The Rising GOP Debate Strategy - Don't Debate

Well, this is interesting.

If you want to avoid tough questions about your behaviors and positions in debates, just don't show up to debate. Then say the debate was unfair, as an excuse.

The Republicans have threatened not to debate in the Presidential debates. Now Cawthorn and Walker are doing it. Who's next, do you suppose?

America's electoral process is being destroyed in real time. Right in front of us. A relatively small group of people who want to rip it all down are winning.

The debates are unfair since all the moderators are members of the opposition team.

Progs and the fake news media are the ones destroying "the electoral process."

Do you morons actually believe you're fooling anyone?

Last edited:
Except the Dem did not get beat in the first. At the worst it was a draw which was a win for Joe as Trump had been painting him as weak and fragile for months and then Biden held his own for the whole debate, even winning it by some standards.
I mean I suppose some dembot propagandist thought that

"unfair" = the most useless word in the English language

Of course the democrats are dirty as hell, but bitching about it won't solve anything.

Well, this is interesting.

If you want to avoid tough questions about your behaviors and positions in debates, just don't show up to debate. Then say the debate was unfair, as an excuse.

The Republicans have threatened not to debate in the Presidential debates. Now Cawthorn and Walker are doing it. Who's next, do you suppose?

America's electoral process is being destroyed in real time. Right in front of us. A relatively small group of people who want to rip it all down are winning.

They know they can't win a debate....so they coward out.

Why do Republicans need to debate. Inflation at 8.5%, supply chains still interrupted, crime in cities is rising, fuel prices rising, Russia still looming as a threat, the border issues still bad, nothing seems to be getting done. With all the great things Biden supposedly accomplished in year one, he is sliding backward in year two. The record speaks for it's self, no need to debate.

Anyone that did not have their head all the way up Trump's ass thought that.

Sorry that you are left out of that group.
Only the folks at places like the Cuomo News Network thought Xiden did a good job.

Regardless, we still have the issues of debate mods giving the DNC questions, etc.

And what happened 4 years later? He lost by 9 M votes....in only a few states did he get a larger % of the vote than he got in 2016. Not just blue states...red states as well.

Texas... 2016: Trump got 52.23% of the vote. In 2020, he got 52.06.
Alabama 2016: Trump got 62.08%, in 2020, he got 62.03
He was down by similar amounts ini Tennessee, Mississippi...pretty much all of Dixie.

But the Dems cheated, right?

And what happened 4 years later?

he lost.

Pop and EV

Please see post 9.

If you don't like the topic of this thread, tough shit.
Those are primary debates dumb ass. It says it in the headline of the article you posted.

And it's

"Over a half dozen GOP candidates in crucial state and federal races have either skipped out on or not committed to primary debates."

Hyperbole much?

So it's not even that half a dozen have skipped A primary debate its that some have skipped A primary debate or havent said they are going to participate. OH THE HUMANITY!

They know they can't win a debate....so they coward out.
Yes the GOP candidate is afraid he can’t win a debate against…. another GOP candidate.

This proves that’s the GOP is afraid to debate the Democrats on the issues and are tearing down our democratic institutions.

he lost.

Pop and EV
Not only did he lose the election...he lost ground as a percentage of the vote in the backwards south...his people.

But I understand....it's bad news based on, hissssss, statistics; that speak directly to the demonstrated lack of popularity for the GOP candidates. In other words...these are facts.

Not only did he lose the election...he lost ground as a percentage of the vote in the backwards south...his people.

But I understand....it's bad news based on, hissssss, statistics; that speak directly to the demonstrated lack of popularity for the GOP candidates. In other words...these are facts.
Where exactly is the "backward south" [sic]?

The only bad news for me is that Biden was elected.

Doesn't bother me a bit Trump is out of the WH.

The debates are unfair since all the moderators are members of the opposition team.

Progs and the fake news media are the ones destroying "the electoral process."

Do you morons actually believe you're fooling anyone?
RIGGING and CHEATING is what Dems do. Their faux rage in this thread is hilarious.

Forum List

Back