The Rittenhouse Verdict

Hundreds. He's very tough.

Try thousands. Combat Vets never do the math in order to keep their sanity. So one more really won't mean a difference. I served with Heavy Gunships. 7 days a week, our gunships operated. We had 12 in the air every night. Dead Convoys had at least 20 people in it (usually a lot more), for one year. You don't escape an AC. You have to kill it which has happened. Never do the math.

^^^
A demonstration of a willfull misunderstanding of the law

You rumpster gunnutters are fun. I suggest you try and operate that all BLM protesters won't blow your ass away when you prance in with that AR next time.

If Shooty McFlopsweat had decided to stay home, Kenosha would be a footnote.
If Rosenbaum had gone home after being released from a mental hospital instead of going to a riot to burn shit, Kenosha would be a footnote.

Rosenbaum’s actions are what got this ball rolling, not Kyle’s presence.

And you still haven’t answered my question: Are you saying Kyle should have let Rosenbaum beat him?

But it does have the right to stop armed intimidation.

Actually, no. Not if the armed person is not overtly threatening such as pointing the weapon at people or if he is not hurting anyone.
As long as it is not illegal to carry a weapon (as in Kenosha) then the crowd does not have the right to take it upon themselves to assault or subdue that person.

There are only two positions that you can have when you are fielding an AR and that is "In the Ready" or not in the ready. Would I shoot him on sight or want anyone else to shoot him on sight? No. But he gets only to options at that time and that is remove himself and/or weapon from the area as well as change it from the ready position or to die. The choice is his.

Not the way it works my friend. Besides, that sounds suspiciously like vigilantism, the very thing you accuse Rittenhouse of.

He doesn’t need a pass from me because he did nothing wrong.
Other than the fact he never should have had the firearm in the first place due to his age and his friend's father buying it for him.

Yeah, I mean, what could possibly go wrong. An immature teenager, in the middle of riotous behaviour, with a semi automatic weapon. I mean, really, nothing but a recipe for peace, love and understanding when you think about it.

Other than the fact he never should have had the firearm in the first place due to his age and his friend's father buying it for him.

The firearm charges were dismissed because in fact, it was legal for him to carry it.
Yeah, I mean, what could possibly go wrong. An immature teenager, in the middle of riotous behaviour, with a semi automatic weapon. I mean, really, nothing but a recipe for peace, love and understanding when you think about it.

What could possibly go wrong; an immature and mentally unstable adult attacks an armed kid for putting out his fire and tries to take his weapon from him.

I’ve asked this question of JoeB multiple times and he predictably never answered. Maybe you will.

Do you think Rittenhouse should not have defended himself and just let Rosenbaum beat and maybe kill him?

The firearm charges were dismissed because in fact, it was legal for him to carry it.

What could possibly go wrong; an immature and mentally unstable adult attacks an armed kid for putting out his fire and tries to take his weapon from him.

I’ve asked this question of JoeB multiple times and he predictably never answered. Maybe you will.

Do you think Rittenhouse should not have defended himself and just let Rosenbaum beat and maybe kill him?
Rittenhouse should never have been there in the first place. This is why America has so many guns deaths per head of population compared to other western nations.

If you told me that there was a 17 year old kid walking down a street with a semi automatic rifle strapped to his side and asked me what country he was in, I'd say the Congo maybe? Niger? Gabon? Afghanistan? Yemen?
No, the USA.

If it was legal for him to carry, then why this:

Black was charged with two felony counts of intentionally giving a dangerous weapon to a minor, resulting in death, for supplying Rittenhouse with the rifle used to kill Rosenbaum and Huber.[155][156] Bond was set at $2,500.[157] Black has pleaded not guilty to the charges.[156]

Actually, I think Incel Joe has answered it.

It happens to think that a destructive subhuman criminal piece of shit being put down, and an actual human being surviving, is an instance of something going wrong.

As with Vrenn, Incel Joe is on the side of the subhuman criminal pieces of shit, and against that of actual human beings. It hasn't gone as far as Vrenn has, in explicitly calling for the actual human being to be killed, and wishing for the chance to do it itself, but it's clear enough that that is the outcome that it would have preferred.

The important point is to know that subhuman criminal pieces of shit will always side with their own kind, and that you can thus identify examples such as Vrenn or Incel Joe by the company that they choose to keep.

If it was legal for him to carry, then why this:

Black was charged with two felony counts of intentionally giving a dangerous weapon to a minor, resulting in death, for supplying Rittenhouse with the rifle used to kill Rosenbaum and Huber.[155][156] Bond was set at $2,500.[157] Black has pleaded not guilty to the charges.[156]

That charge is bullshit, now.

The basis of it would have been the premise that by providing Mr. Rittenhouse with a weapon, Mr. Black made himself an accessory to any crimes that Mr. Rittenhouse might have used that weapon to commit.

It is now established as legal fact that Mr. Rittenhouse did not committee any crimes, for which Mr. Black can be considered an accessory. There remains no valid legal basis on which to pursue these charges against Mr. Black.

The vigilante mob attacked Kyle because they thought he was weak being a baby face kid.

They made a big mistake, didn't they? For two of them a fatal mistake.

If you ever try to take a weapon away from me after threatening to kill me and then running me down like that asshole Rosenbaum did you had better be prepare to meet your maker.

If you ever try to kick me in the head like that filthy ass Negro tried to do to Kyle then you had better be prepared to be shot at. Kyle missed but I pobably won't.

If you ever try to bash me in the head with a skateboard like that Huber turd did then you will probably not live very long.

If you ever point a loaded Glock at my head like that dumbass Grosskreutz did then you are toast.

By the way, you didn't listen to the testimony at the trial, did you?

There was absolutely no evidence whatsoever that Kyle point his AR at anybody until attacked. Just some hocus pocus out of focus bullshit that Little Finger tried to claim but it didn't hold water to the jury.
It wasn’t even good hocus pocus, the defense caught the prosecution inverting the already blurry images to make it look like the rifle was pointed to Kyle’s right instead of his left AWAY from the rioters. When called on it the prosecution claimed their expert had “adjusted’ the video for clarity. He spent twenty four hours “adjusting” a blurry video to a blurry video that suddenly had Kyle’s position reversed. The rifle was still on the patrol sling, but now everything was reversed.

According to his profile information, Vrenn is seventy years old. He doesn't have twenty years left to live.

Of course, if he were to insert himself into the situation being discussed, and behave as he says he would, then he wouldn't even have an hour left to live.
Well then, he would have nothing to lose murdering an innocent armed person, maybe we will hear of him actually trying it is the near future.

People who have really done it rarely talk tough about it. It's usually the guy fantasizing about being a tough guy that does. I doubt, for example, that we'll hear Rittenhouse talking tough about how cool it is to shoot somebody.
No, when he talks about it, it’s with regret. No matter the provocation a sane person pays a psychological price for taking a life.

Try thousands. Combat Vets never do the math in order to keep their sanity. So one more really won't mean a difference. I served with Heavy Gunships. 7 days a week, our gunships operated. We had 12 in the air every night. Dead Convoys had at least 20 people in it (usually a lot more), for one year. You don't escape an AC. You have to kill it which has happened. Never do the math.
From the air you never saw the bodies, airforce killing is like a video game,

How many did you see face to face, inches from you when you shot them?

Forum List

Back