🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The rise of Trump explained

“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”

- Charles Bukowski

This applies to you?

Serious Dunning Kruger at display. Trump is an extremely smart individual, and a billionaire. You need to shut the fuck up about things you don't understand.
Serious Dunning Kruger at display.

Oh, the equine smothering irony!

“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”

- Charles Bukowski

This applies to you?

Serious Dunning Kruger at display. Trump is an extremely smart individual, and a billionaire. You need to shut the fuck up about things you don't understand.
It is funny to me that there are so many morons who do not see any danger in putting a blowhard wacko frat boy in charge of the American nuclear arsenal. Truly funny.

These dumbshits always use ad hom's to attack their opponents. That's another way you can spot them right away.

Oops did I say dumbshits? Gotta call it like I see it.

- Charles Bukowski
Which is why Democrats always have confidence....
The GOP has been very confident about Obama being born in Kenya, being a Muslim, Romney having it locked up, Loretta Lynch going to jail, Eric Holder going to jail, Obama going to jail, Hillary going to jail, Huma going to jail, some guy named Syd Blumenthal going to jail... am I forgetting anyone?

By that logic, Obama could have only been born in Kenya if people doubted it. Do you see the hole?

Explaining the rise of Trump...

x. Average Americans are goddamned sick and tired of ...
Average Americans are mindless and suckers to corporate marketing, such as the "On SALE now for only $x.99!" crap.
They want 1st-grade simple "easy button" solutions.

- Charles Bukowski

This applies to you?

Are you trying to imply that Trump isn't an extremely successful billionaire?

I have news to you, ignoramus, he is. You will never reach 1/10th his level.

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." Winston Churchill

{repost) - I have learned one thing from this election, I think it should be obvious to most, the republican party is an empty shadow box. Family values, hawks, free trade, religiosity, faith based, policy positions, and the list goes on, were all slogans, empty words given Trump's positions. Does compassion call another a rapist because they want a better life? Does a religious person condemn another religion? Does a society of immigrants repeat their troubled history with immigration, does a sane person not wonder at our gun deaths? And does a person condemned by all in the most specific ways then get your vote and your support because they wear a similar suit? A man who labeled you ugly, little, weak, called your entire institution crooked now has your blessing. Unreal but telling of the shallowness of many Americans and their political parties.

"There’s a very good reason that this is the case: The American Right has become willfully disengaged from its fellow citizens thanks to a wonderful virtual-reality machine in which conservatives, both elite and grassroots, can believe anything they wish, no matter how at odds it is with reality." Donald Trump, Mainstream Conservative
We live at a time that might be appropriately called the age of the disappearing intellectual, a disappearance that marks with disgrace a particularly dangerous period in American history. While there are plenty of talking heads spewing lies, insults and nonsense in the various media, it would be wrong to suggest that these right-wing populist are intellectuals. They are neither knowledgeable nor self-reflective, but largely ideological hacks catering to the worst impulses in American society. Some obvious examples would include John Stossel calling for the repeal of that "section of the 1964 Civil Rights Act that bans discrimination in public places."[1] And, of course, there are the more famous corporate-owned talking heads such as Glenn Beck, Charles Krauthammer, Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh, all of whom trade in reactionary world views, ignorance, ideological travesties and outlandish misrepresentations - all the while wrapping themselves in the populist creed of speaking for everyday Americans.

Henry A. Giroux | The Disappearing Intellectual in the Age of Economic Darwinism

- Charles Bukowski

This applies to you?

It is funny to me that there are so many morons who do not see any danger in putting a blowhard wacko frat boy in charge of the American nuclear arsenal. Truly funny.

These dumbshits always use ad hom's to attack their opponents. That's another way you can spot them right away.

Oops did I say dumbshits? Gotta call it like I see it.

And Hillary, who can't even keep national secrets in order, is not at all dangerous?

It really isn't an insult when it's true... Serious Dunning Kruger at display...

Blowhard? How about the real deal... he is in the top 250 most successful people in America. Learn the difference. You are the blowhard.

- Charles Bukowski

This applies to you?

I have news to you, ignoramus, he is. You will never reach 1/10th his level. I am sorry, that must really hurt... considering you think he is a non-significant idiot and you will never reach 1/10th of his success.

