The right-wing backlash I've been predicting on these forums have finally taken place -- now both sides are radicalized

The censorship will radicalize the right even more, and more violence will result.

But the left will push hard for censorship. They think they have the upper hand now.

They don't, because the right no longer has anything left to lose.

The illegitimate Biden government will not be able to maintain law and order.

Every federal facility, politician and government official will be a potential target.

I saw this coming a year ago and now the day has arrived.
Trump couldn't maintain law and order and was part of the dysfunction which cause people to go off the deep end but you want to try and blame the guy not in charge...No wonder you suck as a lawyer.

I'm surprised he still has a license to practice in any state. But did it ever occur to you he's lying about being an attorney? We can all say we're something were not. Wait this could be Sidney Powell. Nope more of a Rudy.

The censorship will radicalize the right even more, and more violence will result.

But the left will push hard for censorship. They think they have the upper hand now.

Every federal facility, politician and government official will be a potential target.

Trump couldn't maintain law and order and was part of the dysfunction which cause people to go off the deep end but you want to try and blame the guy not in charge...No wonder you suck as a lawyer.

I'm surprised he still has a license to practice in any state. But did it ever occur to you he's lying about being an attorney? We can all say we're something were not. Wait this could be Sidney Powell. Nope more of a Rudy.
The only reason I know is I have studied law, had several relatives in law and in politics and I worked for law firms in OKC while I was a student of law..This guy is no lawyer..

The projecting is in full force. When I first came to this site it was pretty bad. Now since a huge loss happens, the MAGA crowd, well, are just so pathetic. It must really suck to be so damn mad. The world is still occupied with nutbags, but I truly believe many have gone off the deep end in this United Sates. Give it a rest.
It's not the loss.

It's the silencing.

I think Rook said it best on another thread when he said that when all non-violent forms of expression are removed, violent forms will be exercised.

:dunno:

The left started with the violence and hate and property destruction to overthrow the Trump government.

Now, they have succeeded.

What happened at Congress was the beginning of a counter-revolution.

Expect the left to respond with mass arrests and terror.

What idiocy. Insurrectionists will be insurrectionists.

You always start threads that are on the dark side.

Your prediction of death and destruction is just a figment of your screwed up little imagination.

Your blood lust is noted, Blackrook.
Hey, let them feel manly.

They just shit the bed. They're hurting.
Five people are dead.

If you think that's something to laugh about, you're even stupider than I thought.
Calling the Biden government illegitimate, just goes to reveal your pathetic psyche.

Biden was duly elected. The fact you are so psychologically damaged that you can‘t accept that is not my issue.

It does reveal where your heart lies.

It lies with violence and insurrection.

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are the illegitimately-elected "leaders" of this country. I refuse to acknowledge either of them as being legitimate, nor do I recognize the Democrat-held House and Senate as having any validity.
Nor do you recognize the sky is blue.
Eventually (probably really soon) there will be lots of recognizing that blood is red.
You don't get your way, so you murder.

You are good jihadis.
You are much to blame for all of this happening. You did not speak up while the left rioted and murdered people.
Sure, I'll take the blame, Trumpster.

Coward.

It's not the loss.

It's the silencing.

I think Rook said it best on another thread when he said that when all non-violent forms of expression are removed, violent forms will be exercised.

You're not being censored.

Go to parler. Start something else.

You do not have the right to be on a private platform.

The only reason I know is I have studied law, had several relatives in law and in politics and I worked for law firms in OKC while I was a student of law..This guy is no lawyer..
You admit to being a law school dropout.

Couldn't take the pressure?

Or were you just too dumb to pass the exams?

Your prediction of death and destruction is just a figment of your screwed up little imagination.

Five people are dead.

If you think that's something to laugh about, you're even stupider than I thought.
Calling the Biden government illegitimate, just goes to reveal your pathetic psyche.

Biden was duly elected. The fact you are so psychologically damaged that you can‘t accept that is not my issue.

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are the illegitimately-elected "leaders" of this country. I refuse to acknowledge either of them as being legitimate, nor do I recognize the Democrat-held House and Senate as having any validity.
Eventually (probably really soon) there will be lots of recognizing that blood is red.
You don't get your way, so you murder.

You are good jihadis.
You are much to blame for all of this happening. You did not speak up while the left rioted and murdered people.
Sure, I'll take the blame, Trumpster.

Coward.
You're cool with Apple threatening Parler?

What am I talking about, OF COURSE you are!!!

It takes a lot more to push the right wing into violence, but the right wing is a lot more dangerous.

It didn't take much on Jan 6th, hell there on parler and a couple other sites right now planning something for inauguration.

No, he isn't.

With the trouble he's caused himself folks are abandoning left and right.

The projecting is in full force. When I first came to this site it was pretty bad. Now since a huge loss happens, the MAGA crowd, well, are just so pathetic. It must really suck to be so damn mad. The world is still occupied with nutbags, but I truly believe many have gone off the deep end in this United Sates. Give it a rest.
It's not the loss.

It's the silencing.

The words you post on a regular basis are all about vengeance, disruption and anarchy. Why are you so mad?

Five people are dead.

Biden was duly elected. The fact that you are so psychologically damaged you can’t accept that result is just plain sad.

It does reveal where your heart lies though.

It lies with insurrection.

LMAO, you just described yourself in 2016.

Five people are dead.

Are you the pussy in your avatar riding the bicycle?

Are you the pussy wearing the wig in your Avatar?

Forum List

Back