🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The rise of Trump explained

Serious Dunning Kruger at display.

Oh, the equine smothering irony!

Are you trying to imply that Trump isn't an extremely successful billionaire?

I have news to you, ignoramus, he is. You will never reach 1/10th his level. I am sorry, that must really hurt... considering you think he is a non-significant idiot and you will never reach 1/10th of his success.

His "success" lies in making rubes believe he is successful.......which supports the only business success he has enjoyed....Licensing his name....

Think of it as a Mœbius Strip of Idiocy....

No, actually he is very successful business man. You will never be able to repeat his success, so don't pretend it's a result of some easy mental trick. He is also extremely intelligent individual (which partly explains his success).

This is what I mean when I say Dunning Kruger, you have no clue what you are talking about. No clue... Yet you repeat the idiocy time and time again.
I wonder how far IcebergSlim would get if I gifted him an Ivy League education, gave him a small loan of $1 million, and gave him access to contacts developed from a lifetime of being a real estate mogul in New York City.

Slim has an Ivy League education.....

Donald began with 30 million.....blew through every penny and more.....went to his siblings to bail him out....blew through that.....then went back to his siblings for more........if it wasn't for the fact that banks were stupid enough to hand him buckets of dough to the point where they found themselves chained to the blowhard, he would be running a falafel cart on 9th ave in the mid 30s...

The idiocy of these people... beautiful. The stupid people made Trump rich... wait I thought he was the stupid one?

You do realize, this only affirms that you are suffering from the Dunning Kruger. To say that Trump is not successful is a sign of severely, severely limited cognitive function.

I have news to you, ignoramus, he is. You will never reach 1/10th his level. I am sorry, that must really hurt... considering you think he is a non-significant idiot and you will never reach 1/10th of his success.

His "success" lies in making rubes believe he is successful.......which supports the only business success he has enjoyed....Licensing his name....

No, actually he is very successful business man. You will never be able to repeat his success, so don't pretend it's a result of some easy mental trick.

This is what I mean when I say Dunning Kruger, you have no clue what you are talking about. No clue... Yet you repeat the idiocy time and time again.
Yet you repeat the idiocy time and time again.

I have news to you, ignoramus, he is.

No, actually he is very successful business man.

Which brings us back to "Doh!"
You could not hope to make this up....

You seem to have trouble admitting the fact. Trying to explain his success based on wild theories you have no evidence of. Yet you are so confident those wild theories are correct.

Nah, actually it's just that he is talented and smart... you on the other hand are an idiot full of the Dunning Kruger.

Let me guess......everything you think you know about Trump you learned by reading his autobiography......Am I right?

Trump and the Art of Ruining a Deal: A Case Study

No, actually he is very successful business man. You will never be able to repeat his success, so don't pretend it's a result of some easy mental trick. He is also extremely intelligent individual (which partly explains his success).

I wonder how far IcebergSlim would get if I gifted him an Ivy League education, gave him a small loan of $1 million, and gave him access to contacts developed from a lifetime of being a real estate mogul in New York City.

From what I have seen from him so far. He would not survive an Ivy League. He is an idiot... duh.
Pay a school enough money, and anybody can survive an Ivy League. And as a Trump supporter, you're not really in any place to be calling anybody an idiot.

Yeah, that's not actually how it works. You actually have to pass the exam. You too, seem to be an idiot.
"The exam." Shut up. Trump won't release his college records because of how many exams he didn't pass. He is not listed on any Dean's list or any Honor Roll. He was just there to dodge Vietnam anyways.

From what I have seen from him so far. He would not survive an Ivy League. He is an idiot... duh.
Pay a school enough money, and anybody can survive an Ivy League. And as a Trump supporter, you're not really in any place to be calling anybody an idiot.

Yeah, that's not actually how it works. You actually have to pass the exam. You too, seem to be an idiot.

What "exam" do you have to pass?

Explaining the rise of Trump...

