The Right-Wing Doesn’t Want to Talk About Christian Atrocities, So Let’s Talk About them

Creating America and ending slavery are the two biggest reasons the left hate Christianity.

Funny how those who created that particular slave trade were Christians. Those who kept it going in the US were Christians too.
Of course, as usual, you are lying.

Maybe you should ask yourself why you need to lie to yourself and others in order to justify your ideology.

Stop lying and the truth will set you free.

This is not to lessen the Islamic atrocities

History is full of atrocities committed by Christians for Christ, against not just other religions but against Christian themselves. Let’s take a look at some of them, shall we?

The Right-Wing Doesn't Want to Talk About Christian Atrocities, So Let's Talk About Christian Atrocities

There's a lot the Right doesn't care to talk about:

• Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
  • Blessed are they who mourn, for they will be comforted.
  • Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the land.
  • Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be satisfied.
  • Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
  • Blessed are the clean of heart, for they will see God.
  • Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
  • Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Creating America and ending slavery are the two biggest reasons the left hate Christianity.

Funny how those who created that particular slave trade were Christians. Those who kept it going in the US were Christians too.

Maybe you should ask yourself why you need to lie to yourself and others in order to justify your ideology.

Lying huh?

You're saying that simply because you can't show what I said isn't true, so you pull out the simple "you're lying" from out of the rabbit's ass, right?

The slave triangle started in the UK, a Christian country, went to Africa to pick up slaves and then sent them to the Americas, which were also Christian.

All the ships were owned by CHRISTIAN ship owners. They were crewed by Christian crew members. The slaves were bought by Christians in the Americas.

And you say they weren't Christians.

9 of the Biggest Slave Owners in American History - Atlanta Black Star

How many of these weren't Christians?

Col. Joshua John Ward of Georgetown, South Carolina: 1,130 for example. Christian/

Slavery in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The first 19 or so Africans to reach the English colonies arrived in Jamestown, Virginia in 1619, brought by Dutch traders who had seized them from a captured Spanish slave ship."

Dutch (Christian) took them from a Spanish ship (Christian) to Jamestown, Virginia (Christian), and you're telling me this had nothing to do with Christians.

"The Spanish usually baptized slaves in Africa before embarking them. As English law then considered baptized Christians exempt from slavery, colonists treated these Africans as indentured servants, and they joined about 1,000 English indentured servants already in the colony."

The vast majority of black slaves shipped the US were bought from Northern African Muslims.

I caught you lying again.

You're just going to call people a liar no matter what aren't you? You don't actually have anything worthwhile to say.
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion?

What, you mean apart from the fact that you just call people liars without backing up your position?

You're just attacking people, instead of talking about the stuff.

The vast majority of black slaves shipped the US were bought from Northern African Muslims.

You're just going to call people a liar no matter what aren't you? You don't actually have anything worthwhile to say.
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion?

What, you mean apart from the fact that you just call people liars without backing up your position?

And there you go lying again.

You are the one attacking Christians, not me.

Bye.

Lying huh?

You're saying that simply because you can't show what I said isn't true, so you pull out the simple "you're lying" from out of the rabbit's ass, right?

The slave triangle started in the UK, a Christian country, went to Africa to pick up slaves and then sent them to the Americas, which were also Christian.

All the ships were owned by CHRISTIAN ship owners. They were crewed by Christian crew members. The slaves were bought by Christians in the Americas.

Col. Joshua John Ward of Georgetown, South Carolina: 1,130 for example. Christian/

"The first 19 or so Africans to reach the English colonies arrived in Jamestown, Virginia in 1619, brought by Dutch traders who had seized them from a captured Spanish slave ship."

Dutch (Christian) took them from a Spanish ship (Christian) to Jamestown, Virginia (Christian), and you're telling me this had nothing to do with Christians.

"The Spanish usually baptized slaves in Africa before embarking them. As English law then considered baptized Christians exempt from slavery, colonists treated these Africans as indentured servants, and they joined about 1,000 English indentured servants already in the colony."
A city cannot be "Christian". A country cannot be "Christian". Only individuals can be Christians. When Yeshua takes His bride home, he will not be looking at houses, boats, villages, towns, cities or countries. He will be looking at people.

Bye.
Your concession is respectfully accepted.

Lying huh?

A city cannot be "Christian". A country cannot be "Christian". Only individuals can be Christians. When Yeshua takes His bride home, he will not be looking at houses, boats, villages, towns, cities or countries. He will be looking at people.

