. I'm clarifying the stats to understand the problems that actually need addressing, rather than using them vaguely so as to hide behind them, like you. People like you are the reason Mark Twain said that there are three types of untruth: lies, damned lies, and statistics.

The fact is, there aren't nearly as many people getting shot here by other people as you think there are. And the reasons behind those deaths are almost never what you believe they are. That means that the solution is DEFINITELY not what you want.

I'll say it again: if other countries are so damned superior to the US, go live in them. No one asked you to barge in here and start redecorating.
Most violent country and as an American I'm trying to make things better, and thats a right that exercise, through voting, lobbying, and other ways.
That disc of if you don't like it go somewhere is childish. The US is not paradise it has its flaws and the biggest one is gun violence, we as those who lived in gun free country we are trying to explain to you...you can't prevent seing thousands of Americans dead as if it's a war zone. And especially kids.

Only a leftist would think "Go where things are the way you want them" is childish compared to "rearrange the world to suit you, and force others to live with it". But then, only a leftist would think that moving to a country you dislike and immediately trying to remake it somehow makes you a part of it.

Were those "victims" carrying legally at the time?
Who cares more guns more dead people. Can we follow the rest of the world and save lives ?

After al those countries like the UK passed strict gun laws their murder rates went up and have never dropped to below the pre gun law levels
Still lower than the US. And still the US has the highest rate of gun deaths than any western nation, heck even worse than some war torn countries.

And their gun laws have nothing to do with it.

The murder rate in the UK has always been lower even before their gun laws and there are many reasons having to do with societal, cultural, socioeconomic and other variables that you don't seem to understand
I do understand because I visited the UK and I live in the US...America refuses to leave the wild west mentality behind. Kids are submerged with violent contents from cartoons, movies, media, and so forth.
The wild west wasn't very wild at all. If you didn't get your history from comic books and old movies you would know that.

So is it the guns fault or the media's fault? Maybe we should just ban everything that has a picture of a gun or has the word gun hell why stop there let's ban everything with the word bullet or bang.

Man, you really ARE a Johnny-Come-Lately. If you were an actual American, rather than a second-rate transplant with delusions of grandeur, you'd know that the "fakenews" here is YOUR long-since-debunked bullshit.

Those "Americans 19 or younger dying from gunshots"? Mostly gang members or others engaging in other criminal activity. Admittedly, that's a problem in and of itself, but it's a far cry from the vision of innocent children being gunned down willy-nilly that you're imagining. Furthermore, there are gun deaths and then there are gun deaths. People under the age of 19 in rural areas are at MUCH less risk of gun violence from others, while they are more likely to choose a gun if they commit suicide. Which makes your comparison apples and oranges.

Once you eliminate the criminals and the suicides, the youth gun death picture becomes VERY different.
Eliminate what you want to better the stats. But the fact is here thousands die by being shot. Other countries don't have this madness because thry have less guns, in act I grow up in Morocco and we have almost none, and in the 23 years i lived there hardly anyone died from being shot.

Gun violence is a ultural issue in America. Hiding behind an old amendment is a stupid excuse...till we join other countries in banning guns. We gonna still count thousands of bodies. Ridiculous.

I'm not "eliminating what I want to better the stats", dumbass. I'm clarifying the stats to understand the problems that actually need addressing, rather than using them vaguely so as to hide behind them, like you. People like you are the reason Mark Twain said that there are three types of untruth: lies, damned lies, and statistics.

The fact is, there aren't nearly as many people getting shot here by other people as you think there are. And the reasons behind those deaths are almost never what you believe they are. That means that the solution is DEFINITELY not what you want.

I'll say it again: if other countries are so damned superior to the US, go live in them. No one asked you to barge in here and start redecorating.
Most violent country and as an American I'm trying to make things better, and thats a right that exercise, through voting, lobbying, and other ways.
That disc of if you don't like it go somewhere is childish. The US is not paradise it has its flaws and the biggest one is gun violence, we as those who lived in gun free country we are trying to explain to you...you can't prevent seing thousands of Americans dead as if it's a war zone. And especially kids.

Banning guns won't make anything better
It will...ask over 100 countries that have almost no guns available. The only country where might collect your kid dead from school is the US. Or might even get shot before you pick him up. It's insane you guys became numb to seing this horror.

Not numb at all. There are many ways to stop school shootings without taking guns away from law abiding people who will never commit a crime with a firearm.

You can't seem to understand that people who own guns and do not commit crimes are not in any way responsible for the actions of other people who do commit crimes.

Who's "we", Chuckles? The only "we" I can think of that you legitimately belong to would be arrogant foreigners who want to enjoy all America has to offer while superciliously sneering at it and its people. And you and your ilk are more than welcome to "follow the rest of the world" . . . right over to THEIR countries.
Remember that immigrants what not only made this country but what keeps making great. We tell you that we lived in countries where people don't have to get shot regularly it'll be wise to study why. And not be arrogant and keep counting dead bodies.

Great Britain further restricted gun laws in 1986, the gun deaths dropped but the murder rate continued to rise until 1995 when they hire more law enforcement officers. Instead of guns, the murders found other methods to kill people. You want to kill someone, you will find a away.

Yeah why would Americans who's government is based on individual rights ever defend their rights.

All those kids gone just so the gun industry can make a few bucks, and worse. we, the American people allowed it to happen.

I agree. I still remember when then President George W. Bush signed the PLCAA protecting gun manufacturers and dealers from liability.

The Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA) is a United States law which protects firearms manufacturers and dealers from being held liable when crimes have been committed with their products. However, both manufacturers and dealers can still be held liable for damages resulting from defective products, breach of contract, criminal misconduct, and other actions for which they are directly responsible in much the same manner that any U.S. based manufacturer of consumer products is held responsible. They may also be held liable for negligent entrustment when they have reason to know a gun is intended for use in a crime.

Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act - Wikipedia

The manufacturer of a firearm is not responsible fro the crimes people commit

Thank you....

I have never made that argument.

I have the absolute right to defend myself, my wife and my property. That is why I own firearms. I will never give up that right.

Forum List

Back