The Rising GOP Debate Strategy - Don't Debate

When you have no policy to run on, and your entire strategy is “be the opposite of whatever Democrats are” you have no need to debate
LMAO are you saying lower gas and energy prices are not popular? Lower inflation? Securing our southern border is not popular? Parents rights are not popular? Yes all opposite positions of the Democrats. I'll just laugh in your face now. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Trump has shown us the new way to campaign. Hold large rallies. Then there's no need to show up for a debate.

This proves that Democrats dont want to debate anyone ever....

Except the Dem did not get beat in the first. At the worst it was a draw which was a win for Joe as Trump had been painting him as weak and fragile for months and then Biden held his own for the whole debate, even winning it by some standards.
Prog delusions are so charming.

We will make Dems suffer this Nov and for years to come by reversing their far left policies. Their pain and suffering is as sweet to me as a fine wine.
I don't need anyone to "suffer." Just get them the hell out.

Anyone that did not have their head all the way up Trump's ass thought that.

Sorry that you are left out of that group.
I didn't think anyone actually WON that debate. Neither candidate moved on the fence voters to their side of the ledger which is really the only metric that matters.

The GOP knows exactly what it’s doing. There is little reason to debate when many supporters only need to hear how much the Democratic Party sucks…

It is a dumb move but so is ineffectually trying to explain whatever it is the GOP stands for right now. They have rightly calculated that it is less damaging to their campaign to look like fools than to open their mouths and confirm it.
The GOP doesn't stand for anything.

All Republicans have is empty, meaningless rhetoric like 'woke' and 'cancel culture.'

Basically.
Well Trump's strategy was to claim the debates were "unfair" and biden had advance knowledge of questions, despite no evidence of that. And anyone who actually thought Trump should respond to the questions rather than engage in personal attacks was probably hostile to Trump. LOL

Whether Hershal Walker can duck Warnock in actual debates .... I dunno. Last I looked Walker was ahead in polls, but would GA actually elect a person with mental illness and instances of not grasping reality just to defeat a fairly progressive but intelligent person who is willing to talk and try to understand anyone's viewpoints?

LMAO are you saying lower gas and energy prices are not popular? Lower inflation? Securing our southern border is not popular? Parents rights are not popular? Yes all opposite positions of the Democrats. I'll just laugh in your face now. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
You’re literally saying “high gas prices” are part of the Democrats platform which is retarded, so you get my point

As if a politician is gonna take the stage and shout I WANT TO RAISE GAS PRICES and get a thunderous applause. You don’t live in reality

Forum List

Back