The Right To Destroy Jewish History

Well I've done some of that already and you rejected it because it doesn't meet with your agenda.

You have brought up unrelated topics in order to confuse and conflate the issue. You have shown absolutely nothing to indicate that Israel is deliberately destroying Palestinian history -- which is the topic of the thread.

If you recall I mentioned the camps, moving Muslims out of Israeli territory etc.
Ah, and see here you make a subtle shift in your argument. Its not really about the camps or the loss of culture. Its about ethnic cleansing.

Okay. Gotcha. Ethnic cleansing is a method of destroying history. Let's look at that.

How many Arabs are there in Israel? How many Arabs visit the Temple Mount each year?

How many Jews are in Gaza? The 'West Bank'? Jordan? The remaining nations of the ME? How many Jews are permitted to visit the Temple Mount annually?

Who is actually destroying culture here?

Further, let's look at where the Arab Palestinians are. The vast majority of them are still in Palestine. They haven't been removed from their country.

No, I brought up different views of other topics that you did not want to address because it goes away from your agenda.

As for the rest, I'm not in the mood for your semantics right now.

Oh, give me a break, I have addressed every one of your posts with lengthy responses.

You wanted to talk about how cleansing people from their homeland removes their culture. Let's talk about that.

Why aren't the Jewish people permitted to pray at their own most Holy site? Why, the few who are permitted to access the holy site, must they remove all cultural symbols? Why must they make their culture invisible to the usurpers of their holy site?

Further, you wanted to talk about the return of the Arab Palestinians to their homeland -- including the part under the sovereignty of Israel. Are you also willing to allow the return of the Jewish people to their homeland in Judea and Samaria? Why or why not?

If the Arabs are to return to Israel, perhaps in a one State solution, how will the Jewish culture be preserved in that environment? What evidences do you have that the Arabs will permit the Jewish culture to exist, let alone thrive? What guarantees would you give the Jewish people?

Let's talk about the subject matter. Or did you just want to find reasons to bash Israel?

Yes, you could have written a lengthy response about the 1789 Super Bowl, that doesn't mean that it's necessarily relevant.

What you're telling me is either that I stick to the parts of the topic you want to talk about or else I'm off topic. Which would basically mean that I'm not allowed to disagree with the whole premise of your view of the topic.

Why can't Jews go to their most Holy Site and pray?

Well, the Jews came into the region with all guns blazing and kicked out a large number of the local inhabitants and put a lot of them into camps. I'd say the locals are pretty pissed off, wouldn't you say?

Pissed off enough to try anything to get their own back? And it's not like Israel doesn't provoke at every given opportunity. Palestinian homes being destroyed, new Jewish homes being built all the time.

If you want to live side by side peacefully, you're going to have to act in a different way. I'm not saying it's possible, the animosity over the last 70 years is immense and might take two generations or more to put right, and certainly the politicians to put it right aren't in power.

You say I want to talk about the return of Arab Palestinians to their homeland. Er.. I don't ever remember talking about that with you.. so..... what?

Ah, you think I'm just here to bash Israel. You're just trying to stick my views in a convenient little box that you can understand simply. Sorry dude, my views don't fit in any of your boxes. I'm saying what I'm saying, don't make assumptions about what I'm not saying, it annoys the hell out of me. I've had so many debates on here where people start assuming I think something I don't think.

I already told you once, I'm not pro-Palestinian, I'm not pro-Israeli. I think the right wing Israeli govt is full of fuckheads who are using the situation for their own political purposes, and I think Hamas is full of fuckheads who are using the situation for their own political purposes.
Simply amazing how many wrong historical facts one can put in so many paragraphs.

But you have done it.

Congratulations.

Is there anything you can provide for the discussion about the destruction of Jewish History?

No?

Not the thread for you, then.

So long :)

So what historical facts are wrong then?

No, I doubt any thread where there are a bunch of people who make it their goal to prevent the topic from going in a direction they're not happy with is my kind of thread. You lot want to keep slapping each other's backs and telling yourself how right you are because no one can tell you have wrong you are.

You have brought up unrelated topics in order to confuse and conflate the issue. You have shown absolutely nothing to indicate that Israel is deliberately destroying Palestinian history -- which is the topic of the thread.

Ah, and see here you make a subtle shift in your argument. Its not really about the camps or the loss of culture. Its about ethnic cleansing.

Okay. Gotcha. Ethnic cleansing is a method of destroying history. Let's look at that.

How many Arabs are there in Israel? How many Arabs visit the Temple Mount each year?

How many Jews are in Gaza? The 'West Bank'? Jordan? The remaining nations of the ME? How many Jews are permitted to visit the Temple Mount annually?

Further, let's look at where the Arab Palestinians are. The vast majority of them are still in Palestine. They haven't been removed from their country.

