The Russians Are Coming! The Russians Are Coming!

upload_2020-1-23_17-13-53.jpeg

the Russians arent coming - theyve been here.

Trump has been selling them real estate for YEARS.

Quick! Quick! Look over there!

Colbert and the rest of the political shills will give you your propaganda fill tonite.

I check in on the monologue a couple of times a week on average. Haven't this week. Funny comedian. His contrivance on the segment "Don and the Giant Impeach" is sometimes funny, but mostly old. Jokes are not as good if you already know the punchline.

He's quite mad, you know.

California Rep. Adam Schiff, suggested that Russians could attack the U.S. and insisted that removing Trump from office was necessary because the integrity of the 2020 election could not be "assured."

Schiff warns of Russian attack on US mainland, as Day 2 of Trump's Senate impeachment trial concludes

Ultimately this is what it has been about from the beginning. The people can’t be trusted in their opinion. Or rather they can be trusted to do the wrong thing by the globalist elites.

What he said, or rather implied, based on the Fox story alone, is that it was better to confront Russia in the Ukraine than on home soil.

Funny, did Obama not get that memo when he offered the Ukrainians blankets to defend themselves against the Russians?
Lies.

The Obama administration sent body armor, vehicles, medical supplies, construction materials, and most importantly cash.

Not "blankets".

Link?
Link.

Fact-checking Trump's claim that Obama gave Ukraine "pillows and sheets" - CNNPolitics

California Rep. Adam Schiff, suggested that Russians could attack the U.S. and insisted that removing Trump from office was necessary because the integrity of the 2020 election could not be "assured."

Schiff warns of Russian attack on US mainland, as Day 2 of Trump's Senate impeachment trial concludes

Ultimately this is what it has been about from the beginning. The people can’t be trusted in their opinion. Or rather they can be trusted to do the wrong thing by the globalist elites.
I haven't trusted them for about 60 years. Thought I would get ahead of the rush.

Schiff is right. Why Repubs want to surrender our sovereignty to the Russians is beyond me? Why the Repubs won’t defend the integrity of our elections against foreign interference boggles the mind. I suppose if Repubs see Russian interference as a benefit for them, they are for it. You know why? Because it is party over country for them.

Meanwhile you fight to "surrender our sovereignty" to wetbacks and Mexico. haha
You dumbmotherfuckers can't get out of your own way.

Schiiff thinks that we are so done with wokeness and the virtue of diversity we would welcome the Russians coming here and putting an end to our misery.

He has a point.

Fancy Bear et al is already here. We also have a Russian sleeping in the White House, her father, a card caring communist, has an all access pass.

Schiff is right. Why Repubs want to surrender our sovereignty to the Russians is beyond me? Why the Repubs won’t defend the integrity of our elections against foreign interference boggles the mind. I suppose if Repubs see Russian interference as a benefit for them, they are for it. You know why? Because it is party over country for them.
Dude that dumbfuck implied russia could physically attack us because of Trump.
You are just as stupid as he is.
What he said, or rather implied, based on the Fox story alone, is that it was better to confront Russia in the Ukraine than on home soil. Yeah, well isn’t that what proxy wars are all about? I mean wasn’t that the rationale of W’s Iraqi War that was enthusiastically supported by all you Repubs. Better to fight them over there than over here.

All I am saying is that Schiff said nothing that hasn’t been said before and which all you Repubs haven’t said or agreed with at one time or another.
How about France or Germany? Shouldn't we confront them in Europe?

Our "sovereignty" is threatened by Corporate America that loves cheap labor.

Ban H1B workers of the Republican program and jail employers that knowingly hire illegals. Done!

What he said, or rather implied, based on the Fox story alone, is that it was better to confront Russia in the Ukraine than on home soil. Yeah, well isn’t that what proxy wars are all about? I mean wasn’t that the rationale of W’s Iraqi War that was enthusiastically supported by all you Repubs. Better to fight them over there than over here.

All I am saying is that Schiff said nothing that hasn’t been said before and which all you Repubs haven’t said or agreed with at one time or another.
How about France or Germany? Shouldn't we confront them in Europe?

We, as in Canadians?

Dude you leftists are more of a threat than some fairytale Russia is going to attack America.

What he said, or rather implied, based on the Fox story alone, is that it was better to confront Russia in the Ukraine than on home soil.

The 1980s called, they want their foreign policy back, eh?
How much aid did Obama give to Ukraine during his 8 years? Was it a lot?
I agree with Schiff that we need to take action against foreign interference in our elections; my comments about Ukraine was a clarification as to what I think he meant.

I have written many times that I thought Obama was feckless and weak with Russia. If Obama refused to send over arms to the Ukraine authorized by Congress then he should have gotten into deep shit trouble for that as well.
obama never sent weapons needed he did send MRE's and blankets

Adam-Schiff-with-his-family.jpg

A great American patriot. Mr. Schiff is doing a great job laying out the Trump* impeachment case.

Adam Schiff - Wikipedia
Why does he need additional witnesses then? He failed you. Too fking funny

Our "sovereignty" is threatened by Corporate America that loves cheap labor.

Ban H1B workers of the Republican program and jail employers that knowingly hire illegals. Done!

And build a wall with minefields and machine gun turrets.

Adam Schiff- for - Brains is out of his mind!

Like the rest of the Rats.

c5Tm0jw.png

Forum List

Back