1. Average Americans are goddamned sick and tired of waves of invading Mexicans and their anchor babies

2. Average Americans are goddamned sick and tired of Obama's candy-ass treatment of Radical Islam

3. Average Americans are goddamned sick and tired of the Treasury hemorrhaging social programming dollars for Po Folk

4. Average Americans are goddamned sick and tired of jobs fleeing overseas at the speed of light

5. Average Americans are goddamned sick and tired of all the recent LGBT legal victories and accommodation

6. Average Americans are goddamned sick and tired of Democratic pansy-ass political correctness

7. Average Americans are goddamned sick and tired of Obama and his Elitist Liberal Royalty

8. Average Americans are goddamned sick and tired of the leadership of both parties failing so miserably in so many spheres of our public life

9. Average Americans want something done... now... not later... now... they're friggin' tired of waiting

10. Attila the Hun is the first talking head that's come along promising to make all that shit go away

Thus endeth the lesson.
We get it. Sp*cs, ragheads, n*ggers, and fags.

We get it. We totally get it.

By rejecting several conservatives, the whining pseudo-cons who said we kept losing because we didn't put up a conservative for President have revealed what they REALLY wanted was a bigot.

That said, I've stayed at the Trump Soho and it is a very nice hotel.......which Trump doesn't own....

"The exam." Shut up. Trump won't release his college records because of how many exams he didn't pass. He is not listed on any Dean's list or any Honor Roll. He was just there to dodge Vietnam anyways.

Trump has claimed to have been the top ranking student in his class at Wharton.......like nearly everything else that leaks from his mouth, it is total horseshit....

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." Winston Churchill

{repost) - I have learned one thing from this election, I think it should be obvious to most, the republican party is an empty shadow box. Family values, hawks, free trade, religiosity, faith based, policy positions, and the list goes on, were all slogans, empty words given Trump's positions. Does compassion call another a rapist because they want a better life? Does a religious person condemn another religion? Does a society of immigrants repeat their troubled history with immigration, does a sane person not wonder at our gun deaths? And does a person condemned by all in the most specific ways then get your vote and your support because they wear a similar suit? A man who labeled you ugly, little, weak, called your entire institution crooked now has your blessing. Unreal but telling of the shallowness of many Americans and their political parties.

"There’s a very good reason that this is the case: The American Right has become willfully disengaged from its fellow citizens thanks to a wonderful virtual-reality machine in which conservatives, both elite and grassroots, can believe anything they wish, no matter how at odds it is with reality." Donald Trump, Mainstream Conservative
We live at a time that might be appropriately called the age of the disappearing intellectual, a disappearance that marks with disgrace a particularly dangerous period in American history. While there are plenty of talking heads spewing lies, insults and nonsense in the various media, it would be wrong to suggest that these right-wing populist are intellectuals. They are neither knowledgeable nor self-reflective, but largely ideological hacks catering to the worst impulses in American society. Some obvious examples would include John Stossel calling for the repeal of that "section of the 1964 Civil Rights Act that bans discrimination in public places."[1] And, of course, there are the more famous corporate-owned talking heads such as Glenn Beck, Charles Krauthammer, Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh, all of whom trade in reactionary world views, ignorance, ideological travesties and outlandish misrepresentations - all the while wrapping themselves in the populist creed of speaking for everyday Americans.

Henry A. Giroux | The Disappearing Intellectual in the Age of Economic Darwinism
The dipshit who wrote that article can't even muster the intelligence to recognize that the idiotic pop culture in America today is entirely devoid of right-wing input...at all levels.

Every Democrat is an anti-intellectual in one way or another.

Trump has claimed to have been the top ranking student in his class at Wharton.......like nearly everything else that leaks from his mouth, it is total horseshit....
Not surprising. He's the ultimate used car salesman.

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." Winston Churchill

{repost) - I have learned one thing from this election, I think it should be obvious to most, the republican party is an empty shadow box. Family values, hawks, free trade, religiosity, faith based, policy positions, and the list goes on, were all slogans, empty words given Trump's positions. Does compassion call another a rapist because they want a better life? Does a religious person condemn another religion? Does a society of immigrants repeat their troubled history with immigration, does a sane person not wonder at our gun deaths? And does a person condemned by all in the most specific ways then get your vote and your support because they wear a similar suit? A man who labeled you ugly, little, weak, called your entire institution crooked now has your blessing. Unreal but telling of the shallowness of many Americans and their political parties.

