The Right To Bear Arms

You fuckers just make shit up and expect to believed'

'
Relevant law in Tombstone[edit]
To reduce crime in Tombstone, on April 19, 1881, the city council passed ordinance 9, requiring anyone carrying a bowie knife, dirk, pistol or rifle[38][39] to deposit their weapons at a liveryor saloon soon after entering town.

To Provide against Carrying of Deadly Weapons

Section 1. It is hereby declared unlawful to carry in the hand or upon the person or otherwise any deadly weapon within the limits of said city of Tombstone, without first obtaining a permit in writing.

Section 2: This prohibition does not extend to persons immediately leaving or entering the city, who, with good faith, and within reasonable time are proceeding to deposit, or take from the place of deposit such deadly weapon.

Section 3: All fire-arms of every description, and bowie knives and dirks, are included within the prohibition of this ordinance.

— Tombstone City Ordinance Number 9 Effective April 19, 1881, [40]

Glad someone found that. It should end the argument. But it won't.

Federal government and the states were never intended to control private firearm ownership. In fact it was supposed to be none of their business in anyway. Hence.... shall not be infringed
only in right wing fantasy would that ever be true.
Shall not be infringed means only one thing
Only well regulated militias of the United States enjoy literal recourse to our Second Amendment when in the service of their State or the Union.

Only the unorganized militia complains about gun control laws.

what do you have against people paying their fair share???
why envy the poor? should the rich have to dig ditches in front of car washers in the summer time or forgo their tax breaks?

I am reading it EXACTLY in context for the Era. The little private armies running around in the woods were never intended to try and overthrow the Governments. The Protections in that context was left to the States, not the individual. It still is.
Federal government and the states were never intended to control private firearm ownership. In fact it was supposed to be none of their business in anyway. Hence.... shall not be infringed
Only well regulated militias of the United States enjoy literal recourse to our Second Amendment when in the service of their State or the Union.

Lol
Read it in the context of the era… shall not be infringed says everything you need to know about it

That is called taking something out of context. If you only read those 4 words by themselves you would be right but when you read the whole thing then it has an entirely different meaning. I can bet you have a field day with the Bible.

Lol
Read it in the context of the era… shall not be infringed says everything you need to know about it

That is called taking something out of context. If you only read those 4 words by themselves you would be right but when you read the whole thing then it has an entirely different meaning. I can bet you have a field day with the Bible.
Lol
Personal ownership a sporting rifles is none of the governments business… Shall not be infringed

Lol
In the context of the CONSTITUTION...as well as "the era" , militias...were used to put down insurrections

The problem was, Governors sometimes had peculiar ideas on what was an insurrection.

Lol

Lol
Personal ownership a sporting rifles is none of the governments business… Shall not be infringed
Sporting rifles have nothing to do with the militia.
The Constitution does not apply.

Subject to state and local laws

Lol

Lol

Personal firearm ownership is none of the governments business…

Lol

Lol

the constitution is the supreme law of the land,,,and it says

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

I am reading it EXACTLY in context for the Era. The little private armies running around in the woods were never intended to try and overthrow the Governments. The Protections in that context was left to the States, not the individual. It still is.

The problem is, the term "Unorganized Militia" is like saying Unorganized Mob Crime. It's a made up term. An unorganized militia is a bunch of dudes wearing pickles suits playing with guns in the woods. Make them dress in Orange and you have some really scary Hunters on your hands.

The problem is, the term "Unorganized Militia" is like saying Unorganized Mob Crime. It's a made up term. An unorganized militia is a bunch of dudes wearing pickles suits playing with guns in the woods. Make them dress in Orange and you have some really scary Hunters on your hands.
The government should have no idea who owns what and how many…

Read the rest of the 2nd amendment. It limits the Feds, not the States. Unless you add in the Interstate Public Safety issue then it can become a Federal Issue. I sometimes question the 1934 Firearms act myself. It all depends on the thought behind it. Was it done for Gun Regulation or was it done as an Interstate Public Safety Issue. Now, that is a fight in court I would like to see. As for the States, they have every right to limit firearms and the Courts have agreed. Well at least for the last 100 years anyway.
Na, not really
The states are far too overbearing if they include any type of regulations on sporting rifles...

