🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The rise of Trump explained

Perhaps you can cite one of those sources on which you rely......it doesn't appear as if we will learn what they are otherwise.....
"We have to pass it to know what is in it".

Assign any context to that statement you want and it would still sound at least mildly retarded at best for any elected representative to say, much less the former speaker of the house referring to one of the biggest pieces of legislation in this country's history.

Gruber knows you morons better than you know yourselves.

That wasn't Gruber's comment.....
That was what he was referring to.

Show me...
Read Gruber's statements very slowly and understand that Pelosi only fooled Democrats into supporting Obamacare.

Gruber couldn't say "the stupidity" of the Democratic Party(the only people stupid enough to fall for Obamacare as sold to us by Reid, Pelosi and Obama) so he played it safe by saying "the American people".

What is it with you sockpuppets?

Your assertions have no currency......you are merely rebleating what the sources you are too embarrassed to identify have told you to think.

"We have to pass it to know what is in it".

Assign any context to that statement you want and it would still sound at least mildly retarded at best for any elected representative to say, much less the former speaker of the house referring to one of the biggest pieces of legislation in this country's history.

Gruber knows you morons better than you know yourselves.

Show me...
Read Gruber's statements very slowly and understand that Pelosi only fooled Democrats into supporting Obamacare.

Gruber couldn't say "the stupidity" of the Democratic Party(the only people stupid enough to fall for Obamacare as sold to us by Reid, Pelosi and Obama) so he played it safe by saying "the American people".

Your assertions have no currency......you are merely rebleating what the sources you are too embarrassed to identify have told you to think.
Do you even know what a "source" is? Mind telling me how the CNN link I gave last night didn't confirm my assertion and make yours laughable at the same time?

BTW, appeal to ignorance doesn't work with me, sorry. Both Gruber's and Pelosi's statements on Obamacare are beyond widely known and it is obvious by my "assertions" that I know exactly what they are and how they are directly correlated.

Are you just doing this nonsense because you are ready to cry like a little bitch due to a "kid" so easily destroying you in front of your fellow Neanderthals?

Show me...

Do you even know what a "source" is? Mind telling me how the CNN link I gave last night didn't confirm my assertion and make yours laughable at the same time?

BTW, appeal to ignorance doesn't work with me, sorry. Both Gruber's and Pelosi's statements on Obamacare are beyond widely known and it is obvious by my "assertions" that I know exactly what they are and how they are directly correlated.

Are you just doing this nonsense because you are ready to cry like a little bitch due to a "kid" so easily destroying you in front of your fellow Neanderthals?
Assuming you were not there to witness the event a source is what you relied upon for your knowledge of it.....

Which of my assertions do you believe you "made laughable"? "Laughable" would describe your effort to equate the response of a CinC to that of a Senator.

Rather than trying to convince me that you've "made your bones" at my expense, why don't you, at long last, reveal your reading list?

Show me...

Assuming you were not there to witness the event a source is what you relied upon for your knowledge of it.....

Which of my assertions do you believe you "made laughable"? "Laughable" would describe your effort to equate the response of a CinC to that of a Senator.

Rather than trying to convince me that you've "made your bones" at my expense, why don't you, at long last, reveal your reading list?
Laughable is asserting that one of the most powerful men in the Senate( arguably the most powerful chamber of Congress)can sit on his ass for 40 minutes in shock when people who are in spitting distance of his state are being blown apart. John Kerry couldn't even succeed at doing a fraction of what Bush had to do with much less urgency to do it, that is a fact that even the idiots on Bloomberg would have to acknowledge.

BTW, do you not realize that you have not provided a single "source" since this thing started? Why don't you sock puppets ever do anything but deny, deflect, label or run away?

“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”

- Charles Bukowski
Certainly explains how Obama got elected twice and how Hillary can not only just show her face in public, but get the Dem nomination.

Dude,

Aren't you the Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Genius who asserted that minimum wage jobs were driving up wages?

Last edited:
Show me...

Laughable is asserting that one of the most powerful men in the Senate( arguably the most powerful chamber of Congress)can sit on his ass for 40 minutes in shock when people who are in spitting distance of his state are being blown apart. John Kerry couldn't even succeed at doing a fraction of what Bush had to do with much less urgency to do it, that is a fact that even the idiots on Bloomberg would have to acknowledge.