His "success" lies in making rubes believe he is successful.......which supports the only business success he has enjoyed....Licensing his name....

Think of it as a Mœbius Strip of Idiocy....

- Charles Bukowski

This applies to you?

I have news to you, ignoramus, he is. You will never reach 1/10th his level. I am sorry, that must really hurt... considering you think he is a non-significant idiot and you will never reach 1/10th of his success.

His "success" lies in making rubes believe he is successful.......which supports the only business success he has enjoyed....Licensing his name....

No, actually he is very successful business man. You will never be able to repeat his success, so don't pretend it's a result of some easy mental trick. He is also extremely intelligent individual (which partly explains his success).

This is what I mean when I say Dunning Kruger, you have no clue what you are talking about. No clue... Yet you repeat the idiocy time and time again.

Try again. The right is disengaged from the left because we don't like you. Don't think it's an accident. Don't imagine that the right has been somehow misled. We don't like you. Some of us might hate you. We have decided not to even try to compromise with you.

Get it.

Did you play any role in letting loose the plague which was Scrub upon America...and the world?

- Charles Bukowski

This applies to you?

No, actually he is very successful business man. You will never be able to repeat his success, so don't pretend it's a result of some easy mental trick.

This is what I mean when I say Dunning Kruger, you have no clue what you are talking about. No clue... Yet you repeat the idiocy time and time again.
Yet you repeat the idiocy time and time again.

I have news to you, ignoramus, he is.

No, actually he is very successful business man.

Which brings us back to "Doh!"
You could not hope to make this up....

- Charles Bukowski

This applies to you?

No, actually he is very successful business man. You will never be able to repeat his success, so don't pretend it's a result of some easy mental trick. He is also extremely intelligent individual (which partly explains his success).

I wonder how far IcebergSlim would get if I gifted him an Ivy League education, gave him a small loan of $1 million, and gave him access to contacts developed from a lifetime of being a real estate mogul in New York City.

He looks like a good enough option to have captured the republican nomination, like it or not.

As for the url, Bush isn't the topic.

"He who cannot be named" is a milestone on the Downward Road to Trump

This applies to you?

No, actually he is very successful business man. You will never be able to repeat his success, so don't pretend it's a result of some easy mental trick.

Yet you repeat the idiocy time and time again.

I have news to you, ignoramus, he is.

No, actually he is very successful business man.

Which brings us back to "Doh!"
You could not hope to make this up....

You seem to have trouble admitting the fact. Trying to explain his success based on wild theories you have no evidence of. Yet you are so confident those wild theories are correct.

Nah, actually it's just that he is talented and smart... you on the other hand are an idiot full of the Dunning Kruger.

This applies to you?

I wonder how far IcebergSlim would get if I gifted him an Ivy League education, gave him a small loan of $1 million, and gave him access to contacts developed from a lifetime of being a real estate mogul in New York City.

From what I have seen from him so far. He would not survive an Ivy League education. He is an idiot... duh. Save your money on creating more retarded theories, even that is a better use.

From what I have seen from him so far. He would not survive an Ivy League. He is an idiot... duh.
Pay a school enough money, and anybody can survive an Ivy League. And as a Trump supporter, you're not really in any place to be calling anybody an idiot.

This applies to you?

Slim has an Ivy League education.....

Donald began with 30 million.....blew through every penny and more.....went to his siblings to bail him out....blew through that.....then went back to his siblings for more........if it wasn't for the fact that banks were stupid enough to hand him buckets of dough to the point where they found themselves chained to the blowhard, he would be running a falafel cart on 9th ave in the mid 30s...

From what I have seen from him so far. He would not survive an Ivy League education. He is an idiot... duh. Save your money on creating more retarded theories, even that is a better use.

He did....then he went on to earn a Masters.......

You?

From what I have seen from him so far. He would not survive an Ivy League. He is an idiot... duh.
Pay a school enough money, and anybody can survive an Ivy League. And as a Trump supporter, you're not really in any place to be calling anybody an idiot.

Yeah, that's not actually how it works. You actually have to pass the exam. You too, seem to be an idiot.

Forum List

Back