The Rising GOP Debate Strategy - Don't Debate

Well, this is interesting.

If you want to avoid tough questions about your behaviors and positions in debates, just don't show up to debate. Then say the debate was unfair, as an excuse.

The Republicans have threatened not to debate in the Presidential debates. Now Cawthorn and Walker are doing it. Who's next, do you suppose?

America's electoral process is being destroyed in real time. Right in front of us. A relatively small group of people who want to rip it all down are winning.

Are you kidding me? The left have done every single thing in their power to avoid debating on all levels. They won't even go on Fox because Fox won't give them softball questions to asked. How many time did Hilary appear on Fox ever? NONE!
How many time's did Obama? 2 times. However, his peeps came in before hand and said what they were allowed asked and what they weren't. Ever see a democratic townhall meeting. If you did than you saw people asking questions from q-cards provided to them with the correct question to asked.
Who's the party that wants to avoid tough question the Dims, and they always have been. PATHETIC!!

Are you kidding me? The left have done every single thing in their power to avoid debating on all levels. They won't even go on Fox because Fox won't give them softball questions to asked. How many time did Hilary appear on Fox ever? NONE!
How many time's did Obama? 2 times. However, his peeps came in before hand and said what they were allowed asked and what they weren't. Ever see a democratic townhall meeting. If you did than you saw people asking questions from q-cards provided to them with the correct question to asked.
Who's the party that wants to avoid tough question the Dims, and they always have been. PATHETIC!!
Neat.

Now do your spiel on actual debates. Since that's the topic.

Obama the informed intellectual embarrassed a room full of sniveling GOPers with trapper keepers full of notes on live TV with nothing but a microphone. It was so embarrassing for them, FOX cut away from its live coverage.

They didn't make the mistake of challenging him again.

Or the one where he mopped the floor with Trump.

But that's just off topic, pathetic whataboutism on your part, so I will ignore it.
Are you kidding me. Trump made Biden looked like a fool. That's the debate where Biden asked if he could have a 5 minute break as I recall. Probably when he needed a change of diaper. Trump refused, so I guess Joe just had to stand on that debate stage with a load in his diaper. Too Funny!

And yet, what has the D Party done for the people?
Well, if the Dems haven't done anything for the people why are GOP cowards refusing to debate & talk about it?

One would think......., oh forget it.

Are you kidding me. Trump made Biden looked like a fool.
Expected cultist response.

In one of the debates, Biden made Trump look like an ignorant, frustrated child.

Remember when Obama the informed intellectual embarrassed a room full of sniveling GOPers with trapper keepers full of notes on live TV with nothing but a microphone. It was so embarrassing for them, FOX cut away from its live coverage...?

Funny stuff.

Expected cultist response.

In one of the debates, Biden made Trump look like an ignorant, frustrated child.

Remember when Obama the informed intellectual embarrassed a room full of sniveling GOPers with trapper keepers full of notes on live TV with nothing but a microphone. It was so embarrassing for them, FOX cut away from its live coverage...?

Funny stuff.
That's the only thing Obama could do was speak. Can't think of anything else he ever did.

That's the only thing Obama could do was speak. Can't think of anything else he ever did.
Yes, you seemed confused about the topic from the start. Now we understand you don't know what the word "debate" means. You probably should not even be commenting in this thread.

Yes, you seemed confused about the topic from the start. Now we understand you don't know what the word "debate" means. You probably should not even be commenting in this thread.
The first part of the thread was: If you want to avoid tough questions about your behaviors, was it not? So I was pointing out which party routinely do it the most. Not hard follow if you paying attention.

The first part of the thread was: If you want to avoid tough questions about your behaviors, was it not? So I was pointing out which party routinely do it the most. Not hard follow if your paying attention.
Oh, then you must REALLY have appreciation for how Obama destroyed a roomful of sniveling GOp morons on live TV.

Right?

Hawthorne does not want to defend his past statements

Walker does not want to expose how little he knows of the issues

Best they stay away from debates
That's why Trump tried to bellow & bully his way thru the debate with Biden but he still had his bigly ass handed back to him by Joe.

Well, if the Dems haven't done anything for the people why are GOP cowards refusing to debate & talk about it?

One would think......., oh forget it.
Don’t worry about it. Both parties are essentially the same. After all, they serve the same bosses.

You should get educated on how America elects a President.
Well, we don't do it by stealing the election like Dotard tried to do until the bottom fell out of his scam when Pence wouldn't play ball.

Forum List

Back