Fine, the people on the Spanish boat, the people on the Dutch boat, the people on the boats from England to Africa to America back to England were Christian, the people who bought the slaves were Christian.

But it doesn't matter, the person I was talking to is just on this message board to fuck around and nothing more. We all know the slave triangle between the UK, Africa and the US was run and organized by Christians, don't we?

Lying huh?

Fine, the people on the Spanish boat, the people on the Dutch boat, the people on the boats from England to Africa to America back to England were Christian, the people who bought the slaves were Christian.

But it doesn't matter, the person I was talking to is just on this message board to fuck around and nothing more. We all know the slave triangle between the UK, Africa and the US was run and organized by Christians, don't we?
We do not. We know the people who did that lived in countries where the Catholic Church was entwined with the political power structure, but that does not make them Christians. The only thing that makes a person a Christian is salvation and reformation, and what makes them identifiable by the world is living by Christ's commands. Having a government official over you who was appointed by a pope does not.

There are many things done in Christ's name that are antithetical to His teachings. That does not convey Christian status to the actors.

Lying huh?

How did you come to the conclusion that all of the Africans were Christians?

Lying huh?

We do not. We know the people who did that lived in countries where the Catholic Church was entwined with the political power structure, but that does not make them Christians. The only thing that makes a person a Christian is salvation and reformation, and what makes them identifiable by the world is living by Christ's commands. Having a government official over you who was appointed by a pope does not.

There are many things done in Christ's name that are antithetical to His teachings. That does not convey Christian status to the actors.

So, someone who says they're a Christian isn't a Christian? Hmm... interesting.

So all Christians need salvation and reformation in order to be considered a Christian. How do you prove you have salvation and reformation in order to be a Christian exactly?

Living by Christ's commands? All of them?

The 50 Commands of Christ

I've got a few websites here. This one has 50.

Do not commit adultery. So anyone who has ever committed adultery isn't a Christian.
Fear God, not man. So anyone who has ever feared man isn't a Christian.
Judge not. So anyone who has ever judged anyone isn't a Christian.
Hear God's voice. No one has ever heard God's voice, crazies think they have.
Feed my sheep. Well, I'm assuming that Christ's sheep are dead right now, unless you know of any 2,016 year old sheep out there.

So, well... interesting, Christianity just went from being the most populous religion to the least populous religion (alongside some other well know religions like the one Homer invented honoring the Fonze with ZERO participants).

Well, thanks for that.

Lying huh?

Moonbat claims every slaver was Christian while denying it was Christians who outlawed slavery in Western Civilization. He's just a hater of Christ.

Lying huh?

Moonbat claims every slaver was Christian while denying it was Christians who outlawed slavery in Western Civilization. He's just a hater of Christ.
Most likely he's a typical immature Christian kid who is rebelling against his Christian parents.

Lying huh?

So all Christians need salvation and reformation in order to be considered a Christian. How do you prove you have salvation and reformation in order to be a Christian exactly?

Do not commit adultery. So anyone who has ever committed adultery isn't a Christian.
Feed my sheep. Well, I'm assuming that Christ's sheep are dead right now, unless you know of any 2,016 year old sheep out there.

So, well... interesting, Christianity just went from being the most populous religion to the least populous religion (alongside some other well know religions like the one Homer invented honoring the Fonze with ZERO participants).

Well, thanks for that.
Like extreme exaggerations?

“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love oneanother.”
24 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.
Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them. Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching.

It's pretty clear, just saying you're a Christian makes you one about as much as Bruce Jenner saying he's a woman makes him a woman.

Last edited:

Lying huh?

Or maybe just a little bit delusional.

Christians were part of the slave trade AND part of the abolition.

Lying huh?

Well, thanks for that.
Like extreme exaggerations?

“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love oneanother.”
24 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.
Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them. Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching.

It's pretty clear, just saying you're a Christian makes you one about as much as Bruce Jenner saying he's a woman makes him a woman.

I'm trying to figure out what you mean.

If someone identifies themselves with something, isn't that what they are? I mean, who are you to tell them they are not?

With something like religion, there are many different views on what makes someone religious. Some fanatics will say you have to be as fanatical as they are otherwise you're not a Christian/Muslim/Jew/Whatever.

Others are more accepting.

You're trying to tell people, I actually put what you said into practice and all of a sudden I'm exaggerating. Well maybe you should take this into account next time you try and use that line, because anyone who follows it is exaggerating, maybe your line is rubbish.

Forum List

Back