According to you but not according to the Constitution of the United States and that is what we have to work with. Colorado is one law away from joining a few others with the complete Universal Background Check and that is where when the check includes a mental health check. The common sense gun regs includes a universal background check. I can still buy a gun in about 15 minutes. I can still carry my handgun on the street openly without a permit. I can easily get a CCW whether I need one or not. Most of the crap you spew is just a scared little kid scared that some boogey man will take his toys. Time to grow up.
Any sort of American government does not have the moral authority to deny firearm ownership to law abiding citizens. Obviously that’s their ultimate goal

The ultimate goal is supposed to be protecting the public from itself. And the real reason I own guns is that I have a neighbor much like you and iit's my protection against him. I don't fear the operating criminal. But I do protect against the gunnutters that might go off. I can bet your neighbors really appreciate having you around as well.

Lol

Lol

According to these clowns, a Mah Deuce mounted on a Jeep is a sporting rifle.

Lol

Lol

Misuse of personal firearms is certainly our governments business. It's everyone's business. And people that talk like you are more than likely to misuse those firearms sooner or later when you feel that someone is trying to take your toys whether it''s real or imagined.

Read the rest of the 2nd amendment. It limits the Feds, not the States. Unless you add in the Interstate Public Safety issue then it can become a Federal Issue. I sometimes question the 1934 Firearms act myself. It all depends on the thought behind it. Was it done for Gun Regulation or was it done as an Interstate Public Safety Issue. Now, that is a fight in court I would like to see. As for the States, they have every right to limit firearms and the Courts have agreed. Well at least for the last 100 years anyway.
Na, not really
The states are far too overbearing if they include any type of regulations on sporting rifles...

According to you but not according to the Constitution of the United States and that is what we have to work with. Colorado is one law away from joining a few others with the complete Universal Background Check and that is where when the check includes a mental health check. The common sense gun regs includes a universal background check. I can still buy a gun in about 15 minutes. I can still carry my handgun on the street openly without a permit. I can easily get a CCW whether I need one or not. Most of the crap you spew is just a scared little kid scared that some boogey man will take his toys. Time to grow up.
Any sort of American government does not have the moral authority to deny firearm ownership to law abiding citizens. Obviously that’s their ultimate goal

The ultimate goal is supposed to be protecting the public from itself. And the real reason I own guns is that I have a neighbor much like you and iit's my protection against him. I don't fear the operating criminal. But I do protect against the gunnutters that might go off. I can bet your neighbors really appreciate having you around as well.
Lol
Anti-gun nutters like yourself Need to mind your own business. I don’t engage in criminal activity… It’s bad for business.

I live in gods country, where people mind their own business when it comes to firearm ownership.

Lol

Lol

Misuse of personal firearms is certainly our governments business. It's everyone's business. And people that talk like you are more than likely to misuse those firearms sooner or later when you feel that someone is trying to take your toys whether it''s real or imagined.
Lol
Na, not really
Big brother is not a higher power

Lol

Lol

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Ah, just scrap the rest of the 2ndmm 10th and 14th amendment just use the 4 words that suits you. We use ALL of the Constitution not just the parts we agree with.

Na, not really

Lol
Anti-gun nutters like yourself Need to mind your own business. I don’t engage in criminal activity… It’s bad for business.

I live in gods country, where people mind their own business when it comes to firearm ownership.

Let me check. Hmm, got a 1911, a Model 19, Model 70 308, Model 870 12 gauge. Are you telling me that I have the undying need to turn them in? I keep them around because you have yours and the rest of us need to protection from people like you. But, if you want to come get them, you can have them piece by piece.

Lol

Lol

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Ah, just scrap the rest of the 2ndmm 10th and 14th amendment just use the 4 words that suits you. We use ALL of the Constitution not just the parts we agree with.
the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

Na, not really

Lol

Let me check. Hmm, got a 1911, a Model 19, Model 70 308, Model 870 12 gauge. Are you telling me that I have the undying need to turn them in? I keep them around because you have yours and the rest of us need to protection from people like you. But, if you want to come get them, you can have them piece by piece.
Lol
If the butt fuckers in Washington DC tell you to turn them in, obviously you will being an snowflake and all.

Lol

Lol
Na, not really
Big brother is not a higher power

We are coming for your guns. We have the black choppers, the black panel prison vans, the black uniforms complete with Backlavas, and we have the re-education camps in the Majave Desert. We didn't come up with that idea. We got it from your bunch because you suggested you do that to us. So get ready. Hug that "Sporting Rifle" real tight so we can have the pleasure of ripping it from your hands. Sorry, you don't get to have it ripped from your cold, dead hands. The black Stun Grenades do their job nicely.

Forum List

Back