The right-wing backlash I've been predicting on these forums have finally taken place -- now both sides are radicalized

What idiocy. Insurrectionists will be insurrectionists.

You always start threads that are on the dark side.

Your prediction of death and destruction is just a figment of your screwed up little imagination.

Your blood lust is noted, Blackrook.
Hey, let them feel manly.

They just shit the bed. They're hurting.
Five people are dead.

If you think that's something to laugh about, you're even stupider than I thought.
Calling the Biden government illegitimate, just goes to reveal your pathetic psyche.

Biden was duly elected. The fact that you are so psychologically damaged you can’t accept that result is just plain sad.

It does reveal where your heart lies though.

It lies with insurrection.

Your prediction of death and destruction is just a figment of your screwed up little imagination.

I can't wait for you to beg for mercy.

I gotta tell you. You may be right. And it would be a bit of an undertaking for coordination but it would be easier then most of us think to cut the knees off of our economy. Very little leaves the cities as compared to what lot into the cities.

The illegitimate Biden government will not be able to maintain law and order.

Every federal facility, politician and government official will be a potential target.

I saw this coming a year ago and now the day has arrived.
Various leftist organizations will turn on him too. It's gonna be fun to watch as the country goes up in BLUE FLAMES

Five people are dead.

If you think that's something to laugh about, you're even stupider than I thought.
This is yours.

Tough shit.
Tough shit to you. You are part of the reason this happened.
I want his fat ass to beg for mercy too.

Will Biden order such measures be used against American civilians?

If you push them far enough they absolutely will. Trump supporters are not going to overthrow the government.
At this point, there is no way to know how far things will progress.

Last week you would have laughed had I predicted Trump supporters would attack Congress.

At this point, there is no way to know how far things will progress.

Last week you would have laughed had I predicted Trump supporters would attack Congress.

Right, well, if you people try to overthrow the government they're going to use government hardware to kill you.

Five people are dead.

This is yours.

Tough shit.
Tough shit to you. You are part of the reason this happened.
I want his fat ass to beg for mercy too.
You can interpret shit speaking?

Five people are dead.

Calling the Biden government illegitimate, just goes to reveal your pathetic psyche.

Biden was duly elected. The fact that you are so psychologically damaged you can’t accept that result is just plain sad.

They just can't take it.

At some level, they know they've been conned.

Five people are dead.

Biden was duly elected. The fact you are so psychologically damaged that you can‘t accept that is not my issue.

It does reveal where your heart lies.

It lies with violence and insurrection.

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are the illegitimately-elected "leaders" of this country. I refuse to acknowledge either of them as being legitimate, nor do I recognize the Democrat-held House and Senate as having any validity.

Five people are dead.

They just can't take it.

At some level, they know they've been conned.
Biden got more votes than any other Presidential candidate even though no one showed up at his rallies.

Forum List

Back