🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The rise of Trump explained

anyone taking a serious look at the Dem candidate.

How many votes did you cast for Scrub?

Considering the dem candidates, wasn't much of a choice.

Unless I went 3rd party, or stayed home.
(which I am doing this year)

He wasn't much better than Gore or Kerry, but enough to make a difference.

He was a fucking disaster of unprecedented magnitude......

Don't ever make reference to another poster's intelligence again....
I am sure Gore's obsessive faux environmentalism and Kerry's "plan" would have served us well....
It couldn't possibly have served us worse.
Do you want me to dig up Kerry's 9/11 quote?

...Let's go to the beginning
1. Average Americans are goddamned sick and tired of waves of invading Mexicans and their anchor babies
More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.
The reference was not to the Measure of Influx du Jour.

The reference was to an excess of 11,000,000 to 12,000,000 (or more) sneaking into our country over the course of the past couple of decades and still present upon US soil.

Next time, try to be more clear about what you're counterpointing, before you begin, eh?

...You know what I'm "goddamned sick and tired" of? Slack jawed FOXwatching cretins dutifully rebleating what they've been told to think.....
Me too.

Good thing I'm not one of them.

Then again, look what I'm dealing with... an MSNBC-HuffPo-NYTimes-WashPost honest-to-goodness LibTard, who emotes rather than thinks.

Next time, try to be more clear about what you're counterpointing, before you begin, eh?

"Invading" is present tense...........

an MSNBC-HuffPo-NYTimes-WashPost honest-to-goodness LibTard,

I don't get my info from TV, read Bloomberg and wouldn't have my dogs soiling The Washington Post....
Bloomberg really isn't any different from the Washington Post.

Same old fear-mongering about the "far right" and other Democrat bullshit.

You may be young, but you're an idiot.......I'm betting you have spent less than 15 minutes reading bloomberg over the past week....

You seem to have trouble admitting the fact. Trying to explain his success based on wild theories you have no evidence of. Yet you are so confident those wild theories are correct.

Nah, actually it's just that he is talented and smart... you on the other hand are an idiot full of the Dunning Kruger.

Let me guess......everything you think you know about Trump you learned by reading his autobiography......Am I right?

Trump and the Art of Ruining a Deal: A Case Study

I think there is a problem when you don't even know what success is, and certainly are clueless how to achieve it. No businessman is going to claim that every venture needs to be successful for a businessman to be successful. That is retard grade stuff right there.

Talking of art of the deal, that book did remarkably well. Oops... Could you show some of your books that have done so well, since you have apparently just honed the knowledge of how to be successful.

What we have here is a bunch of posers, suffering from serious Dunning Kruger.

You didn't answer the question......

Did you learn everything about Trump from left wing media sites? Seems so, because you have trouble comprehending the fact that he is extremely successful.

You think Bloomberg is a left wing media site?

You are a shining example of the Trump rube to whom I have referred...

Just typing the words "trump" and "bloomberg" to google reveals a lot of very hateful articles:

Melania Trump's Plagiarism Confirms Your Fears

Trump Ignores the Reason America Defends the World

Trump Keeps It All in the Family

Every single one very negative of Trump, and this is just the first page. The site seems pretty biased. As do you... To say Trump is not successful is just shilly. But what else to expect from a shill?

To WHOM does Trump look like a "good option"?

How many of them cast one or more votes for THIS guy

238 presidential scholars: Bush worst president of modern era, fifth worst in US history

None.

How is that even relevant to the subject?

What do you figure the Venn Diagram describing the sets "Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbeciles" and "Trump Chumps" looks like?
Again, relevance?

Flawed judgement recidivism.....and this was about judgement, right?

I am sure Gore's obsessive faux environmentalism and Kerry's "plan" would have served us well....
If you want go ahead. But I'd prefer if you just gave me a 'funny' rating and fucked off, if your replies are all going to be so lame.

Like I posted

He was better than Gore or Kerry.

(which isn't saying much)

Specifically?

Kerry blew it when he walked on stage and announced he was 'reporting for duty'.

Even before the Swift boaters, I knew that was bullshit.

I remember reading about his comments to Congress while I was sitting off the coast of Nam.

Gore?

He was more interested in Climate Change than the country.

Let me guess......everything you think you know about Trump you learned by reading his autobiography......Am I right?

Trump and the Art of Ruining a Deal: A Case Study

I think there is a problem when you don't even know what success is, and certainly are clueless how to achieve it. No businessman is going to claim that every venture needs to be successful for a businessman to be successful. That is retard grade stuff right there.

Talking of art of the deal, that book did remarkably well. Oops... Could you show some of your books that have done so well, since you have apparently just honed the knowledge of how to be successful.

