The Russians Are Coming! The Russians Are Coming!

Citizens and Senators of sound mind have already made their decision regarding the second and third hand "evidence" presented. The House Democrat's storytime has changed no one's view.
Gee, I wonder why the Democrats didn't go straight to the first hand 'evidence' instead of the key staffers who told the second and third hand

Because there was none.

Citizens and Senators of sound mind have already made their decision regarding the second and third hand "evidence" presented. The House Democrat's storytime has changed no one's view.
Gee, I wonder why the Democrats didn't go straight to the first hand 'evidence' instead of the key staffers who told the second and third hand

Because there was none.
None is right...none cooperation that is. None brave enough. None honorable enough. None smart enough to realize the consequences when they can no longer fight against the truth that will come out as Lev Parnez did. He knows who to not trust.

Gee, I wonder why the Democrats didn't go straight to the first hand 'evidence' instead of the key staffers who told the second and third hand to hold the funding that upset them and even caused some to quit. And Billy, your view wouldn't change if you had a certified letter from God attesting to the 'this for that' extortion HE saw!
Haven't seen it in years. I wonder if there is something un-PC about it I've forgotten.

Darn funny movie. I had it on video tape and never replaced it on DVD. Now I'm sorry I didn't...along with Buckaroo Banzai.

Well, I have the original "Star Wars" on tape. Han shoots first.

I understand it's even worth some money.

Schiff is right. Why Repubs want to surrender our sovereignty to the Russians is beyond me? Why the Repubs won’t defend the integrity of our elections against foreign interference boggles the mind. I suppose if Repubs see Russian interference as a benefit for them, they are for it. You know why? Because it is party over country for them.
so you go yelling at people for every little thing you can call a LIE and go apeshit crazy on people for their "exaggerations" - and then you support this crap?

you cry out the repubs won't defend the integrity of elections but it's the dems who do NOT want voter ID cards and other measures put in place to do just that.

lord people like you are annoying little phucs.
Let me explain the difference between Russian interference in our elections and voter ID laws. I will make this as simple as possible considering to whom I am addressing this to:

One deals with Russian interference in our elections; the other doesn't.
Russian interference that the left conveniently forget included fake support for Hillary as well-
Pretending to be Americans, the Russians persuaded people in the U.S. to attend their events, and sometimes paid their expenses, according to the indictment. They allegedly used social-media names including Facebook group “Being Patriotic” and Twitter handle @March_for_Trump. Two such rallies were held in New York in July 2016, under the names “March for Trump” and “Down with Hillary,” it said.

One Facebook group called “United Muslims of America” was allegedly created by the Russians to plan a rally called “Support Hillary. Save American Muslims” in July 2016 in Washington.

The group arranged for one American to hold a sign depicting Clinton and a fake quote attributed to her saying, “I think Sharia Law will be a powerful new direction of freedom,” according to the indictment.

And, now knowing how much of the Mueller report was less than unbiased, I suspect there was probably even more than mentioned...
They also did mention another rally in favor of Clinton post election, which seems odd, post election...-

The Russians were also accused of promoting discord after the election by simultaneously holding New York rallies, one in support of Trump’s victory and another under the name “Trump is NOT my President!” according to an indictment released Friday by U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller. There was a separate post-election, anti-Trump rally in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Russian-Organized Rallies Cited as Part of Election Meddling
and no mention of the fact China also had a disinformation campaign going on as well. Strange they never told us who that disinformation was in favor of.

China's Influence & American Interests: Promoting Constructive Vigilance
And really odd, considering testimony by the intelligence community did confirm it, but offered no more info. And yet their attempted influence in Australia’s politics as well as New zealand has made the news
Spies are infiltrating Australia at ‘unprecedented’ levels
https://www.news.com.au/finance/eco...s/news-story/37893eaff53164f054ba7c415139b91d
Chinese interference in New Zealand at 'critical' stage, says Canada spy report
i did look into this as much as someone can and from the ads / info i saw, russia was just getting us at each other, counting on us to do the rest.

it worked. they stirred up some shit and we ran with it.

Schiff is right. Why Repubs want to surrender our sovereignty to the Russians is beyond me? Why the Repubs won’t defend the integrity of our elections against foreign interference boggles the mind. I suppose if Repubs see Russian interference as a benefit for them, they are for it. You know why? Because it is party over country for them.
Dude that dumbfuck implied russia could physically attack us because of Trump.
You are just as stupid as he is.
What he said, or rather implied, based on the Fox story alone, is that it was better to confront Russia in the Ukraine than on home soil. Yeah, well isn’t that what proxy wars are all about? I mean wasn’t that the rationale of W’s Iraqi War that was enthusiastically supported by all you Repubs. Better to fight them over there than over here.

All I am saying is that Schiff said nothing that hasn’t been said before and which all you Repubs haven’t said or agreed with at one time or another.

