The RNC needs to pull ALL funding from the Trump campaign

And put that money into the down ticket races.
The rest of us need to find a candidate (Not Hillary) and put our focus on that person. Trump is DOA

Grampa...

Just for my own information...

If it came down to it, Trump or Hillary?

I know I am asking who you hate most....

I would say Hillary is a Moderate Left candidate while Trump is.... I think a fascist... IMHO
Neither. I will write in NONE OF THE ABOVE. I will not be a compliant part of the fuck America plan

It's not to late to vote for me. I am a true outsider and haven't taken a dime from special interests. My bank accounts will prove it.
I am considering joining the evil 1%ers and voting for....

You know, last night on a news show, they had a clinical psychologist on, and they went over the signs of a person with a narcissistic personality disorder. There were like 20 items on the list.

Trump hit every single one of them.

Do you really want a thin skinned narcissist with his finger on the button?
Who did you vote for in and 08 and 12?

It's none of your goddamned business for whom other people vote, you fucking moron.

You know, last night on a news show, they had a clinical psychologist on, and they went over the signs of a person with a narcissistic personality disorder. There were like 20 items on the list.

It's none of your goddamned business for whom other people vote, you fucking moron.
hello statistfaggot. Sad to see you didn't die in a fire like everyone had hoped

hello statistfaggot. Sad to see you didn't die in a fire like everyone had hoped

Go suck a big, black cock and swallow down all it's jizz just like you did last night, turdball.

Go suck a big, black cock and swallow down all it's jizz just like you did last night, turdball.
That wit game though...

Trump has an excellent ad out of Hillary speaking in India saying outsourced jobs aren't coming back to America, and all the Indians clapping.

Trump, with his ability to fly off the handle at every criticism that is made of him, would be a perfect member of USMB.

His skin is scrotum-thin.

We think he'd be good in the 4F.

He should stop wasting his time on the dead-end, Twitter, and come to the FZ!

I intend to as do many of my friends on both sides. You all need to exit your partisan bubbles once & awhile
You intend to what, pretend you're a Republican?
Is this where your expert detective skills shine and you pronounce for the 10th time that I'm a leftie?

Some of you are so fucking dumb you shouldn't be allowed to vote or breed. By the way fat ass, how's your go fund me page going? Still got a grand total of ZERO DOLLARS?

Fucking moron

Right now you're on the same side as Hillary.
I'm not on any "side"

Based on your asinine logic if I refuse to buy a General Motors product I'm an anti American Jap lover despite never buying a Japanese vehicle. Blow it out of you ass

That's the problem, you're not on any side. Belgium played the same game during WW II. Look where it got them.
That makes no sense, but of course it is you that posted the tripe.

Forum List

Back