No, I brought up different views of other topics that you did not want to address because it goes away from your agenda.

Oh, give me a break, I have addressed every one of your posts with lengthy responses.

You wanted to talk about how cleansing people from their homeland removes their culture. Let's talk about that.

Why aren't the Jewish people permitted to pray at their own most Holy site? Why, the few who are permitted to access the holy site, must they remove all cultural symbols? Why must they make their culture invisible to the usurpers of their holy site?

Further, you wanted to talk about the return of the Arab Palestinians to their homeland -- including the part under the sovereignty of Israel. Are you also willing to allow the return of the Jewish people to their homeland in Judea and Samaria? Why or why not?

If the Arabs are to return to Israel, perhaps in a one State solution, how will the Jewish culture be preserved in that environment? What evidences do you have that the Arabs will permit the Jewish culture to exist, let alone thrive? What guarantees would you give the Jewish people?

Let's talk about the subject matter. Or did you just want to find reasons to bash Israel?

Yes, you could have written a lengthy response about the 1789 Super Bowl, that doesn't mean that it's necessarily relevant.

What you're telling me is either that I stick to the parts of the topic you want to talk about or else I'm off topic. Which would basically mean that I'm not allowed to disagree with the whole premise of your view of the topic.

Well, the Jews came into the region with all guns blazing and kicked out a large number of the local inhabitants and put a lot of them into camps. I'd say the locals are pretty pissed off, wouldn't you say?

Pissed off enough to try anything to get their own back? And it's not like Israel doesn't provoke at every given opportunity. Palestinian homes being destroyed, new Jewish homes being built all the time.

If you want to live side by side peacefully, you're going to have to act in a different way. I'm not saying it's possible, the animosity over the last 70 years is immense and might take two generations or more to put right, and certainly the politicians to put it right aren't in power.

You say I want to talk about the return of Arab Palestinians to their homeland. Er.. I don't ever remember talking about that with you.. so..... what?

Ah, you think I'm just here to bash Israel. You're just trying to stick my views in a convenient little box that you can understand simply. Sorry dude, my views don't fit in any of your boxes. I'm saying what I'm saying, don't make assumptions about what I'm not saying, it annoys the hell out of me. I've had so many debates on here where people start assuming I think something I don't think.

I already told you once, I'm not pro-Palestinian, I'm not pro-Israeli. I think the right wing Israeli govt is full of fuckheads who are using the situation for their own political purposes, and I think Hamas is full of fuckheads who are using the situation for their own political purposes.

Actually that's a good question.

Why are the Muslims allowed to and the Jews not? And, that started before the conflict - for centuries there was a total ban on non-Muslim worship at the Temple Mount. And speaking of provoking - I would have to concede that Israel has gone out of the way to AVOID provocations - allowing Muslims complete access to prayer at the Temple Mount while restricting Jewish access.

And maybe they just pick and choose their battles for what they think they can get out of it. They certainly don't shy away from provoking where they think they can get away with it.
And how does this paragraph of yours has anything to do with the thread's topic?

Why are the Muslims allowed to and the Jews not? And, that started before the conflict - for centuries there was a total ban on non-Muslim worship at the Temple Mount. And speaking of provoking - I would have to concede that Israel has gone out of the way to AVOID provocations - allowing Muslims complete access to prayer at the Temple Mount while restricting Jewish access.

And maybe they just pick and choose their battles for what they think they can get out of it. They certainly don't shy away from provoking where they think they can get away with it.
And how does this paragraph of yours has anything to do with the thread's topic?

Ah, more deflecting. What does YOU post have to do with anything?

Simply amazing how many wrong historical facts one can put in so many paragraphs.

But you have done it.

Congratulations.

Is there anything you can provide for the discussion about the destruction of Jewish History?

No?

No, I doubt any thread where there are a bunch of people who make it their goal to prevent the topic from going in a direction they're not happy with is my kind of thread. You lot want to keep slapping each other's backs and telling yourself how right you are because no one can tell you have wrong you are.
Are you telling all of us that Theodore Herzl and the Zionists came into the region of Palestine with "guns blazing" ?

Do you have the source for that?

How many Jews came into the region of Palestine before or after 1892 with the "guns blazing" ?

While you are at it, give us a list of Muslim and Christian homes, business and holy sites the Jews destroyed from 1892 until 1948.

But you have done it.

Congratulations.

No?

Are you telling all of us that Theodore Herzl and the Zionists came into the region of Palestine with "guns blazing" ?

How many Jews came into the region of Palestine before or after 1892 with the "guns blazing" ?

Sigh.... you're really on the offensive now, aren't you.

Milestones: 1945–1952 - Office of the Historian

"
The Arab-Israeli War of 1948"

Israel was founded on 14th May 1948 and the fighting started almost immediately. True or not true?

