The right-wing backlash I've been predicting on these forums have finally taken place -- now both sides are radicalized

What idiocy. Insurrectionists will be insurrectionists.

You always start threads that are on the dark side.

Your prediction of death and destruction is just a figment of your screwed up little imagination.

Your blood lust is noted, Blackrook.
Hey, let them feel manly.

They just shit the bed. They're hurting.
Five people are dead.

If you think that's something to laugh about, you're even stupider than I thought.
Calling the Biden government illegitimate, just goes to reveal your pathetic psyche.

Biden was duly elected. The fact you are so psychologically damaged that you can‘t accept that is not my issue.

It does reveal where your heart lies.

It lies with violence and insurrection.

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are the illegitimately-elected "leaders" of this country. I refuse to acknowledge either of them as being legitimate, nor do I recognize the Democrat-held House and Senate as having any validity.
be sure to stamp your little feeties when you say that...

Your prediction of death and destruction is just a figment of your screwed up little imagination.

Five people are dead.

If you think that's something to laugh about, you're even stupider than I thought.
Calling the Biden government illegitimate, just goes to reveal your pathetic psyche.

Biden was duly elected. The fact you are so psychologically damaged that you can‘t accept that is not my issue.

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are the illegitimately-elected "leaders" of this country. I refuse to acknowledge either of them as being legitimate, nor do I recognize the Democrat-held House and Senate as having any validity.

Texas needs to go ahead and declare independence.

Sorta reminds me of the French Revolution.

The French monarchy didn't have tanks and drones.
Tanks and drones are useless against an uprising.
Correct. It's a universal principle.

Anyone with even a minuscule understanding of military tactics/strategy understands this.

Boots on the ground wins a war.

75 Million is a big army.
If they deliver it to the door for yous, if not tough shit..

I can't wait for you to beg for mercy.
Speaking of the psychologically damaged...we have Bootney.
I will take your diagnosis to heart, Freud.

:laughing0301:

Five people are dead.

Biden was duly elected. The fact that you are so psychologically damaged you can’t accept that result is just plain sad.

It does reveal where your heart lies though.

It lies with insurrection.
They just can't take it.

At some level, they know they've been conned.
Biden got more votes than any other Presidential candidate even though no one showed up at his rallies.
Yep!

The illegitimate Biden government will not be able to maintain law and order.

Every federal facility, politician and government official will be a potential target.

I saw this coming a year ago and now the day has arrived.
We're watching you. Careful what you type.

I got ejected from two writing groups and banned from my writing forum as a lead up to this shit.

I am not declaring war, I am simply reporting the fact that the war has begun. Five people dead are the casualties at Congress. The media has not reported how many have died because of the BLM/Antifa violence so we have no way to know.

The censorship will radicalize the right even more, and more violence will result.

But the left will push hard for censorship. They think they have the upper hand now.

They don't, because the right no longer has anything left to lose.
Are you making it better? Think about that.

The illegitimate Biden government will not be able to maintain law and order.

Every federal facility, politician and government official will be a potential target.

I saw this coming a year ago and now the day has arrived.
2A accounts are being removed also
One guy was reading Steve Bannions Youtube page and it shut down right while he was reading it.
Bets are off on how much longer Gun Broker will be on

The censorship will radicalize the right even more, and more violence will result.

But the left will push hard for censorship. They think they have the upper hand now.

They don't, because the right no longer has anything left to lose.
Are you making it better? Think about that.
What if he doesn't want to make it "better?"

What if he (like me) want's the authoritarian power grabbers to suffer unbearably for eternity?

Five people are dead.

Nor do you recognize the sky is blue.

Think your government is going to protect you?

:laughing0301:
This aritcle was flagged by facebook and removed.

Forum List

Back