BTW, do you not realize that you have not provided a single "source" since this thing started? Why don't you sock puppets ever do anything but deny, deflect, label or run away?

Kerry was, at the time, the JUNIOR Senator of the state......The Senate was split 50-50.....NYC is a 4 hr drive from Boston....and, as you probably don't recall, in the wake of the attacks, anything that "flied" died......There was nothing, as your response made clear, that he enjoyed the power to do......The CinC had a nearly infinite number of options at his disposal.....you are probably too young to remember, but what he did was haul ass to an AF base in Nebraska, and didn't re-appear for several days.....In fact, he was beaten to NYC by the former POTUS - who started from Australia...

do you not realize that you have not provided a single "source" since this thing started

More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.

Special Report: Inherent Resolve

238 presidential scholars: Bush worst president of modern era, fifth worst in US history

Henry A. Giroux | The Disappearing Intellectual in the Age of Economic Darwinism

Trump and the Art of Ruining a Deal: A Case Study

James Rassman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/28/w...74bb79bdf3f1d35&ei=5094&partner=homepage&_r=0

http://articles.latimes.com/2004/aug/24/opinion/oe-wasserstein24

well, by now even YOU must get the idea.....or perhaps you were unaware that the thingies in red are links....

Why don't you sock puppets ever do anything but deny, deflect, label or run away?

Would this be a good time to ask you to list the things you read for your information?

Kerry was, at the time, the JUNIOR Senator of the state......The Senate was split 50-50.....NYC is a 4 hr drive from Boston....and, as you probably don't recall, in the wake of the attacks, anything that "flied" died......There was nothing, as your response made clear, that he enjoyed the power to do......The CinC had a nearly infinite number of options at his disposal.....you are probably too young to remember, but what he did was haul ass to an AF base in Nebraska, and didn't re-appear for several days.....In fact, he was beaten to NYC by the former POTUS - who started from Australia...

do you not realize that you have not provided a single "source" since this thing started

More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.

Special Report: Inherent Resolve

238 presidential scholars: Bush worst president of modern era, fifth worst in US history

Henry A. Giroux | The Disappearing Intellectual in the Age of Economic Darwinism

Trump and the Art of Ruining a Deal: A Case Study

James Rassman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/28/w...74bb79bdf3f1d35&ei=5094&partner=homepage&_r=0

You Can Report, but We Will Decide

well, by now even YOU must get the idea.....or perhaps you were unaware that the thingies in red are links....

Why don't you sock puppets ever do anything but deny, deflect, label or run away?

Would this be a good time to ask you to list the things you read for your information?
LOL

That was beyond stupid, even for you. If you could remember that day even half as well as I can you would recall that the Pentagon also got hit by a plane just like the 2 that hit the towers, and then another one crashed in a Pennsylvania field that was meant for the White House. Bush could not just go to NYC while the country as a whole was in chaos(Fort Knox and nearby businesses to Fort Knox were on lockdown, in fucking Kentucky of all places) and when he clearly had a target on his back, so he retreated to his 2nd headquarters to maintain order. Your inclusion of Bill Clinton "beating" Bush to NYC just shows how low your IQ is to someone like myself as no one gave a fuck about what Slick Willie was doing at that time.

BTW, I did not say Boston was close to New York City, I said that New York(both the state and the city) is within spitting distance of Massachusetts. Kerry served ALL the people of Massachusetts as one of two Senators from that state at that time, even the ones who go to work in New York every morning. I also said that Kerry should have checked with his governor to make sure big targets in his state weren't also being hit(like Boston)as it would be very reasonable to assume they would. Kerry had responsibilities as a leading federal government official from Mass. that he could not fulfill simply because of his ineptitude(and Ted Kennedy was too busy drooling in a cup to fulfill them anyway). Did you ever even take an American government or Civics class?

The only link even applicable to our back and forths is the Giroux article that literally started it all. You have given absolutely no sources for anything you have said to me(and you have been horrendously wrong almost every single time you said anything anyway).

Forum List

Back