The Right To Bear Arms

When a gun law fails, the anti-gun loons reflexively react by demanding new gun laws.
Which is why I do not believe these lying asshole who say they just want "common sense" gun control and nobody wants to ban and confiscate.

Liars. All of them.

This is what we keep getting.

Illustrated-Guide-To-Gun-Control.png

To the Democrats the entire Constitution is obsolete. That's why they will get rid of it as soon as they can.

There will be a lot of dead leftard corpses stacked up like cord wood if they try.......it's my bet that these pansies don't have the stomach for the fight. I relish the opportunity.......leave free or die fighting for it.

To the Democrats the entire Constitution is obsolete. That's why they will get rid of it as soon as they can.

There will be a lot of dead leftard corpses stacked up like cord wood if they try.......it's my bet that these pansies don't have the stomach for the fight. I relish the opportunity.......leave free or die fighting for it.
As I have posted before: For a time I was an MP at Fort Ord and we would practice crowd-control at times. Would we have shot civilians if ordered? Absolutely, and it has been done a few times in our history.

Idiot-gram, ad hominem variety.
Ok.. remember you said that....
Tell the truth, you go to bed dreaming of using your gun in a movie theater, a grocery store or another public place to shoot and kill a threat to the public.
Oh, the irony.
:lol:
You didn't deny it (it, being the Zimmerman Syndrome)
Which, of course, means nothing.

Oh, the irony.,

Idiot-gram, ad hominem variety.
Ok.. remember you said that....
Tell the truth, you go to bed dreaming of using your gun in a movie theater, a grocery store or another public place to shoot and kill a threat to the public.
Oh, the irony.
:lol:
You didn't deny it (it, being the Zimmerman Syndrome)
Which, of course, means nothing.
Oh, the irony.,
You can describe your inability to understand as irony if you want - if only serves to further illustrate your inability to understand.

Organize more militia until we have no more security problems in our free States.

When you hire someone to protect your security, who protects your security from the one you hired? Strongmen throughout history have been plagued with this dilima.
that doesn't apply to the militia. the People are the Militia.

Forum List

Back