🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The rise of Trump explained

...Let's go to the beginning
1. Average Americans are goddamned sick and tired of waves of invading Mexicans and their anchor babies

More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.
The reference was not to the Measure of Influx du Jour.

The reference was to an excess of 11,000,000 to 12,000,000 (or more) sneaking into our country over the course of the past couple of decades and still present upon US soil.

Next time, try to be more clear about what you're counterpointing, before you begin, eh?

...You know what I'm "goddamned sick and tired" of? Slack jawed FOXwatching cretins dutifully rebleating what they've been told to think.....
Me too.

Good thing I'm not one of them.

Then again, look what I'm dealing with... an MSNBC-HuffPo-NYTimes-WashPost honest-to-goodness LibTard, who emotes rather than thinks.

Yet you repeat the idiocy time and time again.

Are you trying to imply that Trump isn't an extremely successful billionaire?

I have news to you, ignoramus, he is.

No, actually he is very successful business man.

Which brings us back to "Doh!"
You could not hope to make this up....

You seem to have trouble admitting the fact. Trying to explain his success based on wild theories you have no evidence of. Yet you are so confident those wild theories are correct.

Nah, actually it's just that he is talented and smart... you on the other hand are an idiot full of the Dunning Kruger.

Let me guess......everything you think you know about Trump you learned by reading his autobiography......Am I right?

Trump and the Art of Ruining a Deal: A Case Study

I think there is a problem when you don't even know what success is, and certainly are clueless how to achieve it. No businessman is going to claim that every venture needs to be successful for a businessman to be successful. That is retard grade stuff right there.

Talking of art of the deal, that book did remarkably well. Oops... Could you show some of your books that have done so well, since you have apparently just honed the knowledge of how to be successful.

What we have here is a bunch of posers, suffering from serious Dunning Kruger.

You didn't answer the question......

Did you learn everything about Trump from left wing media sites? Seems so, because you have trouble comprehending the fact that he is extremely successful.

You think Bloomberg is a left wing media site?

You are a shining example of the Trump rube to whom I have referred...

To WHOM does Trump look like a "good option"?

anyone taking a serious look at the Dem candidate.

How many votes did you cast for Scrub?

Considering the dem candidates, wasn't much of a choice.

Unless I went 3rd party, or stayed home.
(which I am doing this year)

He wasn't much better than Gore or Kerry, but enough to make a difference.

He was a fucking disaster of unprecedented magnitude......

Don't ever make reference to another poster's intelligence again....

Are you trying to imply that Trump isn't an extremely successful billionaire?

I have news to you, ignoramus, he is. You will never reach 1/10th his level. I am sorry, that must really hurt... considering you think he is a non-significant idiot and you will never reach 1/10th of his success.

His "success" lies in making rubes believe he is successful.......which supports the only business success he has enjoyed....Licensing his name....

Think of it as a Mœbius Strip of Idiocy....

No, actually he is very successful business man. You will never be able to repeat his success, so don't pretend it's a result of some easy mental trick. He is also extremely intelligent individual (which partly explains his success).

This is what I mean when I say Dunning Kruger, you have no clue what you are talking about. No clue... Yet you repeat the idiocy time and time again.
I wonder how far IcebergSlim would get if I gifted him an Ivy League education, gave him a small loan of $1 million, and gave him access to contacts developed from a lifetime of being a real estate mogul in New York City.
Broke and homeless in a month.

Are you a one, or two, time Scrub voter?
Zero.

I was 15 in 2004.

Like I posted

He was better than Gore or Kerry.

(which isn't saying much)

Trump got ahead the same way P.T. Barnum did.

"There's a sucker born every minute."

Explaining the rise of Trump...

x. Average Americans are goddamned sick and tired of ...
Average Americans are mindless and suckers to corporate marketing, such as the "On SALE now for only $x.99!" crap.
They want 1st-grade simple "easy button" solutions.
You must be a Democrat, with such contempt for your fellow countrymen... tsk, tsk, tsk...

1. Average Americans are goddamned sick and tired of waves of invading Mexicans and their anchor babies

The reference was to an excess of 11,000,000 to 12,000,000 (or more) sneaking into our country over the course of the past couple of decades and still present upon US soil.

Next time, try to be more clear about what you're counterpointing, before you begin, eh?

...You know what I'm "goddamned sick and tired" of? Slack jawed FOXwatching cretins dutifully rebleating what they've been told to think.....
Me too.

Then again, look what I'm dealing with... an MSNBC-HuffPo-NYTimes-WashPost honest-to-goodness LibTard, who emotes rather than thinks.

"Invading" is present tense...........

an MSNBC-HuffPo-NYTimes-WashPost honest-to-goodness LibTard,

I don't get my info from TV, read Bloomberg and wouldn't have my dogs soiling The Washington Post....

I am sure Gore's obsessive faux environmentalism and Kerry's "plan" would have served us well....

How many of them cast one or more votes for THIS guy

238 presidential scholars: Bush worst president of modern era, fifth worst in US history

Like I posted

No he wasn't. Dubya did not leave behind a single positive thing in his legacy. He shit the bed at every step.

...We get it. Sp*cs, ragheads, n*ggers, and fags. We get it. We totally get it. By rejecting several conservatives, the whining pseudo-cons who said we kept losing because we didn't put up a conservative for President have revealed what they REALLY wanted was a bigot.
By Jove, I think you've got it, old boy... fun, ain't it?

None.

How is that even relevant to the subject?

What do you figure the Venn Diagram describing the sets "Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbeciles" and "Trump Chumps" looks like?

238 presidential scholars: Bush worst president of modern era, fifth worst in US history

I am sure Gore's obsessive faux environmentalism and Kerry's "plan" would have served us well....
It couldn't possibly have served us worse.

Me too.

I don't get my info from TV, read Bloomberg and wouldn't have my dogs soiling The Washington Post....
Oooooohhhh, look, Mommy... a Grammar Nazi... cool...

Like I posted

Specifically?

Me too.

Bloomberg really isn't any different from the Washington Post.

Same old fear-mongering about the "far right" and other Democrat bullshit.

None.

How is that even relevant to the subject?

What do you figure the Venn Diagram describing the sets "Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbeciles" and "Trump Chumps" looks like?
Again, relevance?

Me too.

Oooooohhhh, look, Mommy... a Grammar Nazi... cool...

You might want to take a moment to think about what you post before doing so, eh?

Forum List

Back