While you are at it, give us a list of Muslim and Christian homes, business and holy sites the Jews destroyed from 1892 until 1948.

Why?

But you have done it.

Congratulations.

No?

"

Israel was founded on 14th May 1948 and the fighting started almost immediately. True or not true?
The riots and attacks on Jews started much earlier.
Including the one on the Jews in Iraq, where the Palestinian Leader bothered to go in order to incite Iraqi Muslims against the Jews.

Do the research.

And I was referring to any time before 1947, before the War of Independence.

Lots happened before that.......

False. Jewish terrorists started blowing up banks, buses and business in the prior decade. These terrorists actually formed Israel's first government. There are some brutally honest accounts of this from former British soldiers who went from being totally on their side, after WWII, to seeing what they were doing and realizing how dangerous these people were from the start. By the time the Aabs fought back in '48, it was too late and they were not capable of dealing with the British and French forces who fought for the zionists.

Why?
Because I would like to see how many Arabs the Jews murdered before 1948.
How many times they went "guns blazing" against Christians and Muslims before 1948, before all of those Muslims ended up leaving or expelled because of the war after May 1948.

If the Jews were "gun blazing" in 1948, what were they doing between 1892 and 1948?

But you have done it.

Congratulations.

No?

"

Including the one on the Jews in Iraq, where the Palestinian Leader bothered to go in order to incite Iraqi Muslims against the Jews.

Do the research.

Yes, I know. That doesn't mean that the Jews didn't go in with guns blazing, does it?

They had to fight. It's pretty obvious they'd have to fight and the British could have seen it coming a long way off, but the British didn't care.

You set up your tent in the middle of a bear cave, and then get pissy when the bears start to grumble.... well.....

False. Jewish terrorists started blowing up banks, buses and business in the prior decade. These terrorists actually formed Israel's first government. There are some brutally honest accounts of this from former British soldiers who went from being totally on their side, after WWII, to seeing what they were doing and realizing how dangerous these people were from the start. By the time the Aabs fought back in '48, it was too late and they were not capable of dealing with the British and French forces who fought for the zionists.

So, did Israel start fighting before it became Israel?

Thanks for the rant.
The British and French forces fought for the zionists, you say.

That would be news to them.

Thanks for the clear example of destruction of Jewish history.
And the right you seem to think you have to destroy that history.

That doesn't mean that the Jews didn't go in with guns blazing, does it?

I love that image.

fe76bc6c1f9ddafdf9614f508230e514--israel-history-jewish-history.jpg

But you have done it.

Congratulations.

No?

"

Do the research.

Yes, I know. That doesn't mean that the Jews didn't go in with guns blazing, does it?

They had to fight. It's pretty obvious they'd have to fight and the British could have seen it coming a long way off, but the British didn't care.

You set up your tent in the middle of a bear cave, and then get pissy when the bears start to grumble.... well.....
What does "guns blazing" mean?

This is not a western or gangster movie.

If you do not have specifics about any of it then why post about it?

You clearly do not know what the Mandate for Palestine was, and I will not be the one to inform you about it here.

Why?
Because I would like to see how many Arabs the Jews murdered before 1948.
How many times they went "guns blazing" against Christians and Muslims before 1948, before all of those Muslims ended up leaving or expelled because of the war after May 1948.

If the Jews were "gun blazing" in 1948, what were they doing between 1892 and 1948?

Then go look it up for yourself. What, am I your fucking slave or something?

Hey, just go look up the Superbowl scores between 435BC and 134AD please. I just wanna know.

Look. You seem to think I'm one of these people who will complete ignore the facts to make a narrative that is convenient for their agenda. I'm not.

I'm not pro-Israeli or pro-Jewish, even if I worked for some of the richest Jews in the US at one time in my life.
I'm not pro-Palestinian or pro-Muslims either, even if I prefer Falafel to Kosher food.

I think religion is a pretty poor excuse for hiding from reality, and as power tool.

Thanks for the rant.
The British and French forces fought for the zionists, you say.

That would be news to them.

Thanks for the clear example of destruction of Jewish history.
And the right you seem to think you have to destroy that history.

Well they fought more for the zionists than for anyone else. Why? Well they were helping to create a Jewish state.

So, did Israel start fighting before it became Israel?
The zionist terrorists were already operating there for over a decade.
Wrong thread. Abi is on a roll today.
What happened in the world today to bring about this endless rants and in so many threads?
Must be pretty bad for you to be off topic on so many threads today.

I'm not pro-Israeli or pro-Jewish, even if I worked for some of the richest Jews in the US at one time in my life.
I'm not pro-Palestinian or pro-Muslims either, even if I prefer Falafel to Kosher food.

Wow.... just, wow.

Forum List

Back