"There’s a very good reason that this is the case: The American Right has become willfully disengaged from its fellow citizens thanks to a wonderful virtual-reality machine in which conservatives, both elite and grassroots, can believe anything they wish, no matter how at odds it is with reality." Donald Trump, Mainstream Conservative
We live at a time that might be appropriately called the age of the disappearing intellectual, a disappearance that marks with disgrace a particularly dangerous period in American history. While there are plenty of talking heads spewing lies, insults and nonsense in the various media, it would be wrong to suggest that these right-wing populist are intellectuals. They are neither knowledgeable nor self-reflective, but largely ideological hacks catering to the worst impulses in American society. Some obvious examples would include John Stossel calling for the repeal of that "section of the 1964 Civil Rights Act that bans discrimination in public places."[1] And, of course, there are the more famous corporate-owned talking heads such as Glenn Beck, Charles Krauthammer, Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh, all of whom trade in reactionary world views, ignorance, ideological travesties and outlandish misrepresentations - all the while wrapping themselves in the populist creed of speaking for everyday Americans.

Henry A. Giroux | The Disappearing Intellectual in the Age of Economic Darwinism
The dipshit who wrote that article can't even muster the intelligence to recognize that the idiotic pop culture in America today is entirely devoid of right-wing input...at all levels.

You listen to Rush, read Krauthammer and cast one or more votes for Scrub......would that be right?

This applies to you?

Serious Dunning Kruger at display. Trump is an extremely smart individual, and a billionaire. You need to shut the fuck up about things you don't understand.

Broke and homeless in a month.

No, actually he is very successful business man. You will never be able to repeat his success, so don't pretend it's a result of some easy mental trick.

You seem to have trouble admitting the fact. Trying to explain his success based on wild theories you have no evidence of. Yet you are so confident those wild theories are correct.

Nah, actually it's just that he is talented and smart... you on the other hand are an idiot full of the Dunning Kruger.

Let me guess......everything you think you know about Trump you learned by reading his autobiography......Am I right?

I think there is a problem when you don't even know what success is, and certainly are clueless how to achieve it. No businessman is going to claim that every venture needs to be successful for a businessman to be successful. That is retard grade stuff right there.

Talking of art of the deal, that book did remarkably well. Oops... Could you show some of your books that have done so well, since you have apparently just honed the knowledge of how to be successful.

What we have here is a bunch of posers, suffering from serious Dunning Kruger.

I think there is a problem when you don't even know what success is, and certainly are clueless how to achieve it. No businessman is going to claim that every venture needs to be successful for a businessman to be successful. That is retard grade stuff right there.

Talking of art of the deal, that book did remarkably well. Oops... Could you show some of your books that have done so well, since you have apparently just honed the knowledge of how to be successful.

You didn't answer the question......

Broke and homeless in a month.

Are you a one, or two, time Scrub voter?

To WHOM does Trump look like a "good option"?

anyone taking a serious look at the Dem candidate.

How many votes did you cast for Scrub?

You didn't answer the question......

Did you learn everything about Trump from left wing media sites? Seems so, because you have trouble comprehending the fact that he is extremely successful.

None.

How is that even relevant to the subject?

You listen to Rush, read Krauthammer and cast one or more votes for Scrub......would that be right?
I wasn't old enough to vote for Bush either time(but the whole "I have a plan" thing from Kerry definitely turned me off more than enough). I have never read Krauthammer voluntarily because I rarily read glorified tabloids called "newspapers". I also only listen to Rush if he is talking about something I care about and mostly agrees with me on that something.

Even if I did do all of those things however, I would be more than capable of besting this idiot and his groupies in a contest of knowledge on politics. Krauthammer's readers in particular would have a field day with Giroux.

Considering the dem candidates, wasn't much of a choice.

Unless I went 3rd party, or stayed home.
(which I am doing this year)

He wasn't much better than Gore or Kerry, but enough to make a difference.

Forum List

Back