The rise of the coloreds - why they outbreed whites

You should go poll them.

dwight-howard-hope-alexa-dwight-howard-11-e1332178301215.jpg
Sorry libtard. I've seen lots and lots and lots of baby mommas in person, up close and personal, and not one I ever saw looked like the lie in your picture.
No one asked you what you saw. i just said you should go poll these baby mammas.

dwight-howard-hope-alexa-dwight-howard-10-e1332178243345.jpg
Ur ol lady?
No. i am married to a Black woman. My oldest daughters mother looks a little like the woman in the picture though.
Women, and man the beautiful ones, they are special.
Its the same woman. She doesnt look as nice as my oldest daughters mother to me.

You should go poll them.

dwight-howard-hope-alexa-dwight-howard-11-e1332178301215.jpg
Sorry libtard. I've seen lots and lots and lots of baby mommas in person, up close and personal, and not one I ever saw looked like the lie in your picture.
No one asked you what you saw. i just said you should go poll these baby mammas.

Ur ol lady?
No. i am married to a Black woman. My oldest daughters mother looks a little like the woman in the picture though.

All women are the beautiful ones.

Ur ol lady?

All women are the beautiful ones.
I don't know bout all that. I've known a couple of evil women.

Forum List

Back