So when VP Joe threatened to keep a billion in aid unless a certain Ukrainian prosecutor was fired, he was risking a Russian invasion?
LOL..The EU, the US and international organizations wanted Shokin removed for corruption. Trump was extorting the Ukraine for personal gain. See the difference.

How was it for personal gain? Exposing corruption is something we should all push for. Not his fault the Bidens and Obama were corrupt.

so you go yelling at people for every little thing you can call a LIE and go apeshit crazy on people for their "exaggerations" - and then you support this crap?

you cry out the repubs won't defend the integrity of elections but it's the dems who do NOT want voter ID cards and other measures put in place to do just that.

Let me explain the difference between Russian interference in our elections and voter ID laws. I will make this as simple as possible considering to whom I am addressing this to:

Russian interference that the left conveniently forget included fake support for Hillary as well-
Pretending to be Americans, the Russians persuaded people in the U.S. to attend their events, and sometimes paid their expenses, according to the indictment. They allegedly used social-media names including Facebook group “Being Patriotic” and Twitter handle @March_for_Trump. Two such rallies were held in New York in July 2016, under the names “March for Trump” and “Down with Hillary,” it said.

One Facebook group called “United Muslims of America” was allegedly created by the Russians to plan a rally called “Support Hillary. Save American Muslims” in July 2016 in Washington.

The group arranged for one American to hold a sign depicting Clinton and a fake quote attributed to her saying, “I think Sharia Law will be a powerful new direction of freedom,” according to the indictment.

And, now knowing how much of the Mueller report was less than unbiased, I suspect there was probably even more than mentioned...
They also did mention another rally in favor of Clinton post election, which seems odd, post election...-

The Russians were also accused of promoting discord after the election by simultaneously holding New York rallies, one in support of Trump’s victory and another under the name “Trump is NOT my President!” according to an indictment released Friday by U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller. There was a separate post-election, anti-Trump rally in Charlotte, North Carolina.
and no mention of the fact China also had a disinformation campaign going on as well. Strange they never told us who that disinformation was in favor of.

And really odd, considering testimony by the intelligence community did confirm it, but offered no more info. And yet their attempted influence in Australia’s politics as well as New zealand has made the news
i did look into this as much as someone can and from the ads / info i saw, russia was just getting us at each other, counting on us to do the rest.

I don’t that -we- ran with it...

He's quite mad, you know.

California Rep. Adam Schiff, suggested that Russians could attack the U.S. and insisted that removing Trump from office was necessary because the integrity of the 2020 election could not be "assured."

Schiff warns of Russian attack on US mainland, as Day 2 of Trump's Senate impeachment trial concludes
I thought the speech was supposed to be about abuse of power and obstruction of congress, how did he get to russia? hly fk, the dude is truly a fking flap jack.

Dude that dumbfuck implied russia could physically attack us because of Trump.
You are just as stupid as he is.
What he said, or rather implied, based on the Fox story alone, is that it was better to confront Russia in the Ukraine than on home soil. Yeah, well isn’t that what proxy wars are all about? I mean wasn’t that the rationale of W’s Iraqi War that was enthusiastically supported by all you Repubs. Better to fight them over there than over here.

All I am saying is that Schiff said nothing that hasn’t been said before and which all you Repubs haven’t said or agreed with at one time or another.

So when VP Joe threatened to keep a billion in aid unless a certain Ukrainian prosecutor was fired, he was risking a Russian invasion?
LOL..The EU, the US and international organizations wanted Shokin removed for corruption. Trump was extorting the Ukraine for personal gain. See the difference.

How was it for personal gain? Exposing corruption is something we should all push for. Not his fault the Bidens and Obama were corrupt.
It only counts if a Rep tries to stop the corruption. Didn’t matter Obama tried to do the same at some point... Or withheld funds and equipment for a year...

No member of Congress or member of their families is clean.
No politician or me ever of their families in Nassau County are clean.

Because there was none.
None is right...none cooperation that is. None brave enough. None honorable enough. None smart enough to realize the consequences when they can no longer fight against the truth that will come out as Lev Parnez did. He knows who to not trust.
son that's hilarious.

I don’t that -we- ran with it...
Figure of speech. :)

California Rep. Adam Schiff, suggested that Russians could attack the U.S. and insisted that removing Trump from office was necessary because the integrity of the 2020 election could not be "assured."

Schiff warns of Russian attack on US mainland, as Day 2 of Trump's Senate impeachment trial concludes

Adam-Schiff-with-his-family.jpg

A great American patriot. Mr. Schiff is doing a great job laying out the Trump* impeachment case.

Adam Schiff - Wikipedia

the Russians arent coming - theyve been here.

Trump has been selling them real estate for YEARS.

Adam-Schiff-with-his-family.jpg

A great American patriot. Mr. Schiff is doing a great job laying out the Trump* impeachment case.

Adam Schiff - Wikipedia
:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back