What we have here is a bunch of posers, suffering from serious Dunning Kruger.

You didn't answer the question......

Did you learn everything about Trump from left wing media sites? Seems so, because you have trouble comprehending the fact that he is extremely successful.

You think Bloomberg is a left wing media site?

You are a shining example of the Trump rube to whom I have referred...

Just typing the words "trump" and "bloomberg" to google reveals a lot of very hateful articles:

Melania Trump's Plagiarism Confirms Your Fears

Trump Ignores the Reason America Defends the World

Trump Keeps It All in the Family

Every single one very negative of Trump, and this is just the first page. The site seems pretty biased. As do you... To say Trump is not successful is just shilly. But what else to expect from a shill?

Every single one of them are opinion pieces...the first of which is the "view" of the Koch Bros trained Megan McArdle.....the second, a bipartisan consensus....

And I have not denied that Trump has enjoyed success.....I have merely put it in context....

...Let's go to the beginning
1. Average Americans are goddamned sick and tired of waves of invading Mexicans and their anchor babies
More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.

The reference was to an excess of 11,000,000 to 12,000,000 (or more) sneaking into our country over the course of the past couple of decades and still present upon US soil.

...You know what I'm "goddamned sick and tired" of? Slack jawed FOXwatching cretins dutifully rebleating what they've been told to think.....
Me too.

Then again, look what I'm dealing with... an MSNBC-HuffPo-NYTimes-WashPost honest-to-goodness LibTard, who emotes rather than thinks.

I don't get my info from TV, read Bloomberg and wouldn't have my dogs soiling The Washington Post....

You may be young, but you're an idiot.......I'm betting you have spent less than 15 minutes reading bloomberg over the past week....
I haven't read Bloomberg in years, but I doubt it has changed at all.

Oh wait...
‘Austin Powers’ Director Not Sure You Could Make a Movie Stranger Than the RNC

Yep. Right on the money.

Like I posted

Specifically?

Kerry blew it when he walked on stage and announced he was 'reporting for duty'.

I remember reading about his comments to Congress while I was sitting off the coast of Nam.

Gore?

He got a view which was a tad closer than "off the coast" and what he described would be confirmed decades later........

Gore was the VP of the most effective POTUS of your lifetime......Scrub was a career alcoholic.....

If you want go ahead. But I'd prefer if you just gave me a 'funny' rating and fucked off, if your replies are all going to be so lame.
It is actually a rather poignant reply.

But of course you still get your "rating"...since you asked for it and all.

LOL

Me too.

I haven't read Bloomberg in years, but I doubt it has changed at all.

Oh wait...
‘Austin Powers’ Director Not Sure You Could Make a Movie Stranger Than the RNC

Yep. Right on the money.

So I was correct........but what, pray tell, do you read now?

Assuming that you read....

How many of them cast one or more votes for THIS guy

238 presidential scholars: Bush worst president of modern era, fifth worst in US history

You were 14, remember.........

LOL

"poignant"?

How so?

Only a liberal idiot could believe that a man who is #324 on Forbes richest list is unsuccessful. It's the usual liberal projection, since they are not successful, it must be that Trump isn't. After all, they are much better people than Trump (in their mind).

The mental gymnastics...

brain.jpg

LOL

"poignant"?

How so?
He doesn't know what that word means.

LOL

"poignant"?

How so?
He claimed Gore and Kerry would be better than Bush, so I offered to pull up a quote by Kerry("better grades than Bush") where he literally admits that he would be inferior to Bush at the most defining moment of his presidency.

Gore kind of disappeared after the election so...

Like I posted

Specifically?

Gore?

He got a view which was a tad closer than "off the coast" and what he described would be confirmed decades later........

Gore was the VP of the most effective POTUS of your lifetime......Scrub was a career alcoholic.....

He got a view which was a tad closer than "off the coast"

So did I, while docked in Da Nang and Vung Tau.

and anchored in Cam Ron Bay.

But the ship, for obvious reasons, was on high alert in those areas, at least 3 persons in a group going ashore.

reading was done outside the 3 mile limit.,

LOL

"poignant"?

How so?
He doesn't know what that word means.
You can't even spell it without auto-spell check.

Stop projecting, anti-intellectual.

LOL

"poignant"?

How so?
He claimed Gore and Kerry would be better than Bush, so I offered to pull up a quote by Kerry("better grades than Bush") where he literally admits that he would be inferior to Bush at the most defining moment of his presidency.

Gore kind of disappeared after the election so...
The defining moment of Bush's Presidency:

bushbook.jpg

Yes the photo's been slightly manipulated, but it still does a better job explaining the Bush Presidency than anything else.

Forum List

Back