The Rise and Fall of The United States

Do you oppose vote by mail in the General Election come November?

• Yes, I hate democracy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2019
The longest living democratic republic is slowing deteriorating, and if We the People do not wake up and end this travesty, liberty and justice - the cornerstone of our country, voting - will be assaulted by a small minority of elected and appointed bureaucrats.

More links to the efforts by the GOP and its operatives in states and counties/parishes to make voting hard (long lines, polls closed and/or moved far from likely Democratic Voters), will be posted later. What would voters decide, to not vote or to expose themselves and their loved ones to an infection (example, Wisconsin) of the Coronavirus if trump gets his way to outlaw mail voting by an Executive Order.

The longest living democratic republic is slowing deteriorating, and if We the People do not wake up and end this travesty, liberty and justice - the cornerstone of our country, voting - will be assaulted by a small minority of elected and appointed bureaucrats.

More links to the efforts by the GOP and its operatives in states and counties/parishes to make voting hard (long lines, polls closed and/or moved far from likely Democratic Voters), will be posted later. What would voters decide, to not vote or to expose themselves and their loved ones to an infection (example, Wisconsin) of the Coronavirus if trump gets his way to outlaw mail voting by an Executive Order.
funny that a democrat would complain about the downfall of the republic after all theyve done,,,

and all your answers are bullshit,,,

Good, the less people vote the better. People voting themselves other people's shit is the very reason the republic (not democracy) is at its end.

It sure is funny how you now pretend that not EXPANDING voting rights is anti-American. To the contrary, when the nation was built almost no one could vote.

funny that a democrat would complain about the downfall of the republic after all theyve done,,,

and all your answers are bullshit,,,
Thread winner. . . . Kaboom.

What a dumb-ass shitty TDS poll.

Obviously, it should CONTINUE to be available to Military and any others who will be away from home on Election Day.

And, obviously, they should CONTINUE to personally request that they be sent a mail-in ballot, and verify that they are alive and still a registered voter in that district.

This does not mean sending out en masse ballots to people who may be dead, have moved, or who have been registered to vote even though they are not citizens, just by getting a driver's license---which happens in the Bolshevik Controlled States--like California.

Everyone, we must keep the lax voting restrictions in place!

polling-station.jpg

You vote one of two ways, in person or absentee ballot. End of story. Being a citizen, alive and properly registered comes first.

Top 10 Things that I Trust more than Democrats with mail-in ballots
1) Tajuana tap water
2) Rosie O'Donnell with a donut
3) Hillary with a charity
4) Bill with a 19 year old girl
5) Joe Biden with a kid
6) Obama with the FBI and DOJ
7) Pelosi with a bottle of booze
8) Schiff's investigations
9) Greta Thunberg with global economics
10) the Chinese virus labs

1. I like voting by mail. It gives people plenty of time in the comfort of their homes to make their decisions. And because of COVID-19, it is safer.

2. I acknowledge that corrupt officials can use voting by mail to produce dishonest results.

3. In my opinion, however, voting one way or another will not be responsible for the inevitable fall of this country. Our fall will be due to our Achilles' heel, which was on full display two weeks ago during the Insurrection. This nation, if it still exists at the beginning of the new century, will have a different configuration.

1. I like voting by mail. It gives people plenty of time in the comfort of their homes to make their decisions. And because of COVID-19, it is safer.

2. I acknowledge that corrupt officials can use voting by mail to produce dishonest results.

3. In my opinion, however, voting one way or another will not be responsible for the inevitable fall of this country. Our fall will be due to our Achilles' heel, which was in full display two weeks ago during the Insurrection. This nation, if it still exists at the beginning of the new century, will have a different configuration.
Does the phrase absentee ballot ring any bells?

We ALL KNOW what this is about. It's about BALLOT HARVESTING and trying to STEAL AN ELECTION, because that's pretty much the ONLY chance democrats have.

If there's a way to CHEAT, democrats will do it.

It’s too late. The party’s over. The fat lady finished singing.

Lol. Loaded poll.

You'll have to do better than that.

What's loaded about it? The current iteration of Trump voters understand that universal voting of US Citizens will support the Democratic Party, thus they support the suppression of the vote. You have an option, to support the Voting Rights Act as it stood until 2013, and allow voting my mail, or believe Trump's self serving claim that vote by mail will produce a fraudulent election?

Would I be wrong in stating that you didn't read the links posted in the OP?

From this link:

In the summer of 2013, a young lawyer named William Consovoy appeared on a Brookings Institution panel to discuss his leading role in a recently decided voting-rights case. Just days earlier, the Supreme Court had ruled that certain states, particularly in the South, would no longer need Justice Department approval before redrawing districts, moving polling places or making other electoral changes.

“From my perspective,” Consovoy said, “this is what I would call a modest decision by the court.”
In fact, it was a watershed — a declaration that some of the central protections enshrined in the Voting Rights Act of 1965, an epochal piece of civil rights legislation, had largely outlived their usefulness.

The ruling, in the case of Shelby County v. Holder, further emboldened a Republican-led movement that has inspired a new wave of voting laws — creating stringent identification requirements, bringing broad purges of voter rolls and shuttering thousands of polling places, particularly in minority neighborhoods in states like Georgia, site of a chaotic primary election last week. That campaign has only intensified as President Donald Trump and his party, invoking the specter of rampant voter fraud, are seeking to limit who can vote.

• Funny
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back