🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The rise of Trump explained

anyone taking a serious look at the Dem candidate.

How many votes did you cast for Scrub?

Considering the dem candidates, wasn't much of a choice.

Unless I went 3rd party, or stayed home.
(which I am doing this year)

He wasn't much better than Gore or Kerry, but enough to make a difference.

He was a fucking disaster of unprecedented magnitude......

Don't ever make reference to another poster's intelligence again....
I am sure Gore's obsessive faux environmentalism and Kerry's "plan" would have served us well....

You were 14, remember.........
My uncle is a political strategist and commentator....

I got extremely interested in politics after the 2008 election, but I knew more about politics than most 14 year olds when I was 5.

Do you want me to dig up Kerry's 9/11 quote?
If you want go ahead. But I'd prefer if you just gave me a 'funny' rating and fucked off, if your replies are all going to be so lame.
It is actually a rather poignant reply.

But of course you still get your "rating"...since you asked for it and all.

LOL

"poignant"?

How so?
He claimed Gore and Kerry would be better than Bush, so I offered to pull up a quote by Kerry("better grades than Bush") where he literally admits that he would be inferior to Bush at the most defining moment of his presidency.

Gore kind of disappeared after the election so...
The defining moment of Bush's Presidency:

bushbook.jpg

Yes the photo's been slightly manipulated, but it still does a better job explaining the Bush Presidency than anything else.
You really don't want me to post that quote then...

It couldn't possibly have served us worse.
If you want go ahead. But I'd prefer if you just gave me a 'funny' rating and fucked off, if your replies are all going to be so lame.

LOL

"poignant"?

How so?
He claimed Gore and Kerry would be better than Bush, so I offered to pull up a quote by Kerry("better grades than Bush") where he literally admits that he would be inferior to Bush at the most defining moment of his presidency.

How does that make it "poignant"?

LOL

"poignant"?

How so?

bushbook.jpg

Yes the photo's been slightly manipulated, but it still does a better job explaining the Bush Presidency than anything else.
Seems like you're the one who doesn't want to post it.

Flawed judgement recidivism.....and this was about judgement, right?
Flawed judgement by whose estimation?

Are you a f...ing bot?

Scrub was an unvarnished disaster.........the worst POTUS of the modern era......

even John Fund of the WSJ called him the least qualified presidential candidate in a century........and Scrub didn't disappoint on that score....

Though I certainly welcome you to cite what you believe was a redeeming factor....

LOL

"poignant"?

How so?

It is extremely damaging to his worldview.

Kerry is an idiot who could only do what Bush did at best.

Democrats rarely produce anyone more intelligent than notoriously stupid Republicans, much less the smart ones.

LOL

"poignant"?

How so?

Democrats rarely produce anyone more intelligent than notoriously stupid Republicans, much less the smart ones.

As a Republican in exile since 1980, I am here to tell you that the most effective POTUS since that time have been Democrats....

LOL

"poignant"?

How so?

that still doesn't satisfy any definition of "poignant" of which I am aware...

LOL

"poignant"?

How so?

I think this guy might be a Stephanie sock. We shouldn't be so hard on the mentally ill.

Explaining the rise of Trump...

1. Average Americans are goddamned sick and tired of waves of invading Mexicans and their anchor babies

2. Average Americans are goddamned sick and tired of Obama's candy-ass treatment of Radical Islam

3. Average Americans are goddamned sick and tired of the Treasury hemorrhaging social programming dollars for Po Folk

4. Average Americans are goddamned sick and tired of jobs fleeing overseas at the speed of light

5. Average Americans are goddamned sick and tired of all the recent LGBT legal victories and accommodation

6. Average Americans are goddamned sick and tired of Democratic pansy-ass political correctness

7. Average Americans are goddamned sick and tired of Obama and his Elitist Liberal Royalty

8. Average Americans are goddamned sick and tired of the leadership of both parties failing so miserably in so many spheres of our public life

9. Average Americans want something done... now... not later... now... they're friggin' tired of waiting

10. Attila the Hun is the first talking head that's come along promising to make all that shit go away

Thus endeth the lesson.

Unfortunately for you, you'll find on election night that average Americans are sick and tired of you.

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

"poignant"?

How so?

I think this guy might be a Stephanie sock. We shouldn't be so hard on the mentally ill.

"A Stephanie sock"?

LOL

"poignant"?

How so?

bushbook.jpg

Nope.

LOL

Senator Kerry Sat Frozen: Unable to Think for 40 Minutes on 9/11 - Vs. mode: Politics & Controversy

CNN.com - Transcripts

"poignant"?

How so?

bushbook.jpg

Nope.

LOL

Senator Kerry Sat Frozen: Unable to Think for 40 Minutes on 9/11 - Vs. mode: Politics & Controversy

CNN.com - Transcripts
Post the quote not a fucking word wall of an entire interview

"poignant"?

How so?

bushbook.jpg

Nope.

LOL

CNN.com - Transcripts

What do you believe this demonstrates?

Kerry was not CinC at that time.......he had no power to effect anything....

LOL

"poignant"?

How so?

As a Republican in exile since 1980, I am here to tell you that the most effective POTUS since that time have been Democrats....
LOL

Clinton didn't do anything but repeatedly cheat on his cuckquean wife(your candidate this year). The popularization of the internet created his lauded "surplus" and Gingrich repeatedly fought Clinton to keep government spending down to fully utilize that.

Your worthless "Bloomberg" hasn't been very good to you.

"poignant"?

How so?

LOL

Clinton didn't do anything but repeatedly cheat on his cuckquean wife(your candidate this year). The popularization of the internet created his lauded "surplus" and Gingrich repeatedly fought Clinton to keep government spending down to fully utilize that.

Your worthless "Bloomberg" hasn't been very good to you.
^ this guy must be drunk

"poignant"?

How so?

bushbook.jpg

Nope.

LOL

CNN.com - Transcripts

Here is how Kerry responded when he WAS in a position to address a crisis....

Kerry was serving in the United States Navy at the time, as lieutenant and Officer-in-Charge of Swift Boat PCF-94, which for that period primarily patrolled in the Mekong River delta. On 13 March 1969, they had completed operations, had debarked some passengers but retained others, and this squadron of five PCF boats was headed out of the river to the bay. They approached a weir (a series of poles across the river, like thousands along the shore and the shoreline of the bay, across which nets could be strung). Some of the boats hugged the shore to the left, some to the right, in order to get around. As they tried to go around, the lead boat to the left, PCF-3, was blown clear out of the water with a command detonated mine (someone was nearby to remotely detonate it). According to Sen. Kerry's account, Kerry was already injured himself, and his boat (already damaged from a second explosion) came under heavy fire, when Kerry heard "man overboard". He says that he ordered that the crew turn the boat around and return to pick up Rassmann, who had fallen off the port side or stern of PCF-94. Rassmann was for some reason unable to climb up over the cargo net near the bow of PCF-94, so Kerry pulled him on deck. The incident earned Kerry a Bronze Star with "V" Device for valor and his third Purple Heart.

James Rassman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Contrast with Scrub...

In a document dated May 2, 1973, Bush's immediate superiors gave him his annual performance review for the period from May 1, 1972, to April 30, 1973. The review stated that "Lt. Bush has not been observed at this unit during the period of the report."

Forum List

Back